[Chosen/Stark] The Morning Star

Yesterday after a loop of my custom and LBH we went for lunch at my girlfriends sister house.

I noticed something quite interesting, I was very aware of everyones flaws and that gave me a strong feeling that they are all only human. It made it so much easier to effortless interact and comunicate with anyone on a one to one basis.
I was me in a completely smooth way, without a care of what people might or might not think of me.

In the past I was aware of peoples flaws too, but I used that information in case I have to defend myself or attack somebody… It was more like a power struggle that kept a tightness inside me.

3 Likes

Day 14 of this cycle…

Currently listening to Chosen-Stark and LBH.
Last night I recieved the Qv2 custom I rebuilded as ZP might try it today for 3 minutes.
I will build my Tantric Lover custom as soon as I recieve a payment… that will happen before friday, that way its gonna be ready fory next cycle.

1 Like

My custom and LBH helps establishing very deep connections and rapport, the thing is we are so synched with my girlfriend that we ended up going to recon at the same time. That could have been a problem, but “fortunately” our recon was one with sadness and not an angry one.

2 Likes

Hey @Joa23 out of all the love modules, Love Bomb and Love Bom for Humanity, which do you find most fitting to increase general romantic love and build such relationships?

Was thinking Depths of Love

Im watching Better Call Saul and for some reason I feel very tempted to create a custom based on Saul Goodman.

Of course True Sell is one of the cores.

3 Likes

To keep things in order.

1 Like

I woke up a bit overloaded, but honestly the underlying feeling of wellbeing is quite impressive.
I feel like there is nothing that can disturb me.

2 Likes

Im getting closer to the end of this cycle and Im getting an idea…
Next cycle Im feeling tempted to give my custom a rest so it can blossom.
I think I can do LBH, Paragon Sleep and something else maybe.

1 Like

I think I might do:

Paragon
Paragon Sleep
LBH

Im in the mood to show some love to my body too. Nothing like restful regenerating sleep and physical healing of the body, showered by self love.

4 Likes

I just did my loops of Chosen-Stark custom, True Sell and Ascension Chamber FLAC.
I noticed the Money/Client manifestation in True Sell is real good, this month has been pretty decent money wise.

2 Likes

I always have so many stack ideas when Im reaching the end of a cycle… and somehow I come with the most unexpected idea right at the last moment, an idea that makes me happy and enthusiastic. I guess this time is gonna be the same, Im already flooded with ideas. Im not sure anymore about building my custom and I have the cash for it.

1 Like

Idea#1:
Paragon
Paragon Sleep
LBH

Idea#2:
Paragon Sleep
LBH
Chosen/Stark Custom

Idea#3:
Build Tantric Lover
Chosen/Stark Custom
True Sell.

Idea#4:
Build Tantric Lover
Chosen/Stark Custom
Paragon Sleep

Since Tantric Lover has LBH, for now the only thing clear is that I want LBH no matter what. It seem Im all over the place right now… Lets wait for the waters to settle down a bit.

1 Like

Well I ended up building my Tantric Lover Custom… The next cycle is gonna be awesome.

I feel Im going with idea#4

Tantric Lover
Chose/Stark Custom (Need a name for this one)
Paragon Sleep

1 Like

WAYNE ZP. Reference to Bruce Wayne aka Batman.

CHOSEN reflects his leadership of the Justice League along with Superman and Wonderwoman.

Stark refers to his genius, billionaire, playboy lifestyle.

1 Like

Thanks for the idea bro, but Ive never been too much of a fan of the bat guy.

This is more my style :rofl:
f4a0b78fed5e732311c777e5a64c0755

1 Like

Oh man! I love battle mechs. Which anime is this?

1 Like

Thats Kotetsu Jeeg from 1975, created by Go Nagai who also did Mazinger Z

1 Like

Old school anime are the best. The first one I saw was Tetsujin 28-go. A boy controls a robot who has the number 28 using a laptop in a suitcase. Then there was Voltron and similar anime.

Will check out Kotetsu Jeeg.

I never watched Voltron or Tetsujin, first time I hear of those. Im gonna check them.
In my country back in the day we didnt have too much choice, my favorites were:

Kotetsu Jeeg (Steel Jeeg)
f4a0b78fed5e732311c777e5a64c0755

Great Dragon Gaiking
0e2ce0e0946f831264425e1e4d5c1596

Starzinger
2c1d59261127685fd34f65740264f2ce--dvd-box-manga-anime

Captain Future
91bxxDxK4-L.SY606

The last 2 are not really in the same category, but they are really cool.

Enjoy!!

1 Like

I got a name for my Chosen-Stark custom… Phoibos, meaning Bright, Radiant, Shining One.
Next week I will start a new journal when I recieve Tantric Lover.

Phoibos
  • Cores:

Chosen
Stark.

• Charisma/Magnetism:

Entranced
Ethereal Presence
Chosen of Venus
Depths of Love
Transcendental Connection.

• Perception:

Awakened Perception