[Chosen/Stark] The Morning Star

Yeah… Its pretty tight you know. I decided to take Instant Seducing Tactician off and change it for Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor… Its better suited for my purposes.

Tantric Lover 2nd draft
  • Cores:

Heartsong
Love Bomb for Humanity

• Energetics/Connection:

Energetic Development XI
Fusion Optimized
Soul Connection
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
Love Without Attachment
Aphrodite

• Sexuality/Seduction:

Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Sexiness Unbound
Instant Spark
Gorgeous Manifestor
Focused Arousal
Aura of Craving
Panther
Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor

• Physical Shifting:

Physicality Shifter – Sexiness
SPS: Fat Burn
SPS: Muscular System

2 Likes

On my 8th day already… Currently listening to LBH and True Sell.
Also I decided to rebuild one of my Qv2 subs and postpone Tantric Lover for a while, I mean its super cheap to rebuild, so I order this one for now.

Rebuilded in ZP
  • Cores:

Wanted
Heartsong
Sex Mastery
Diamond

• Modules:

Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Sexiness Unbound.
Panther
Long-Range Seduction
Instant Spark
Gorgeous Manifestor
Focused Arousal
Male Enhancement
StoryTeller
The Wonder
Chosen of Venus
Love Without Attachment
Depths of Love
Aura of Craving
Transcendental Connection

I know its a beast of a sub, so Im gonna be doing 3 minutes loops.

1 Like

Today about 5 minutes in LBH, I started to feel that very distinct chest melting sensation. A warm pleasurable feeling of relaxation that feels like every muscle in my chest relaxes as a warm water like substance cleans it.

1 Like

Well my relationship continues to grow and evolve, I noticed myself doing some of the house chores with a really great attitude and actually enjoying it. Besides that Im super attentive to my girlfriend needs, supporting her in ways that are just what she needs, which as a consecuence has make her more relaxed and happy.

All of this started a couple of months ago when we did a cycle of Heartsong together, but it has radically improved with my custom and specially with LBH.
Theres a sense of team now that wasnt quite present before, we are in this together.

Love Making has been amazing and abundant, Im actually hoping for a couple of days of rest.
Its seem that a certain tightness I had inside, that made it hard for me to express/recieve love has melted completely.

4 Likes

Today I also listened to True Sell… I got a new client. Last friday I did a loop of True Sell and also got a nee client… Now I have enough to start a nee Hypnosis Training.
What was even more interesting is that the client from friday call me today saying she wants to get me someone else to attend to the training. Lets see how that one rolls out.

The funny thing is that it just took a call, nothing more than offering what I have.

2 Likes

First of all, sick custom!

Second of all I never thought about Energetic Development in a sex/love custom but it makes total sense.
Psychological and spiritual healing.

Considering I want to build one in the future that focuses on LOVEMAKING instead of sex, and a more spiritual lens on it I should use that!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Im thinking Kundalini here also increasing my ability to move, manage and spread a bigger amount of highly charged energy.
Thats were Fusion Optilized plays a key rol.

You wont regret it… Im making a 3rd draft of my custom… Im removing Prevent Premature Ejaculation, I only wanted it because of the better ejaculation control, but I think Diamond is a better choice, it has that same benefit plus many others.

2 Likes
Tantric Lover 3rd draft
  • Cores:

Heartsong
Love Bomb for Humanity
Diamond

• Energetics/Connection:

Energetic Development XI
The Architect
Fusion Optimized
Emotions Unfettered
Stress Displacement
Soul Connection
Love Without Attachment
Aphrodite

• Sexuality/Seduction:

Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Sexiness Unbound
Instant Spark
Gorgeous Manifestor
Focused Arousal
Panther
Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor

• Physical Shifting:

Physicality Shifter – Sexiness

Out:
Aura of Craving
SPS: Muscular
SPS: Fat Burn

In:
Emotions Unfettered
Diamond
Stress Displacement
The Architect

2 Likes

Good choice!

Have this in another custom of mine, LOVE it!

I also figured the SPS modules are a bit off, so I am liking that change!

There are 0 result enhancers in there. Don’t think you need those?

2 Likes

I dont know how I missed that one before!

Yeah I cant remember why it looked like a good idea in the first place. I much prefer emotional and energetic modules.

Nope… I dont need them at all… ZP is already very good at giving results.
LBH is the Master Results Enhancer :wink:

2 Likes

Good old memories…
[Edited by mod request]

4 Likes

Day#10 of my current cycle.

Did 1 loop of my Chosen-Stark custom and 1 of LBH… this has become my favorite mix, specially on a friday morning. I have the whole weekend to express it.

I had many dreams last night that I cant remember, except for the warm feelings I got when waking up and a bit of a dialog. My girlfriend was talking about how much her dads attitude towards her has changed for the better and I said to her… Maybe it was you the one that changed… She looked at me with that face she makes when she understand something important.

That bit of the dream is quite a good metaphor for what we have been experiencing in different contexts of our lives thanks to LBH.

4 Likes

I think Im feeling my first recon since I started my custom and LBH (half a cycle)… or maybe since I started my custom (1 1/2 cycles) not totally sure about the time frame.
Its a weird recon I feel some anger inside, but Im pretty aware of it and I can acknowledge how it is manifesting and why. That seems to ease off things a bit.

Besides that, I finished taking antibiotics on wednesday and today Im coughing a little and I feel some tickling in my chest and throat.

1 Like

Im getting closer to building my custom… I found this excercise to be very useful as an “Integrity Check”

Tantric Lover
  • Heartsong:

Strengthening any current romantic relationship/s and making them into a thrilling experience of love, trust, attraction and joy. Forge a connection between you and your current partner that goes beyond what you thought was possible to experience. You will see your connection becoming stronger and stronger, more and more intimate and filled with warmth. Loyalty, compassion, love, sexual desire, forgiveness, understanding and attraction will naturally develop even further, helping you build a relationship that will truly be an unbreakable union.

• Love Bomb for Humanity:

Instill an incredible sense of self-love within every fiber of your being, and then energetically radiate that love out to everyone you encounter. Love Bomb For Humanity contains the most self-love, self-appreciation and self-care scripting than any other major title at Subliminal Club.

• Diamond:

Enhance every element of your sex life. You will experience increased blood flow and profound sexual energy surging to your sexual organs and erogenous zones, heightening sensitivity and pleasure during sex for both partners. Diamond’s energetic aura maximizes your sexual partner’s attraction to you and leaves an imprint, causing them to desire sexual activity with you more and more.

• Energetic Development XI:

With this module, you’ll easily improve your energetic system, helping you get better and better results with subliminals, psychological and spiritual practices.

• The Architect:

The Architect is a module that will imbue, develop and help you use the energetic structures of your body. If you are spiritual, be prepared for your practices to be taken to the next level. If you aren’t spiritual, you can expect a gradual development of your energy levels – you won’t feel as tired, you will get more things done, you will feel and actually be healthier.

• Fusion Optimized:

A module designed to make the most out of all the energy around you, energizing you and helping you achieve more each day. While it is a spirituality-based module in that it massively improves the amount, quality and intake of energy from any safe source, it is also excellent for non-spirituality based customs or those who have no interest in spirituality.

• Emotions Unfettered:

While Emotions Unfettered will make your emotions stronger, it will also make them more useable by giving you a clearer lucidity and awareness of them in the moment, as well as helping you develop greater emotional control. Furthermore, Emotions Unfettered will help you be more open with them to others, in a way that makes you more respected and admired.

• Stress Displacement:

Easily remove all feelings of stress and replacing it with positive feelings.

• Soul Connection:

Specifically created to help you develop incredible love, loyalty and connection between you and your partner. You will experience greater attraction, respect, admiration and understanding rising within you and coming from your partner. It helps you and your romantic partner connect on a deeper, almost spiritual level that allows you both to grow in new ways, both outside and in your relationship.

• Love Without Attachment:

Loving freely, without attachment, is the greatest gift you can give someone.

• Aphrodite:

A powerful healing element that will naturally allow you to let go and heal the sexual traumas and negative sexual beliefs you might have, and allow yourself to fully embrace who you are sexually.

• Temptation:

Becoming so attractive that you easily tempt the people around you, the Tempter is not simply about becoming attractive energetically, mentally and physically – it is also about taking the right actions at the right time automatically. On Tempter, you can expect a coquettish behaviour to emerge that will pique others’ interests easily.

• Sexual Manifestation:

Manifestation specifically for sex. This will manifest throngs of beautiful people around you and in your environment. Furthermore, these people will give signs and seek you out for this reason.

• Sexiness Unbound:

An all-encompassing sexiness module that magnifies your sexiness and develops it with every day, while also radiating sexiness out of your very being.

• Instant Spark:

Is about creating that first-sight shock with a person you find attractive. It works best in a place where you don’t know a lot of people. However, Instant Spark also has extensive programming for emotional upheaval – meaning it can create a powerful whirlwind of emotions in people you wish to be with romantically, creating a longing and desire in them to be with you.

• Gorgeous Manifestor:

A manifestation module focusing specifically on beautiful women who would be interested in you. Will highly increase the ratio of beautiful and approachable women around you.

• Focused Arousal:

Targeted arousal and attraction development, guided by conscious intent and subconscious desire. While it is targeted, it does not stop at simply one – there can be multiple targets

• Panther:

Panther will help you approach and escalate with people you find attractive. This applies to both men and women.

• Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor:

This powerful module will be like your very own coach in becoming a smooth, attractive seducer. It will guide you to the correct actions to take, help you realize your mistakes, and lead you to necessary material to learn from.

• Physicality Shifter – Sexiness:

A physical-based module for shifting your physical body into the state you and your subconscious believe is the sexiest. This includes things such as hair, eyes, voice, body (muscle, fat, bones, ligaments… all of it), face etc.

2 Likes

After being sick twice in a little over a month I decided to resume my excercise routine, hoping I would be able to do 50% of it at a relaxed pace.

I ended up doing only 25% of my total routine and feeling as tired as if I did the whole thing… next week I will be gradually doing more.

1 Like

Turns out I was feeling angry at myself because I felt that loving myself fully and completely somehow requiered a level of dishonesty on my part. I was also projecting my anger on my girlfriend because shes the one who shows love to me the most.
Looking to start a conflict so I could “prove” myself Im not loved, setting some well planned traps.

Quite interesting how sometimes we want to hold on to what we are used to, neverminding if it is hurting us.
Im much more at ease now that I came to this understanding.

Lets see how it evolves.

3 Likes

All my trickery is becoming clearer… All the games, all the manipulation.
Of course over the years I became a master of dishonesty… omission, evasion, gaslighting, manipulation.

I can see all of those things as something I needed as a child to cope with the constant feeling that at any time, for any reason love could be taken away from me. Love was never secured it always had to be win, once winned it had to be protected.

A feeling of imminent loss.

Even though I feel vulnerable and exposed during all this healing process, I dont feel lost or overwhelmed. I feel protected, as if someone is guiding me through it.

2 Likes

Great deep introspection. Love it!!

Keep going!

LBFH had similar powerful effects on me!

1 Like

I come from the opposite side of the table. Too honest, too nice, etc. That never got me what I wanted and neither did doing my own inner work, that got me hated. But LBFH seems to be a great balancer no matter which side of the table you come from. Too light or too dark, just seems to be a grounding balance element to it, at least for me.

2 Likes

I feel so much better now, it seems like recon is over and a weight has been lifted.

It does seems to have a balancing power. Its also smooth and deep.

1 Like