[Chosen/Stark] The Morning Star

I got a name for my Chosen-Stark custom… Phoibos, meaning Bright, Radiant, Shining One.
Next week I will start a new journal when I recieve Tantric Lover.

Phoibos
  • Cores:

Chosen
Stark.

• Charisma/Magnetism:

Entranced
Ethereal Presence
Chosen of Venus
Depths of Love
Transcendental Connection.

• Perception:

Awakened Perception
Intuition Enhancer
All-Seeing
Eagle Eye.

• Communication:

StoryTeller
Chiron
Dragon Tongue
Inner Voice.

• Feel Good:

Gratitude Embodiment
Joie de Vivre
The Wonder
Spiritual Freedom
The Flow.

Tantric Lover
  • Cores:

Heartsong
Love Bomb for Humanity
Diamond

• Energetics/Connection:

Energetic Development XI
The Architect
Fusion Optimized
Emotions Unfettered
Stress Displacement
Soul Connection
Love Without Attachment
Aphrodite

• Sexuality/Seduction:

Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Sexiness Unbound
Instant Spark
Gorgeous Manifestor
Focused Arousal
Panther
Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor

• Physical Shifting:

Physicality Shifter – Sexiness

4 Likes

I know your title was Morning Star but I assumed your custom was also titled that? If you’re not using it because of my custom then please, do use it, if you want it of course

1 Like

It was only the name of my journal.

Thank you bro! But that wasnt the reason… I never came up with a name for the custom until today…

2 Likes

Are not two customs in the stack too much?

1 Like

I guess Im gonna have to find out and adjust accordingly.

1 Like

Day #18 of the current cycle
Phoibos and LBH first thing in the morning…

First week of LBH I was constantly aroused and my libido was reaching all time highs, making love almost every day and it was the best ever.
Second week of LBH my libido tanked… 0 sexual desire, way more introspective. I had some recon for a couple of days and Ive had the weirdest dreams the last couple of nights.
Seems like the healing took priority this week.

2 Likes

Well I woke up with a headache… good thing today is sunday and I have nothing to do.
I crave something sweet and water.

1 Like

Im crashing… low energy, headache and a bit cranky. Tomorrow is my last listening day of this cycle, then 5 days of rest.

I do feel like going out for a walk or something.

1 Like

Ive noticed that since I started this cycle and maybe the last one (beginning my custom) I changed my sleeping schedule.
Im falling asleep way earlier than I used to and waking up way earlier ryan I used to.

Im in recon now so I wanna go out for a walk and have a coffee and some ice cream, no sugar though. Its been about a year since Im sugar free, with maybe 2 or 3 exceptions, today is not gonna be one.

1 Like

I have reached the end of this cycle I ended it with a loop of Phoibos and LBH.
Im gonna take 5 days for a washout since Im ending the cycle in a low energy, bad mood recon.

1 Like

I feel a strong pull towards a drastic change in direction with my next stack.

My new custom Tantric Lover with Godlike Masculinity and/or Emperor Fitness.

1 Like

Im not even in day 1 of my washout and Ive already recieved my Tantric Lover custom… I was sure I would receive it by thursday.
Damn this washout is gonna be hard… so much temptation.

1 Like

Washout day#1

Tiredness and a little headache… physically down, but with a somewhat good mood.

1 Like

Layers and layers of deep emotions coming out. The idea of self love and self respect sounds great, but when you start putting it into practice, it begins to shine a light into all kinds of old, dark memories that you spent years learning how to hide and pretend they do not exist.

Last night I had a dream about exploring a big old house, kind of like a castle. There was a huge, dark basement and it was supposed to be haunted.

I cant remeber exactly how, but I ended up going down to the basement and confronting the devil himself. He was unbeatable and disappeared… I continued to explore the basement and figure it out… there was a lot of ancient engravings with depictions of the devil and power symbols, if I destroyed one of them the devil recieved less power so I began destroying as many as possible.

The minute the devil was weak enough it simply disappeared when I confronted him. He was powerless.

Now I know exactly what the dream represents.

3 Likes

Its seems lika a lot of anxiety and fear is being poored out of me, its not affecting me in a bad way, but I can feel it expressing and moving… I need time to rest and process otherwise it could get too strong.

1 Like

That’s a powerful dream and I love the reading of it.

I still struggle to make sense of many of my dreams.

2 Likes

Keeping a dream journal and reading them after some time has passed, really helped me develop the ability to understand my dreams.
I found all guides for what dreams and its elements are supposed to mean are pretty useless for me.

Now im pretty good at understanding my own symbology.
My unconscious mind uses a lot of metaphors to engage me in Hypnosis/NLP techniques while Im dreaming, like in this one about the devil… now when I think about the devil in my dream it appears as a small, very friendly creature like the gremlin, the good one.

Gizmo
gizmo-gremlins-2649887

3 Likes

Recon continued today… I was paying too much attention to whatever it is that I dont like and was quick to criticise. Low energy levels and overall disdain for everything.

Everything went away went my girfriend hugh me in bed when we were watching a movie, theres something about LBH recon that melts away with physical touch.
After a while I was feeling very good.

Then I realized that Ive been feeling a lot of emotional turmoil… I want to eat a lot and I dont want to excercise at all… Im feeling weak.

Its so hard to describe really, its like at one level everything is good and calm and at a different level Im a mess and everything is falling apart. I dont know if I make any sense at all with this.
Maybe I am falling apart emotionally… letting everything go out, but I just dont care… Im observing the process without interfering.

Im done trying to explain it… I cant… at least not now. Its very weird.

4 Likes

Second day of washout… lots of processing in form of dreams and pressure in the 3rd eye area.
My mood is better than yesterday, in fact today I do wanna go out of bed and do stuff lol.

Yesterday I was kind of beaten down, today I can see the same things about my life without the drama.

2 Likes

Ive been feeling a lot of things in and about my body… The common subject is weakness, whether it is muscular or immune system or energy, or lessions, the overall theme is weakness.
Im getting the idea (again) of including Paragon in the next cycle.

I gotta admit something happened inside of me after taking care of my health like never before for over 9 months and then got sick twice in a row with fever, pain, cough and bed time.
It was disheartening.
It seems that I have to take care of myself in other ways too.

2 Likes