Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

I’ve been listening to this in a stack with libertine since 2 days after it released using the default every other day 2 title schedule. Listening to it has been really lightweight, as I had already been working to shift fully into essentially the mindset it seems to inculcate for a few years, including before discovering subliminal tech.

I’ve stacked it with libertine because my sexual drive and desire is truly foundational for me, I’m like that Futurama joke that everything ever was done to ultimately get laid. So running libertine basically greased the wheels for me to integrate my drive and source of energy with what I want to accomplish with that drive. Other than make kissy faces and stuff that is.

I’m rather excited to see what sort of bloom I observe when I hit the upcoming washout!

7 Likes

I have it in a custom with Paragon Sleep

This level of love is beyond

Best custom ever

Whats really interesting is that some people who always treated me good start to fall into the opposite.

One guy tried to kick me 3 times today and another one started to make ugly fun of me.

Very interesting, obviously it brings the real intensión out of people I get in touch with.

I like it.

Its like an instant social compas

6 Likes

partially it seems to because love brings to the surface those “shadow” aspects because they can’t survive in the presence of pure Love. It does take a certain strength and fortitude to stay in Love and if you do you’re actually protected despite what the outer appearances may suggest.

It’s like the opposite of fear where the more fearful you are you’re feeding the fear. It’s kind of hard to describe because I’ve fallen, always gotten back up, but I’ve fallen in the onslaught of being hated and all of that because people couldn’t handle being in the presence of Love and Light.

7 Likes

It was very interesting.

Normaly I would react to it but this time I stand still and thought : its stupid to take this dumb foreign vomit personally. It’s actually my responsibility to don’t take this in,instead let it outside of myself and see it as what it is: lack of love and positivity, somebody who isn’t capable of good intension

5 Likes

That is great instinct!

Another interesting thing is when you genuinely have no reaction to the negative reactions of others, well interesting things can happen. A lot of the time since they’re not getting resistance they’ll even turn back within and realize they were out of line. Sometimes it’s that they just needed to vent, which is understandable as we forget or aren’t really taught emotional management besides bottle it up which it always comes out sooner or later.

4 Likes

I listened to my custom and LBH early this morning and Ive been in a state of silent tranquility the whole day long.
It just keeps getting more and more peaceful inside myself, but dont get me wrong this aint making me indifferent or lazy, quite the opposite.
Its a feeling of inner resolution, lack of struggle… just flowing through life.

7 Likes

Yea I was going to mention that also. That being happy does not mean being lazy. If I’m happy I’m still getting the things done that I need to. I’m also more likely to do the things I like!

2 Likes

Yes thats true… I remember feeling super motivated and organized when I was running Regeneration.
Nothing motivates me more than feeling peaceful inside.

2 Likes

I’m using LBFH on its own with occasional loops of one other program but honestly LBFH feels so good in its own I may just stick to using it solo the rest of this year. This thing is amazing and I can tell I’ve only just now begun to scratch the surface in terms of what it can do

8 Likes
  • was told I took the most calls and made the most sales out of every sales agent in my department yesterday (over $500 in commissions made), I credit also my short run of true sell ZP, speaking of which I ran a single loop of it this morning and got a sale on my first call. I was effortlessly witty and charming and funny. Only reason I did t sell to my second caller is cause she had no money but besides that it would’ve been a lay down.

• Female manager greeted me by calling me cutie this morning.

• That 1 loop of true sell turned me into a selling machine, and the more deals I closed the more I wanted to keep closing.

• starting to notice that when I mix it LBFH with another sub, my behavior and mindset becomes more “earthly “ as opposed to the divine-like state that LBFH seems to put me in to.

16 Likes

I’m sold on testing it :star_struck:
what other program do you use with it-True Sell?

4 Likes

It stopped around 5 days ago. :sunglasses:
@7empest ?

2 Likes

Lol pretty much using it by itself, I only did that quick loop of true sell to raise my baseline ability to sell

3 Likes

Everything is so much easier with this sub.

When you’re positive, and loving things and people life is so much easier than trying to control left and right. Because inevitably, people and things will not follow your control.
When you accept and let go through love, you can never be disappointed.

Ain’t that the master key to happiness?

Truly enjoying the feeling on this sub.

Healing can be hefty sometimes, I notice the background-sadness coming up sometimes, but most of the times, I feel awesome.

14 Likes

I can feel background sadness coming up too, but its covered/supported by the love, which produces quite a distinct effect.
It feels like everything is ok, like you can go through it and perfectly arrive to the other side, you are protected.

8 Likes

When I started my new cycle after wash out it came back but it’s seeming to settle down a bit!

I’m on day 7 of my new cycle.

4 Likes

Letting go of control seems to be something I’m reconing about.

I’m stacking DR1 & this one though.

Yesterday I noticed that I’m having some moments where I want to control and tell someone what will help them and then sadness or anger comes up. The coach/teacher in me. I know I shouldn’t offer help unless someone asks for it and that I am to invite them but it’s difficult for me!

I was trying to explain Neville Goddard Law of Assumption.

I was feeling like I wanted to say mean things to the guy I’m seeing because he didn’t like how I was acting. This know it all my way is better feeling apparently. I don’t want to say mean things but it was coming up for whatever reason. It disappeared quickly.
(He was also having recon from the same stack.)

I was angry but also wanted to be loving.

So weird :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Weird and beautiful! <3

2 Likes

Some have said this title is a lot better than the original Love Bomb. I am curious, is anyone who used LBFH still planning to use original Love Bomb?

2 Likes

I stopped using LB for LBFH and loving the results from it.

10 Likes