Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

Same here Brother

:sunny:

I feel Newborn, stronger, lighter, loving towards creation itself, accepting and Divine.

Today I smoked weed and instead of chilling I fly directly into the spirit world, coming back with one new way of life: do something for life.

Its incredible

5 Likes

Yes and I’m talking about self-honesty… (Which mean being honest to yourself)

Exactly what I’m saying… this is true honesty, the other is somewhat “fake”, “forced” (sorry for the terms) due to some kind of childhood programming

1 Like

The thing about self-honesty is that it can seem absolutely terrifying. And that’s why many people would rather point fingers instead of facing themselves, they can’t even see themselves.

So the great thing about this subliminal is that the self love and whatever scripting is in it, is making me feel more grounded and I care less and less about what everybody else wants to say or judge me for when they don’t even know me, let alone themselves.

So only good things to report all around for me. Definitely seems to be some slight healing for even me who has spent so much time facing myself. Which again, only positives there.

I also notice I’m more willing to learn and understand my own communications. We all have our habits but it’s just a matter of having that elasticity to be willing to change those habits for something that just works better for everybody. It creates more of an opportunity for understanding without the junk that might cause argument because of the “they don’t get me” or, “they’ll never understand” kind of stuff.

Even if everybody stays hard and brittle, I can be flexible and therefore have a smoother scenic drive through life.

6 Likes

Me too!!!

This is huge for me.

2 Likes

I asked a question earlier:

And as far as I know, I’m wondering if LBfH is likely just overall better to run than LB.

9 Likes

Of course, it’s far superior

1 Like

Would you guys (And gals:)) say LBFH is better then Libertine for attraction because from what I read this could be a really interesting combo with my Stark + Wanted custom.

5 Likes

This, 100%. The self confidence is not what I was expecrting, but its SUPERstrong. Just because I am fine with what I am, want, and need.

Sometimes this has a bit of a selfish touch to it, where I take it too far, but then the love bomb part comes in again to remind me to also think of others.

This IS tough, for sure.
But hoenstly I only had good experiences so far with being FULLY honest. Yes, people might abuse that, but only people that are already in your life and have a vicinity to do that.
When you raise your vibe and meet new people they are generally on that level.

Or so my experience.

And even then, your heart is so strong, if someone abuses your love, you just let them go, understanding that they just didnt know better.

As Jesus said, “Forgive them, for they don’t know what they’re doing.”

Not many people, if any at all, have the strength for the true depth of that statement.
Hell, I am not claiming to have such a strong heart, but LBFH definitely points me in that direction.

10 Likes

Imagine a world where no one gossips or slander other’s names, we can truly talk and be open about ourselves instead.

6 Likes

After 4 listens I seem to have hit on some healing. I’ve been a little down the last two days but I know it’s temporary.

Also from my experience on the journey, any challenge or seeming set back or periods where things seem to fall apart, there’s always some kind of bounce back or level up.

So these sad type feelings are coming up and there’s no thoughts or stories attached to it. This is something I started taking note of when I started Dragon Reborn. I’d have feelings but the mind wasn’t throwing out thoughts or stories. That kind of thing where it’s like here I’ll give you something to cry about. Or if it was fear type feelings the mind would spit out accompanying thoughts.

Just an interesting aspect of the healing scripting and maybe that’s exclusive to Dragon Reborn, I don’t know.

My current stack: Ascended Mogul, A Love Bomb For Humanity, Dragon Reborn Stage 3

11 Likes

That’s actually the stack I’m about to do (Stark + Wanted custom with LBFH), I will let you know how it goes :wink:

4 Likes

Wait so your saying subs in general made you enjoy our career less and putt less efforts on your performance or LBFH made you have those things happen?

Hey @Sub.Zero did you get into the next steps of the job for which you did the online interview?

Ooooooooo can’t wait to hear those results mi amigo!

1 Like

Omg I thought that was snow for a second!

• My oldest niece and nephew, and I for the first time in years were together to share some hilarious stories and laugh our asses off. The 3 of us practically grew up together and are close in age. While we laughed, mental images of some happy moments from our childhood, from when we used to play together flashed in my mind and enhanced the happiness I felt. In That moment, I felt thankful that I was able to share a moment like that with them for the first time in a while.

• Starting to become aware of the potent sexual energy LBFH can generate. It feels like the most pure and clean my sexual energy has ever been.

• Starting to experience proanoia, the belief that the universe is conspiring in your favor, as opposed to the mild paranoia I experienced due to certain events from last year.

• As a person, it feels like I’m maturing at the speed of light.

• had 3 Female managers stop their conversation and freeze all at the same time just to stop and stare at me as I approached my lead manager for a question.

• Certain manifestations that seemed hard to come by are now happening, today I even broke my personal record for amount of sales made and amount of commission made in a single shift. 20 deals made within a matter of 10 hours

24 Likes

Unstoppable. I’m wondering what’s possible. Just by its nature Love could have a backfire attempt on anyone attempting to shoot negativity your way. I’d say that’s not even something to worry about with how great things are going. I am appreciating you for sharing with us and I am now looking forward to some proanoia myself! Great stuff! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Love Bomb for humanity has more self love and healing than Love Bomb?

Can Love Bomb for Humanity also act like a ‘one of a kind seduction tool’ like Love Bomb?

1 Like

This all sounds amazing :slight_smile:
What are you stacking with?

Its the ultimate Seduction tool.

Women are hardwired to follow a man’s lead, they can sense how a man feels about himself from a mile away.

Nothing is more attractive as a man who accepts and loves himself and gives them genuine attention.

Thats the kind of man women want to be around

:wink:

10 Likes