Is that bad to listen to kyuss?

1 Like

It’s like Emperor Black, for advanced users/listeners :wink:

1 Like

me: 5 mins into 1st loop of LBFH

2 Likes

ayo sick tunes dawg

1 Like

As I was responding to a question in another thread, I think I finally understood why this sub is so effective. Self-love and trauma can’t coexist inside of the same psyche. As the sub is filling you with self-love, the trauma is being pushed out of your psyche. That’s the reason why LBFH is such a great healing sub.
Hats off to you, @SaintSovereign !!!

9 Likes

I’m still using it mainly due to the various reviews.

I started while on DR and currently with primal so it’s more or less 4 months now

I’ve never noticed anything though, I wonder why🤔

Because your love is at its maximal level, you can’t go further :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ahahahahah ehmmm… no way :sweat_smile:

Bro, maybe because you already love yourself. :joy:

EDIT : @Sungaze have you considered the fact that you might be running it with denser subs that are muting it? DR is a powerful sub that could very well be taking precedence. The effects might be there, you just can’t tell them from the DR effects.

1 Like

Nah I’d say I’m on the avarage or slightly lower

So, there is a difference between the experimental versions of programs and ZPv2 or the same?

It’s the same.

I feel like this sub will help make someone or anyone unproblematic. What I mean by that is that the more you like or love yourself you have literally zero desire to create any unnecessary drama or work for yourself or anyone else
Probably sleep better as well

5 Likes

My interpretation from running this during summer/fall is there was a temporary pain before bliss. Not recon though. More like a bandaid being ripped off the wound and the actual treatment.

Often hurt people wall themselves off from love, and a fundamental step to intimacy is integrity. Truth is raw, exposed, open, and not always palatable.

So it was a stage of accepting the parts of myself I did not so much care for, and looking at myself with benevolent warmth to accept and also forgive.

Which is also an immediate status increase.

There were others including me who didn’t see LBFH as worth time in a stack because it didn’t seem Alpha enough. The true question is:

Are there any true Alphas that don’t love themselves? No. It’s a foundation.

17 Likes

talk that talk1!!!

well said though, I agree with you lol

4 Likes
3 Likes

If there is script such as

‘’ You can Embrace the suck it’s alright’’

In LBFH

I’ d like next version to be updated with a safety net such as

‘’ We mean feelings, mosquitos can and will embrace somebody else’’

Think about it next time please :slightly_smiling_face:
I seem to manifest an incredible amount of mosquitos even during the day now, it’s becoming annoying

Thank youuuu😁

5 Likes

Would love to see a Love Bomb for Humanity V2 MAX.

5 Likes

Just curious, why could this have been unethical and what made you decide to release it in the end?