Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

Haha same. specially the chicken woman duck thing :rofl:

3 Likes

Please, report on that, mate. :slight_smile:

Amazing , and the aura colour thing i’ve been told i had before by a few people , orange and another person said a green aura …these were like 7 months apart . Looking forward to a run of this lovebomb , congrats and thanks for the in depth journal passage on this new test .

2 Likes

Already did in my journal, it might be too long here:

It’s good stuff :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

whats the aura app called ?

3 Likes

You rather meant this, right?
giphy

Love you, James! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This is what I may stack with DR for Stage 3 and 4. I was thinking about Rebirth but since The Bomb contains self-love improvement and an aura of positivity I think I will give it a try.

2 Likes

It’s very good my friend, this one is right up your alley. Very positive and uplifting. Go for it

1 Like

It’s like with Stark, one can have access to its Ultima and Terminus experimental versions only if one has it bought.

Of course, these are two different products but the mechanism of aura projection is the same and it’s an experimental version which may be judged best by people who know how Liberine aura works. That’s what I think, of course.

You’ve sold it to me, mate. I’ll give it a try in one hour and we shall see how it goes in general and when my gf is back home in four hours. :smiley:

1 Like

Is this still available to test? I can’t find it in my downloads.

Ctrl+F and type in “bomb”.

1 Like

You sir, are a gentleman! Thanks.

1 Like

It’s funny because it’s a parody song, but it’s also a perfectly constructed pop song. I had a period of time where it was going through my head a lot. hahaha. I’m a fan of all of those Bad Lip Reading people’s stuff. The spoof of Herman Cain (RIP) was pretty hilarious if memory serves me correctly.

1 Like

Saint said DR had improved our community significantly but he didn’t have enough so he dropped a bomb on us and now we shall not be dragons anymore but teddy bears of Love:
giphy

Cool! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I’ve just started playing that little kitten and the sensation is standard when I start running a new sub, that feeling of warmth and bliss in my chest. shall see, shall see, shall see…

I hope it won’t change us into sth like this:
giphy

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Will love bomb not make it easy to get you friendzoned?

Yes, please! I like that zone best! :smiley:

1 Like

There’s only one little step from friend zone to sex zone.

1 Like

30 minutes into the sub and I feel a powerful mood swing… for the better, of course. I feel my eyes are more widely open and I feel I have a smile on my face which I probably don’t have. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes