Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

Love Bomb is … the BOMB. Just went in the bathroom, and when I saw my reflection in the mirror, I had a smile plastered on my face.

11 Likes

Finished my loop. A lot of common feelings with Sanguine but with an aura of positivity. When I finished the loop my wife woke up. She started to complain but after few minutes she was all smile and laugh with me :joy: it is a real mood shifter inside and outside ! For the love I don’t know yet !

12 Likes

i feel happy and lovable after running a loop. gonna run another loop tonight. thank you again Saint for the opportunity.

8 Likes

@SaintSovereign - must admit that I felt that Love Bomb was an unnecessary product since I thought “love” was an overrated word thrown around to manipulate other people (especially in religion)

But I believe that when I reached DR ST3 (so far a week into it now), I feel very ready for love (to accept and to give from and to everyone)

So will run a loop of Love Bomb in a while and report back

7 Likes

Whoa man, I felt like in a zen mood.

In the zone, present, collected.

Relaxed, chill, optimistic and really calm demeanor. Even one family member told me I look beautiful, less than an hour after the first loop. This… this some wild, wild stuff.

I’m enjoying this calm stance, not of searching conflict but of resolving issues with a calm and collected approach.

10 Likes

I decided to give a try…tomorrow even though it supposes to be my rest day…I will listen 1 loop of love bomb and 1 loop PSITU or LU…and go to a small gathering…see what will bring me…

1 Like

Will test the “aura of love” this weekend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It is already several hours after first loop, and I feel super zen ! There is no problem in the world :joy:

4 Likes

:metal:t3:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
I don’t have libertine. May I get access to this?
I will give my best possible expressions of my experience with this.
Moreover, I am to meet a lot of people today and in the coming days, so it will be optimal for assessing the effects.

1 Like

Why would you do that to yourself?

1 Like

Sounds like there’s a point to running this even without meeting people.

@James @PurpleRT73 I just got motivated to try this shit tomorrow

2 Likes

Don’t overthink it man. I came up with that idea while sippin’ on some gin and watching Star Trek. Just decided to change all the sexual references in Libertine and see what happened, lol.

13 Likes

The entire time I was working on Love Bomb, this song kept going through my head:

8 Likes

@SaintSovereign - Bwahahaha! What a brilliant song! Syncing the words to what they sound like they are saying

Also, anything with Obiwan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker and kissing Princess Leia is Love Bomb enough for me :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

So if I understand correctly this is the first public test of an Mk. II Ultima tech right?

Mk. II just means “mark 2,” meaning it’s the second version of the Love Bomb Ultima Prototype. The first was name embedded, which I obviously couldn’t release publicly.

4 Likes

I love this freaking song.

2 Likes

As there is a lockdown i have noone to interact with at the moment however i feel a warm energy perhaps vibration in my chest. I feel more positive which is very nice.

3 Likes

:joy: Once upon a time, long long ago, this song was stuck in my head.

Now, once again, I can sense it’s jedi powers taking hold of me. :joy_cat:

3 Likes