Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

It’s available NOW under “My Downloads” for those who have purchased Libertine Ultima. I have a good grasp of what it does and how it works and I’ve seen some interesting results today. That being said, I’m not going to mention that because I want to see some unfiltered thoughts. Run it like you’d run Libertine or any other Ultima.

31 Likes

Alright, time to put myself out there!

You never cease to amaze me the number of innovations you lot are pumping out.

2 Likes

Hi Saint its not in my downloads i think because i ordered the pre-order version libertine could you make it available for me please

Same here!

Now playing. Thanks Saint

Check the right hand side, not the left. Also search for ‘Love Bomb’ on the downloads page if you don’t find it by checking the right hand side.

It should be there underneath Libertine though.

The left hand side shows Libertine, not Love Bomb hence why it looks like it isn’t there.

1 Like

Super excited to give this a run! Thanks @SaintSovereign && @Fire.

Those who ordered the pre-order version of Libertine should be able to access Love Bomb prototype now.

5 Likes

Yes its there now thank you

Would have been funny if they had called it Sex Bomb naming it after that Tom Jones song.

Yes, I got it! But what is this Love Bomb all about ?

@vivekarora83

2 Likes

Should PSIT be replaced by Love Bomb ?

He’s not saying yet. Doesn’t wanna skew the results

Lol, forgot I said this and posted my initial thoughts. Deleted it tho.

1 Like

I saw it pop up and then disappear. You are FAST.

2 Likes

Thanks for this, finished a loop about half an hour ago. I’m by myself in lock down so can only comment on self effect. Main feeling was improved mood, have been feeling down due to reconciliation and guilty due to my lack of productivity, during my loop and now afterwards those feelings have lifted and I feel good. I’m laughing more easily at things. No feeling of obvious aura like with Libertine, but my body feels lighter and easier to move around. Kind of a nice buzz, like after a beer or two. I like it. Makes me want to listen to another loop but I’ll resist as today is meant to be a rest day.

7 Likes

Nice! Can’t wait to hear feedback!

Hi @SaintSovereign, I can’t find the link for Love Bomb