1 Month Dragon Reborn Update

Did noticing this positivity influence you to release the love bomb?

1 Like

J’Accuse…! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The community does feel more positive here since DR. It is as if the forums entered a different dimension. I am loving it here more. I also expect more results to shine from the Dragons and the Alchemist. :thinking: We seem to have factions around here.

3 Likes

What you wrote is inspiring. Especially the part about creating a pathway for other yearning desires to flow by removal of that which is blocking.

Best of wishes on your flight.

3 Likes

I keep hearing about ‘Love Bomb’ where can I read about it, and what is that Sub suppose to do?

2 Likes

I appreciate that. I am happy it inspired you.

1 Like

Saint has been intentionally vague about it but it seems like he changed the sexual scripting in libertine and made it more oriented towards a love aura.

Some of it is joking. For quite a few of us Dragon Reborn has been a catalyst for growth and changes we have not experienced anywhere else. As of today I am at day 60 of Stage One. I was close to giving up. Looking for a way to or at least try to accept things as they are and not fight it any longer.

1 Like

I don’t think or feel people realize the importance and priority that should be placed on healing and clearing.

4 Likes

@Homerunking

:dragon:

Welcome to the Sibling-hood…

Your invitation…

The Anthem

Dragon up so you can Dragon on!

:dragon:

There are now about 36 known :dragon: on this forum.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

100%. Not sure how it is in other countries but my experience here in America is you’re encouraged to sweep everything under the rug, not complain, and be strong. Then infect everyone else with your toxic behavior. I think the hardening aspect of Dragon Reborn is so important because you can’t control other people and there are A LOT of people who have no regard for how their behavior hurts others.

6 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. Something I feel is already happening from running Dragon Reborn. I’m not as sensitive to the stupid insensitive shit people say or do . Makes me more proud to be an introvert

5 Likes

:metal:t3:

1 Like

I have a question- So I am downloading the new Ultimas now. I was just about to start stage 3. Where and when do I include the ultima to my stack?

I am currently running in this order:

DR x1
DRx1
Emporer X 1

Repeat on a loop all night while I sleep and sometimes during the day.

Just trying to figure out where in this I should include the ultima?

With Qv2, how about 1 loop and wait 24 hours to notice its effects first?

One loop of just the ultima playing over and over?

One loop means play it just one time. These subs ain’t no joke so sometimes best to take it slow and go up as you’re able.

Thanks, but just to clarify he was speaking of the ‘Ultima’ correct?

I’ve already done Stage 1, Stage 2, and was just about to dive into Stage 3 so I am wondering where the Ultima fits in with my routine.

I think so. Just clarifying there isn’t any “playing over and over” with one loop :slight_smile:

If you mean DR Ultima it is best to wait until you´ve been on st4 for 2-4 weeks.