1 Month Dragon Reborn Update

I wanted to give you guys an update on my first month of Dragon Reborn.

I am currently running Dragon Reborn, and Emperor together.

To give you guys a background:

I ran Emperor all last year (Every night, sometimes during the day) and felt some results, but felt I needed to do a bit more inner work so that the roads would open up for other things I was trying to change about my life.

So after discussing with a few of you on here what the best road to take was we settled on Dragon Reborn, and I couldn’t be happier with my decision.

I have run DR+E all night long, and as much as I can during the days the past month, and let me tell you I ABSOLUTELY feel the changing happening.

I should also mention I have let my subconscious chill for 2 nights by purposely leaving it off, but then immediately starting back up when I woke up.

My motivation is much higher, I am way more positive, and things that have felt blocked before feel like they are loosening up. I am already an extremely motivated person, but this has really made me even more focused and able to get shit done.

It has also allowed me to do even more inner work ie: forgiving people internally, letting go of things, etc.

I also feel LIGHTER. Way lighter. Things are more clear. I dunno how to describe it.

It’s subtle, but if you are on this forum you pay attention to the subtleness of reality, and although this is only my second Sub I have used- it’s the one I can absolutely feel.

It’s even helping me learn better. I know that I had blocks about being good enough, issues around worthiness, etc stemming from childhood (which is the whole reason I was sold on DR). All of those beliefs were causing other blocks and this is allowing me to knock those down which is bringing in the reality I really desire.

If any of you are having trouble manifesting, getting stuff done, or maybe you are trying to build something, attract a certain type of person- whatever it is I couldn’t recommend grabbing this Sub more, and just getting the healing done and making it your priority. Everything else will flow.

Now, I should be clear that what I am feeling may very well be Emperor, however, when I ran emperor alone like this I didn’t feel like I do now running DR alongside with it.

DR may have just opened the road for the benefits of Emperor to also kick in, but whatever the case may be this stack fucking kicks ass.

If you are like me, and things were hard to bring into your reality, and it just felt like you were honestly ‘trying everything’ it’s likely because you have some sort of blockage going on. I couldn’t recommend biting the bullet and starting your healing process and start getting that shit removed today. OR if you feel like you have all of your shit handled or not I STILL believe its a wise investment to go ahead and grab DR and make sure everything under the hood has been cleaned out. You’ll thank yourself.

Lastly, I haven’t had any crazy stuff get brought up. I think for me and my journey it’s been about getting rid of unconscious belief patterns. So nothing frightening or anything. The only ‘negative’ that I had was the first day or two I was on it I had a crazy headache, but those haven’t happened since.

In a few days, I’ll be starting the 2nd Sub in the DR series, and will continue to keep Emperor in the stack.

Ill update you in a month.

17 Likes

I’m gonna let everyone in on a little secret. If it were up to me, Dragon Reborn wouldn’t have existed. When @Fire first showed me the concept and research, I was very anti-DR. It didn’t make sense to me on a number of levels, but we’ve developed a rapport where we don’t try and outright stop each other’s ideas. Instead, we try to improve them. Essentially, it’s a product owner model, where each of us serves as a mini-CEO over an idea and the other person tries to help.

I’ll be the first to say that I was wrong. Since DR came out, there’s been a drastic shift of energy on the forum here. I can feel the increased sense of positivity, the resiliency of those running it, the authenticity of everyone’s words.

I’m glad it’s working out for everyone.

31 Likes

If you have read my journals for Dragon Reborn and my responses to people especially recently Dragon Reborn has done more to help me grow towards the man I always knew I could be but was extremely close to just giving up on. I even wrote a testimonial on Subliminal Club website and I’m still running Stage One.

@Homerunking I am extremely happy for you

6 Likes

Amazing review. how long have you been on emperor before stacking it with DR?

also how many hours do you listen to DR and Emperor over the night?

I ran Emperor for a year.

Every night varies. Just however much sleep I get that night. 6-8ish!

1 Like

I know this pretty much the same question but you ran Emperor for the same amount of loops without DR? So 6-8 loops?

P.s. great results. Currently running Emperor now and it’s giving me a great motivation kick that I need to get stuff done. Only started using it on Sunday.

3 Likes

I can confirm that this is Dragon Reborn (especially feeling it on ST3). I had run Emperor before and it has its own varied benefits but DR is a beast for inner work that will positively affect our outer work

Good going, @Homerunking. Can say that you hit a home run with this one :wink:

1 Like

What can you say about the drive and push that emperor gives ? How was it ? Is it a unbearable feeling ?

@Lion how much time did you spend per stage? Curious since you’re already on ST3.

2 Likes

@Lion Is on Stage 4 Plus. He’s unlocked Ultimate Zen Master Status

1 Like

LOL not yet, bro. Am still on ST3

But would love to unlock zen mode with ST4. Imagining what ST4 would do in combination with Love Bomb. Activate Love Zen mode probably

3 Likes

That would be your super power

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, @SubliminalUser. I almost missed your comment

Am doing each stage for 4 weeks (including 2 rest days per week). Only 2 or 3 loops per day while I sleep

That seems quick…

1 Like

Yeah, you don’t need too much time on DR especially if your stack is small. Currently, my stack is only DR and Paragon

1 Like

Wouldn’t the determining factor be how much there is to heal? Are you going to run ST4 for a long time?

1 Like

That’s a good question but I don’t know the answer to that. Am guessing DR is powerful enough to just melt away our inner wounds very quickly. If you run it longer though, it will have its own rewards possibly but that only those who try it can authentically report

Have not decided this yet. I will surely run DR ST4 for 4 weeks, after which I will run DR Ultima for another 4 weeks. After that, I will have to make a decision on whether to change my stack

I’ll let you know. I’m going for twelve weeks per stage and just finishing up week four as we speak. So far it’s awesome and has cleared up a lot of surface blocks and fears, but I think I need some more time to get the deeper stuff handled adequately.

3 Likes

Not at all. Now that I have ran Emperor by itself, and Emperor with DR I am kinda convinced that they should be stacked together.

I felt results on Emperor-tons of drive etc but DR is breaking down walls for me.

This could be completely subjective but if you haven’t ran Emperor I think you should run these together or run DR first then throw Emperor in with it.

2 Likes

I can’t tell if you guys are joking or if Zen Mode is an actual state DR brings? lol

3 Likes