Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

Yep, sure is.

3 Likes

Is this basically Chosen of Venus with the Ultima framework of Libertine?

Nope, Love Bomb is original.

5 Likes

In the future, is there a possibility Ultima’s also get a regular Core version we can use for our Customs formatted to Q?

Very doubtful.

From my understanding, while not technically recommended, Ultima Cores with scripting for long term development, like R.I.C.H, can be used in Q customs for positive long term effect.

Would you please explain how you concluded this?

Saint mentioned it before

5 Likes

So they can be used as minor modules in a Q custom? E.g. I have StarkQ as my core module, and R.I.C.H as a minor module.

4 Likes

exactly what @Meng123 said

Awesome, I’m very happy for the SubClub community! Also, LITE? If the powerhouse that I’ve been using is lite, what on earth is that full version going to be like? LOL my first thought was that you’ll need to add a safety disclaimer to avoid users ending up like Jean-Baptiste Grenouille at the end of the book Perfume.

2 Likes

The script related to the aura has been optimized.

Someone had listened too many loops of RICH but in reverse.

1 Like

Sort of makes me curious about running this or the new Love Bomb Ultima with R.I.C.H.
Become wealthy by helping people? Is that even realistic or possible?

1 Like

I might be wrong however Saint said that its better to run ultimas that are similar in terms of their goals.

1 Like

My guess is that each will affect the other so one of the effects of Love Bomb on RICH will be:

Some other effects could be:

• People liking you makes it easier to sell to them

• Helping you be more relaxed when working and hence provide better value

• Easier time communicating with clients

• People having you on their minds and hence having return customers

• Having a better attitude towards money

• Better relations with your suppliers

So many possibilities

5 Likes

That is literally SubClubs business model

8 Likes

What’s the other option?

Become wealthy by scamming people, and have Coffeezilla make videos about you!

:smile:

PS: I know that MANY of the biggest companies make their money leveraging the 7 Sins, and it definitely works. But it’s NOT the only way.

:+1:t2:

9 Likes

That’s hilarious. That you mention Coffeezilla not the scamming people part. I have watched a few of his videos recently. It’s like MJ DeMarco states in The Millionaire Fastlane a lot of gurus don’t get rich or wealthy by the methods they teach but by selling them

5 Likes