Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

Manipulus sounds like a very good program.

I had a pretty similir idea without Love Bomb, until I heard it this morning…
Now I think its a must

Will biuld it when core B is released.

PSITU
SM
Diamond
Love Bomb
Libertine

It covers all angles.

2 Likes

The first loop of Love Bomb for me, within minutes I felt my Awareness drop within my Heart Chakra, in some way I feel centered within the present, my physical body also feels much lighter. I’m also noticing my heart beating within me, an obvious effect that always seems to occur whenever a chakra becomes prevalent within one’s Aura.

Listening – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Ng7FgDsNQ&t=2287s alongside it.

A women came to deliver the post at my door and were really loving and accepting towards me, I felt the connection between us. I actually did not hear the doorbell twice because we’re renewing our kitchen and there’s a lot of harsh sounds, nonetheless, I apologized to keep her waiting and she was extremely loving towards me.

I’m observing so many different effects already, the power of Love is really infinite and it’s only been 35-minutes into the loop. Mostly, Ultima’s only start to execute and become pronounced after the loop, peaking at around 2 and a half to three hours.

I’ll share more of my findings later, I’m intending to visit my family as I purchased an Ipad for my grandmother and I’m curious to see how the interaction will unfold now that I’m filled with Love :sunny:

@SaintSovereign & @Fire thank you for developing such a benevolent Ultima. :green_heart: (feeling so grateful and thankful for everything right now).

9 Likes

I agree.

Also check out what @TheBoxingScientist is planning. You might get an idea for another module to chuck in there…

There is also Chose of Venus.

1 Like

Earthshaker – Sexuality
Emperor’s Voice
Invincible Presence
Instant Seducing Tactician

The above might be other options.

1 Like

Yeah I have all of the good stuff in a Primal Seduction custom…
My idea for building a Ultima is mainly to mix the best ultimas IMO in a single title (Diamond, PSIT, SM) and adding some extra spice (Libertine and Love Bomb, maybe Chosen of Venus too) to enhance my PS custom.

Love Bomb Ultima with Stark is the best thing ever – I went to grab sushi and oh man people were friendly and loving towards me, I had them all compelled.

The world around me is experienced very differently as well, everything feels warm and full of life. It’s hard to describe it, it’s not like what I experienced from Blue Skies or Chosen of Venus directly where I’d really feel immense Love within hearth, with Love Bomb its more like surrounding me. As in a lovely vibration surrounding my Aura that compels everyone to adore me.

4 Likes

@Hermit Stark Q ?

Hey @James, yes Stark Q.

I really detest the Terminus version of Stark. The Q versions work really well for me at a very low amount of loops. Q is underestimated, it’s amazingly powerful, the scripts can linger on for days.

Why do you ask?

3 Likes

Curious about being more positive myself but maybe bringing it out in others. Or helping to do so. That and I would like to find a way so every interaction with my landlord isn’t so mentally and emotionally draining. The guy is highly critical and seems to lack any sense of humor

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

I am officially requesting that Love Bomb in what ever you believe to be its most effective version be available at the Q store.

3 Likes

@James Love Bomb would do wonders for you. Have you tried it? For being more optimistic, I’d suggest Sanguine though – actually, a combination of both would be optimal.

1 Like

I feel like love bomb most effective version would be one rebuild from the ground up

A couple of times but not consistently. I will have to change that
I keep forgetting there is an Ultima version of Sanguine

Based on the feedback, we’ll be upgrading and releasing LOVE BOMB as a full title and Q module. The experimental version will be renamed to Love Bomb Lite and will remain a free bonus with Libertine.

26 Likes

thank you @SaintSovereign

1 Like

:partying_face::champagne::clinking_glasses: I’m super happy about this!

1 Like

Coming soon to a SubClub store near you:

13 Likes

And a q store near too
Also is this completely aura based like libertine?

Is it going to be different, more potent than the one experimental?
Because… well… I’ve bought Libertine just to get Love bomb, otherwise I’d not have bought it as Libertine wasn’t in plan and still it’s not. In fact I never used ones since purchasing it.

1 Like