Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

Thank you for posting this. This is quite intriguing.

1 Like

You just got me here @RVconsultant

I have listened to this sub many times but ne we felt euphoric or heavenly live feeling towards other minus I start feeling more love for my work and my rides ha ha

But yes I do find people respecting me more after this , though I never realised that this is happening because of this sub , I thought emperor is at play but may ne this is having some effect with emperor .

Amd yes employees at work , willingly and lovingly taking my orders if that makes some sense .

You have put it the way I was thinking but I could never find words to write the way you have written

1 Like

I’m second to this. Dreams Ultima improved my visualisation abilities and, just like a description says- getting more out of my dreams at night :slight_smile:

Dreams seems a bit underrated sub but I feel its potential in unusual ways.

2 Likes

Making me want to test it out depend on what come out in this pack

I listened to 1 loop of love Bomb on 4th night. On 5th evening this nice gentleman, who I spoke to the first time, offered to go out of their way to help me.

1 Like

Thank you! In all fairness, Emperor is likely playing into the respect aspect. However, there is respect, and there is respect out of love.

1 Like

I listened to the above stack with Libertine V1 instead of V2. No dreams that I remember, though I do remember dreaming something intense. The details just faded as I woke up.

I only slept 6.5 hours instead of the 7.5 I got with Libertine V2. I’ll try again tonight and sleep longer to make sure that wasn’t a factor.

I appreciate your thoroughness!

1 Like

No dreams to report, but I ended up doing Libertine V2 + Diamond.
adding Love Bomb back in tonight I think.

Based on the results so far, I can easily see myself making an Ultima Custom of:

Love Bomb
Libertine
PSITU
Paragon (for the physical healing of aura components)
Sex Mastery Ultima
DR1 Core
DIamond

1 Like

I was thinking of:

Libertine
PSIT
SM
Diamond
Love Bomb

So I guess great minds…

4 Likes

Great Minds for sure :slight_smile:
I figured DR1 core would be great since it would rip out any blockages that get in the way of the other modules. Paragon would heal any of the physical aspects. Paragon might even be overkill with DR1 already in it.

I listen to it yesterday and the day before. as I went to bed last night I set the intention to go to my heart. I woke up today feeling like a little kid (which is an understatement). very playful. its hard to describe because its been sooo long since I’ve felt that way before. But just imagine waking up and feeling that everything is absolutely perfect, warm weather, perfect sun rise, full of energy, the day has infinite potential, you are completely balanced, loved and protected at all times.

Its not so much as I felt something new, but more as I remembered what it felt like to be in consistent joy

I was in a really bad mood, had good reason to be angry at some people for something that happened over the weekend. I didn’t want to carry that over to the start of the work week, so I played a loop of Love Bomb to try to deal with them better. The change was immediate. I was positive and they responded really well to me, this happened within five or six minutes into playing Love Bomb. There was another person who is toxic and has been a problem for months now. She caused another issue that I should have taken care of a long time ago. This is work related and I wanted to destroy that person in a professional sense after playing Love Bomb. It was a controlled anger that lead me to not put it off anymore and take productive action to resolve this situation. It worked. At least for now since the person is toxic and loves to scheme. I also found myself being a better person today in other areas as far as getting things done that I normally don’t want to do.

3 Likes

I really wish this was also available in the Q custom format (non-ultima).

I’m glad Love Bomb helped in a positive way. Remember, if you have a lot of anger there is always a rest day or two.

Thanks RV. The anger that I felt was not related to the subs. The person I was angry at has been destructive toward me and others in a very calculating way for a long time now while making herself appear to be a victim of other people and made up circumstances. These subs helped me to see right through what she was really doing. I’m not even sure if Love Bomb had anything to do with me being angry at her, but in this situation I needed to be to get the latest scheme she pulled dealt with in a very professional way.

1 Like

Have you read about:

Limiting People Remover
Manipulus
Power Can Corrupt
Foundation
Fearsome
Fenrir

I have all of those other than Manipulus and Foundation. I was actually inspired to get Limiting People remover because of her. If it wasn’t for her and a few other people, the lockdowns would not have been so stressful on me. This all started before I started using subs from SC. I was trying to figure out today what I did to mismanage this work relationship, and it still hasn’t come to me, but I know that it will. I have to play my cards carefully with her. Do you have experience with Manipulus or with Foundation?

Only with Manipulus. It seems that I can figure out much quicker when someone is up to something that is to my disadvantage. Understand how they are trying to manipulate me.

1 Like