Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

Did you ask her if she has cooties before she hugged you ??

SC has confirmed that this helps.

1 Like

my bad didn’t know. I was being lazy to search

I’m incredibly curious as to what would happen if one to were run Love Bomb and R.I.C.H?

I’ve been doing this since it came out. I run RICH first thing in the morning one loop and Love Bomb right after lunch one loop

1 Like

This Love Bomb sub is really powerful ! my wife listened to it for three days and she was all the time in super good mood, laughing etc. She listened to it 3 times and then stopped and the effects lasted several days. Then yesterday she was in the worst mood possible, as if she wanted to kill me :joy: It was like the withdrawal period of a drug :joy: And then today her mood is normal. I will test again after few days. I have not told her about the objective of this sub to avoid the placebo effect :joy: I like to have a guinea pig at home :rofl:

8 Likes

After reading through these posts, I swap Libertine with Love Bomb (the email SC sent with the announcement about Love Bomb contained some interesting testimonials, which made me decide to get Libertine actually :joy:).

Especially currently I live in a house, where there is a very specific, very negative person living (over 90% in a bad mood).

And I believe Love is more needed in the world, ATM

My Stack: RICH, Sex & Seduction & Love Bomb. (lets see how SS & LB interact :man_shrugging:t4:)

Anyone running ‘The Loving Emperor’, ‘Love Khan’ or such? :smile:

3 Likes

Naayyy never asked her that :grin:

@COWolfe

Might want to read this post.

1 Like

@RVconsultant

Think I stacked LB and Lib for 3 days. It wasnt a nice experience

maybe cuz I’m listening to many titles already that’s why

generally I was a lot less focused - again, nothing to do with these 2 I think it’s just I listened to too many things at once. Maybe best someone else does this experiment :expressionless:

1 Like

Understood.

Maybe it’s the combination of RICH and Love Bomb but I just don’t care. I don’t feel phased at all by much. It’s like I am learning to let go of a fuck ton of stuff
Dragon Reborn is part of that as well I’m sure

I have said for so long that I all I wanted was to be a good person. I feel like with Dragon Reborn and Love Bomb that’s realistic.

6 Likes

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N

6 Likes

Much depends on how you define “good person”. Is it about feeling good about yourself?

Yes, how do u define ‘good person’?
The water experiments by Dr. M. Emoto suggest that Metal Music programs water in ugly ways (the Christals look ugly). As we are mainly made up of water, u can imagine the consequences…

I suggest let go of metal music, and listen to some 528hz, 111hz and other healing frequencies (Solfeggio, Angel Numbers etc.).
Though my intuition just told me to tell you to listen to 741hz https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7NKNx3dESxQ
It removes negativity.

Or u book a session with me :wink: (energy healing).
I’m being told that u have 7 limiting beliefs working against you for your situation

1 Like

The water may have been affected by Dr. Emoto’s own consciousness

Something to keep in mind

if the metal music is healing and beautiful to you, then I think it’ll impact the water differently

it’s all about the consciousness (of the person singing but more importantly how you as the listener take it and program your world with it)

4 Likes

Ah thank you for mentioning this w/ Emoto probably influencing the results @ALMIGHTY. As I am a fan of this (and well, it makes frequencies/vibration a very important aspect of it), I left out this possibility :see_no_evil:

Regarding the music: if ‘negative’ words are being used, the music has a low vibe inherently in it. My understanding of Metal is that usually rage, anger and such emotions are being expressed.

Another important aspect to consider: what frequency does the music have? Is it pitched/recorded with 440 Hz?
Or would you say this also heavily depends on the observers’ consciousness, @ALMIGHTY?

Well, in infinite numbers of universes it’s healing, in infinite others it’s not :grin:

1 Like

You raise a good point too

but I think it’s really all about the consciousness

you may say those words but from a place of total vulnerability and expression, to me that takes more on a healing vibe

or you could say it from a place of hatred, then it gets that vibe

although the words themselves also have an inherent vibration, I believe our consciousness is so much more important that it can take over all that

I think there are all these factors but in the end “mind over matter”, and your consciousness trumps everything else in the experiment

you can try it and see

I also have seen this in my own experience

2 Likes

My exp. w/ LB: I ran it together with S&S and RICO during the night.

As prev. mentioned, I live in a house with a very negative person 90%+ in her mind, in a bad mood. Her laughter and smile seem so fake…
Anyhow: as I went down to the kitchen/living room –where she was– I sensed a difference. In the coming 10 mins or so I noticed her being more bubbly (I assume you guys know how it is with being in love: one kinda has a strong urge to talk, specifically in a specific way {tone, melody,…}). And also her behaviour seems different (though I on purpose don’t pay attention to her/look into other directions/etc.).

So lets find out how this continues.

Internally: I never felt any feelings, I had to learn that I was always experiencing other ppl’s emotions etc. and (re)acted accordingly. So I can’t tell about this. I’m usually super zen. It was only for a moment that I felt a bit grumpy-ish and reminded myself to shift mindset, which helped. I laughed.
Also the thought of finally using the SC Subs with a goal in mind gives me nice rushes of hype/excitement :slight_smile:

2 Likes