Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

He looks like Jesus your right :slight_smile:

1 Like

He even talks and behaves like him. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You’re right, almost like twins :smiley:

7 Likes

@Sub.Zero too funny :grin:

Noticed this after he completed the Alchemist multi stage. He is currently hugging trees in rhe rain forest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero JCAST is mental but his heart is in the right place. I mean anyone who thinks he is Jesus must be :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He’s soooo cute, daddy! Could I fetch him back home, please? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero @TheBoxingScientist this is the S.A.P. (Subliminal Authority Patrol). Press ‘Stop’ on the Love Bomb track immediately and slowly back away from your listening devices. Anti-Love Bomb containment units have been lovingly prepared for each of you. Upon full decontamination, your love bomb programs will be returned to you.

7 Likes

I still love Lord @James ! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I didn’t realize I thought I was Jesus but ok
Must be what exactly? Mental or their heart in the right place? Maybe both?

2 Likes

I think he just misspelt the word METAL. :metal:

7 Likes

Thank you. Now as for the rest of you…

3 Likes

Wonderful. I am so glad world’s issues are being addressed by these brave people :smiley:

Lovebomb is going great so far but not like the initial rush for me… I must admit.

I had a dream while listening to Love Bomb.

I went to a party where there were my highschool friends. Every single person didn’t give a single fuck about me. I was roaming around just like my loner self

3 Likes

My theory: Kids are more attuned to that kind of pure, unconditional love energy.

10 Likes

@SaintSovereign this child asked if she could hug me it was really wierd. So i said yes she hugged me and the mother was giggling.

7 Likes

@mecharc once one loves themselves love will come to us all. Learn to love !

6 Likes

You sound like a teddy bear.

I guess i am a teddy bear to the kids what has love bomb done to me ? i am laying off love bomb for now.

@SaintSovereign can you build a luck ultima perhaps take the existing code for Love bomb and do search and replace. Replace love with luck and positivity.

Feel free to get on contact if you need testers.

Cheers

2 Likes

I i feel like this is going to create a thread of search and replace, but if @SaintSovereign is going to do a luck ultima it should be from scratch to deal with all aspects

3 Likes

Does keeping your balls full because you were on Nofap or semen retention help libertine in any way ? Like for instance let’s say you were X amount of days on Nofap or SR, would that help libertine mold with the sexual energy that has been building up in your body because you haven’t released ? Will it help it project your aura/ sexual energy or make it more attractive ?