Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

Children are filled with Love and attracted to people who radiate it or joyful high vibrations in general. I’ve noticed a similar effect with my Custom which has Chosen of Venus in it. I’m sure this is the module that has been replaced with the Libertine scripting to form Love Bomb!

Moreover, children go where they feel good, without hesitation which also relates to what @pacman said --, they have nothing to hide as they’re still living mostly unconsciously and therefore have no conscious, analytical and logical mind.

8 Likes

Hermit you are correct.

No @TheBoxingScientist i love too :grin:
I want to go through Khan only this entire year. Im only going to add LibertineU.

1 Like

Khan + Love Bomb stack. :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist I haven’t run Love Bomb enough to really say much and probably won’t. Once I get R.I.C.H. I won’t be focused on anything other than healing and making money

5 Likes

@James thats a smart move

2 Likes

Khan is King :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here in the USA, we sometimes call the king of hearts, the suicide king because it looks like there is a dagger in his head.

2 Likes

It wasn’t suicide, King of Hearts was murdered by the Queen of Spades. :cry:

:wink:

That is interesting, I have never used love bomb, but I am experiencing a similar thing. I thought it was the bloom from using PSITU, but now I am wondering if it could be from the Chosen Of Venus and/or Transcendental Connection modules in my custom?

1 Like

Do you want to become a doctor when you grow up? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It seems to me that’s the module at work here.

Too funny :slight_smile:

Perhaps he wants to be a holy man :smile:

He already is. At least to me. :slight_smile:

They are changing the cards up in a deck and taking out the king because it displays toxic masculinity. Will be in stores soon for purchase

2 Likes

Maybe for the same reason a queen is more worth than a knave? :thinking:

Inequality and Toxicity are not synonyms.

If you go to a restaurant and order an orange juice, and after you drink it you are poisoned; then that was toxic orange juice.

If you go to a restaurant and order an orange juice, and they try to charge you $10000USD for it, that juice’s value is probably being inflated. (Unless it’s made from the oranges of Eternal Light or something.) That’s (probably) unwarranted inequality.

They can both be present at the same time. There can be an over-priced glass of poisonous orange juice. But those two qualities are not the same thing.

This woman felt that the king’s status in the deck was a case of unwarranted, anachronistic inequality. She wanted another option so she made one.

Wait a minute, is any of this related to love bomb? Help!!!

1 Like

Is it about displaying boyish attributes and performing boyish actions by men?
What’s toxic femininity then?

In my understanding, ‘toxicity’ has to do with using a certain [set] of norms and standards as a means or as a justification for causing harm and damage to oneself or others.

Toxic Femininity would be when a person (intentionally or unintentionally) uses expectations, behaviors, or characteristics that are conventionally accepted to constitute ‘femininity’ as a way to cause harm to people.

1 Like

So if I seduced and broke @James’s heart again, it would mean I indulged toxic feminity one more time, right? :thinking:

2 Likes