Main Dev. Thread - Updates to Older Programs

No. Just that it’s on the way.

1 Like

Ok

Maybe we misunderstood your commentary

"[quote=“millyx, post:6, topic:17051”]
Speaking of wanted, will there ever be a Wanted:Physical shifting type sub with less of the focus on seduction, and more on Physical shifting?
[/quote]

Yes. Legacy of the Spartan, lol."

1 Like

Wanted from my understanding includes maximizing physical shifting towards
an ideal sexually attractive look, including height, hair, male enhancement, skin, and even healing that will maximize attractiveness.

When you say Legacy of Spartan is the physical shifting without the seduction- will it include these non directly ‘fitness’ related physical shifting elements?

4 Likes

The Primal element is inner game but not just healing.
It’s dominance, carefree-ness, lack of attachment, ownership of sexuality etc.

The sex and seduction element likely has healing as well- healing around escalation, ‘consciously’ seducing etc.

There is a healing element to all of this and a non-healing element to this as well.

IronThrone doesn’t have the healing element.

3 Likes

@Theacrobat, @ichigo, @Azriel, @unusualfellow - could you guys upvote the Gigachad request on the road map? You could comment on what you want in it too. It’s basically WANTED Black.

5 Likes

I have put in a request for MONARCH on the roadmap. Please upvote and comment what you want in it.

The following is what SaintSovereign described MONARCH would be:

3 Likes

Upvoted!

1 Like

I’d like to throw Commander into the list of files that could probably do with a refresh, even after the objectives were added I’m still not entirely sure of it’s purpose

4 Likes

What about the AURA-title? :thinking:

EDIT: nwm I see now that it has been removed from the shop.
Maybe it became obsolete with the ZP tech…?

3 Likes

I came after ZP started so I might be completely wrong lol, but I believe it is now just a module in the Q store. Unless those are two completely different things lol

Agreed. Commander is pretty awesome.

Man am I the only one that’s uber-excited for Sanguine: Elixir?

Would it be a stacking-sub the same as sanguine? And, would you be able to listen to it as a recon reducer or would Sanguine: Elixir create additional recon in terms of the light healing?

1 Like

Second the suggestion that Commander being refreshed. There is so few reviews of it I am not sure what to expect from it. Is it Executive plus status?

1 Like

@Lion can you share ETAs on wanted black and legacy of the spartan

2 Likes

I frankly don’t know, my friend. ETAs haven’t been announced on these products and even Forum Ambassadors don’t know the date of release until Saint or Fire announces it.

2 Likes

New EoG Box Art.

10 Likes

That’s gold! Pun intended.

7 Likes

Think of the modern spartan archetype. Handsome, groomed warriors. That’s the goal. But it’s also meant to compliment fitness goals.

18 Likes

I can not wait for this.

It will be updated. We just need to figure out what direction to take it she how it’ll fit into the grand scheme of things. If you have ideas, feel free to post them on the roadmap.

Right now, we’re discussing merging it into the Godlike Masculinity line (GLM: The Commander), and discussing it on that “hardline CEO” type of leadership. Stern, visionary, but takes care of their people and will protect them.

30 Likes