Main Dev. Thread - Updates to Older Programs

New EoG Box Art.

10 Likes

That’s gold! Pun intended.

7 Likes

Think of the modern spartan archetype. Handsome, groomed warriors. That’s the goal. But it’s also meant to compliment fitness goals.

18 Likes

I can not wait for this.

It will be updated. We just need to figure out what direction to take it she how it’ll fit into the grand scheme of things. If you have ideas, feel free to post them on the roadmap.

Right now, we’re discussing merging it into the Godlike Masculinity line (GLM: The Commander), and discussing it on that “hardline CEO” type of leadership. Stern, visionary, but takes care of their people and will protect them.

30 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Hey, I’ve got a question.

When someone orders a custom the same day modules or a sub are released and we have bought the module or core, can we email the support team to replace one of the modules for it, or would we have to buy a complete new custom?

Oh and for those who have bought cores of old cores, do we get a free upgrade or would we need to buy them again?

1 Like

Glad you say that, I finished it last night. Working on the copy now.

It may cause recon due to the inclusion of healing. It’s going to be a step between Sanguine and Regeneration (which is also being looked at for revising, but this will be from a branding perspective). Not sure if it’ll become its own kind of healing subs or if we’ll roll it into the Sanguine line.

The goal here is to made sure these older subs get the attention they deserve, because they are phenomenal scripts. It’s just that, as we developed our voice over the years, we never went back and gave that same touch to them.

20 Likes

Email support and they may allow you to use the discounted rebuild link to change a single module, but only in this case where a module / core was updated within a few days if you purchasing a custom.

Customs don’t qualify for free upgrades, the module itself does. Meaning, once you license a module, you get all future iterations of it. But building the custom requires time and human effort, so there’s no way we can feasibly offer free upgrades on customs. In the future, when the platform is completely self-serve, we can look at this.

6 Likes

Yes, Aura became woefully obsolete.

3 Likes

Yes.

We were working on it, then my cousin begged us to build Seductress because she wanted to use it. Got sidetracked.

5 Likes

Well hope that’s a future title that comes out this year :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Love this idea. Both GLM and Commander has tons of masculinity and dominance in them and they would combine very well.

Add all that and we got a winner!

10 Likes

@SaintSovereign Will the new Sanguine Elixir be an entirely different title? Meaning will people who already own the others have to purchase the new title?

I love you mehn
Just do what you think is best for this archetype.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign
I wrote this on roadmap and couldn’t post it due to certain words’ limit
I hopw someone could post it.

Merging GLM and The commander

So saint sovereign said that they’ll probably merge the two titles.

Here are my ideas on this and please add yours.

• All the stuff that both titles got +

• A lot of ruthlessness and dominance(maybe something like EB) or sth that the founders see fit.

• Infused with the 48 laws of power in a way that creates that cult-like charisma (but this in no way means the talkative stark or true-sell type of guy)

+an element of mystery

+preferably all robert greene’s writings which can be incorporated in the subs.(which is seduction and power in the same subliminal)

• A lot of vision(like literally having the ability to visualize the whole universe under your command and HAVING A PLAN on how to manage it. It’s like giving you the CAPACITY to manage large organizations (reminds me of the ideals of sexual Khan)

• sexuality: Now Khan is not good for celibacy and it kinda PUSHES you to take action with women. It can be dangerous in some communities due to the norm( so it can be on WILL) You can flirt OR attract the woman by Your Alpha energy (basically the attraction being in tune with the nature of the sub) And I also would like to have the seduction SPECIFICALLY for women(IF the user WANTS a specific person, not Khan like sex pursue) (this attraction can be incorporated to the mystery and coquetry part of the sub which can be a bit light-hearted with women and kind of mature with men.

• The ability to be inspirational but not in a stark type of way, But more of a that cult-type of following but also maintaining the 48 laws of power.

• Also Amazing public speaking skills

Stark’s innovation and everything related to intelligence and everything

• A powerful social understanding element +But not in the form of making you getting affected by them or sth. Just acting accordingly but not in a feminine way but a masculine way. Sometimes people are upset but you need to do what should be done.
4 Likes

Edit 2 [GLM: The Commander | Subliminal Club]

Made the request, after replacing words such as sex and sexual with *, it’s done.

Edit: the link is the request/suggestion for GLM/Chosen: Commander.

Does anyone know how to make the link show the title instead of give feedback and suggest new ideas for subliminal club?

3 Likes

Here you go!

2 Likes

I missed that. Thank you

1 Like

Np brother.

1 Like