Best stack for becoming stoic?

I have been reading a lot and I became curious as to what the best stack for becoming stoic would be?

My guess is Spartan Apex and either Sanguine or Sanguine The Elixir

3 Likes

That’s a tricky question. Find whatever triggers you the most and/or the most often and run the stack that addresses that. Being stoic means different things to different people.

2 Likes

Or you do it this way : run RoM + RoS for 3 or 4 cycles to get clarity on your situation and how you function. Then find the stack that addresses the issues that trigger you.

3 Likes

Godlike Masculinity is the best choice for stoicism. It is even mentioned in its sales page.

If you want a stack for reinforcing it, I think…

1. Godlike Masculinity
  2. The Commander
  3. Emperor (or Emperor Black)

…embodies the stoic emperor Marcus Aurelius.

When Godlike Masculinity gets updated to Godlike Masculinity: The Commander, the best stack for this objective would be…

1. Godlike Masculinity: The Commander
  2. Emperor (or Emperor Black)
  3. Power Can Corrupt

Reasons:

Godlike Masculinity has stoicism inbuilt since stoicism is a masculine quality.

The Commander deals with quick decision-making which is something a stoic does.

Emperor (and Emperor Black) is great for focusing on your goals and not letting emotions get in the way. Emperor is the stoic alpha.

And Power Can Corrupt helps you deal with people with the logic of the laws of power. Facts over feelings. Stoicism over Cynicism/Hedonism.

6 Likes

So wait are they changing GLM or The Commander or both?

2 Likes

The first step that a stoic would take would be defining in his own terms what it means to be stoic.

No avoidance

No hair-splitting

Take stock of yourself and be straight with yourself

And then the answer is:

The best stack is whichever one best helps you to face whatever’s right in front of you and take the next step.

4 Likes

As far as I know, SaintSovereign will be updating Godlike Masculinity to Godlike Masculinity: The Commander while keeping The Commander. The same way The Elixir was updated to Sanguine: The Elixir while still having Sanguine in the main store.

It could be the other way round so we will know for sure when it is done.

1 Like

What do you mean by “stoic”?

That’s the reason why I recommended to run RoM + RoS to get clarity first.

Khan makes me very stoic, unshakeable, completely calm within myself and my own power.

The frame of the Khan is impenetrable, because the Khan’s internal power, status and dominance is so high, that nothing and noone can trigger any emotions in him that the Khan hasn’t chosen by himself.

4 Likes

Is Godlike Masculinity gets updated to Godlike Masculinity: The Commander?
damn. just bought the commander few days ago. i should have bought godlike masculinity instead…
when are they updating? can i just return commander

Date of release haven’t been provided, hence they are unknown to even Forum Ambassadors.

You can raise a support ticket for it. But I personally wouldn’t recommend getting refunds since it can always come in handy later.

For example, people still find the title Primal useful even though we have Primal Seduction (a combo of Primal + Sex & Seduction).

What I would recommend doing is running The Commander now and later purchase Godlike Masculinity: The Commander after 2 or 3 months. That way The Commander script is already integrated in you and you are adding the Godlike Masculinity scripting to your subconcious when you later run Godlike Masculinity: The Commander.

Treat each of the products over here as investments and they will each reward you a thousand-fold.

Many of us purchase approximately one title every month or two months since it is expensive in our countries. But we still find it worth more than spending money on movie tickets or liquor or expensive coffees etc. Including myself.

Just my advice though. You can always ask support at the link here if you are sure that you want a refund. Do state your reason for asking for the refund and provide your order number of The Commander and the email address you used to login to SubliminalClub dot com.

3 Likes

thanks man. maybe i should just keep commander for now.
i also bought executive limitless since it is executive + beyond limitless for the same reason.
i prefer compound effect better than singular title since i value the range of effect in a long run more than focused effect in short term. (means I’m greedy and wanna cover as broad range as possible haha) where did you hear the news(about the update) from? i think i missed

2 Likes

Here it is:

1 Like

I’m getting the same result, but without getting highly sexual, on the recommended stack CFW+DD. Also, my aura is less intense than on Khan, and I’m gettingb much more fun. :blush:

1 Like