Main Dev. Thread - Updates to Older Programs

You said it twice. Why the emphasis on cult stuff? :thinking:

2 Likes

GLM: The Commander sounds freaking awesome, basically fills out exactly what each is missing from the other. I love that idea.

I’m very hyped for Legacy of the Spartan, and foresee its core becoming one of the most popular modules in the Q store.

3 Likes

The purpose was not emphasizing, it was just a byproduct of repeating a concept which I thought was needed for clarification.

Gonna DM you

Hi @SaintSovereign, any chance of merging Limitless and Mind’s Eye?

11 Likes

Limitless need an upgrade … :sweat_smile: ik its not broken but saint might look into it and provide some exponential upgrade to it

This is actually a great idea.

6 Likes

What does cult like even mean? :joy:

He’s talking about the magnetic, interpersonal attractiveness quality that highly charismatic individuals often have. The use of the term ‘cult-like’ (or more accurately, ‘cult-leader-like’) is unfortunate, since that is specifically referring to an unscrupulous, unethical, and basically dirtbag approach to applying interpersonal charisma (i.e., to manipulate people by taking advantage of their insecurities and their needs for approval). But if we remove the nasty part, what @Alphamale is pointing to is an intensely magnetic, interpersonal influence that pulls people in like a gravitational field.

Not my cup of tea. But also not a bizarre concept.

4 Likes

There is a law of power in Robert Greene’s book. Use people’s need to believe in sth.
Read that, your questions will be resolved. It has a detailed guide to charlatanism and cult making.

2 Likes

And be aware that this can backfire since you also have the very same need.

1 Like

That is what PCC makes you aware of.
either have your own doctrine and make people follow you, or follow someone else’s doctrine. Or be a Sigma, I prefer the Alpha.

2 Likes

Maybe it would make sense the other way around? (The Commander: GLM)

The Commander feels like a concept that could be the basis for e. g. a SM sub (for a dominant), a (dominant) Hypnotist, a CEO, GLM etc.

Don’t you find features like this in titles like Chosen, Stark or Daredevil?

1 Like

Definitely.

1 Like

Cult leaders tend to be extremely polarizing figures. For general social skills, going that route is a miserable idea. Also, most cult leaders are anything but the teenage vision of a powerful uber-alpha. Keith Raniere? Jim Jones? Charles Manson? There are videos of these people. They are the kings of the suckers.

3 Likes

Yeah

Being adored like a king for something you are not is a teenager dream.

It also reveals low self esteem and desperate need of approval from strangers

5 Likes

We will not be building any title that will allow an individual to create a cult. As you can see, both myself and @Fire maintains a certain distance from the community to prevent the company from becoming a cult of personality, where people are following us rather than the product.

It’s our philosophy that people should look within themselves to discover the truth rather than other people. If it’s charisma you want, there‘s plenty of options available. I’ll look at your roadmap submission however for any ideas that doesn’t go against our values.

19 Likes

All hail SaintSovereign!!! :pray: :pray: Our lord has spoken!!
free-to-worship

Just make a custom.

3 Likes