Main Dev. Thread - Updates to Older Programs

Wish it was gonna be Wanted Black… but unless it’s 100% powered physical shifting for sexiness plus all the sex enhancement eg male enhancement, pe etc. we can’t give it that coveted title.

1 Like

It is all the physical shifting of WANTED including Sexiness, Male Enhancement, Height Inducer, etc. Plus Legacy scripting.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire can you please share ETAs, timelines for the new legacy.

Please add endocrine hormone balancing and bone density enhancer.

2 Likes

It would be nice if something became of Primal Seduction: Iron Throne.

2 Likes

Did Saint mentioned it would come out probably later this week?

I never quite understood what the purpose of that program is. Primal Seduction is a combination of Primal and Sex & Seduction. The usual explanation that comes with the program is that Primal does the inner game part, Sex & Seduction the outer game part. Now Primal Seduction: Iron Throne is Primal Seduction without the inner part. So how is it different from Sex & Seduction? :thinking:

PSIT was PS without the healing part. But after the ZP build came out, there is no difference between PSIT and PS.

Maybe later they will have something that will differentiate between them but not right now.

Which means that PS and PSIT are different from SS since the Primal part is inner game and still exists in PS/PSIT and doesn’t refer to healing.

Else Primal will be a product that doesn’t do anything.

2 Likes

Initially when Iron Throne came out it was like primal seduction but without any healing focus.

People seemed to get quicker results with it.

2 Likes

I’d be so happy if that’s true! Here’s to hoping…

2 Likes

Which title would that be?

1 Like

This does seem to give that hope:

1 Like

I believe :crossed_fingers: he’s referring to Legacy of the Spartan… to get all those benefits from a light title would change everything.

2 Likes

Nah I don’t think so. I think it’s gonna have the shifting in terms of muscle and fat loss using Spartans approach… but Spartan doesn’t have all the sex / male enhancement extras.

I already own legacy but I’m still hoping for a new separate wanted black type product. Sexiness shifting, sex enhancements, fat loss.

2 Likes

Essentially, WANTED - archetype…

If WANTED physical shifting includes male enhancement and height inducer, wouldn’t that mean Legacy of the Spartan will have those scripting too since Saint has confirmed that LOTS is basically WANTED physical shifting?

That’s what I think anyways. Well, the ultimate proof is in the pudding I guess so lets wait and see what LOTS is when it releases.

Fingers crossed that LOTS will have lots of things in it. And give us lots of benefits. Including lots of length, girth and height :grin:

2 Likes

I hope so too. But if it’s a sort of alternative to Emperor Fitness… I don’t think the physical shifting in that included ME etc… though it would include the hormone stuff.

But it’s not an alternative to EF. It’s an alternative to WANTED. WANTED without seduction. Saint has already confirmed this when @millyx asked this question.

Hmm. Is this doubt because of the current Legacy product which does not have such scripting? Or because of the name Legacy of the Spartan which doesn’t have the name WANTED in it?

1 Like

In the original post referring to Legacy, EF is mentioned but not WANTED.

Nothing would make me happier than you being correct. I’d probably drop my custom.

1 Like

That’s a good point. What about the following post: