Main Dev. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold (NOW AVAILABLE)

Question is running wealth limit destroyer module basically like running EoG stage 1 just without the actual EoG script in it?

Also would it be effective for short/long term to maybe combine AscMogul with EoG stage?

Sorry for all the questions

4 Likes

Would EoG stage 4 help with drop shipping stores and etsy?

The past few days i have had a crazy amount of ideas for different businesses and stores i would like to start and move away from working for my family’s accounting company. It seems Emperor with some of the modules i have are really starting to kick into high gear. But im worndering down the road in a few months would adding EoG stage 4 help too.

@SaintSovereign

1 Like

It sure will. :wink:

6 Likes

Awesome thank you :slight_smile:
Hope you had a great weekend and a great day.

Do you think you will ever release that guide you were going to make a few years ago for drop shipping?
In your opinion do you think drop shipping is worth getting into?

Yes and yes. There’s a trick, tho. It’s not good enough to just list a bunch of items from China and try to sell them. You need to establish a legitimate brand. See: Do people here make money through their online businesses?

4 Likes

Especially right now, shipping times for some suppliers are nuts. I ordered one product on May 5th and it’s still not here. If I were dropshipping that item, I’d have some very unhappy customers.

Branding is key always though.

Context: As side hustles, I’ve done dropshipping from China, I’ve done FBA, I’ve done print on demand. Of those 3, I still do print on demand. It’s almost entirely automated so it’s pretty passive, and my print shop is domestic so shipping times are short and quality is high.

Fun fact: I did some art for the PUBG Mobile office… one of them, anyways, if they have more than 1.

5 Likes

A lot of what i have seen on youtube is people making a store for 1 item then running it for a month and finding a new one. Then i saw another guy who did 20 million in his first year which was last year who did like you said he made a store out of a certain set of items all pertaining to one niche.

Sent you a PM, so as to not sidetrack this thread. :slight_smile:

I was wondering how many days is required to listen to each stage? I am thinking about running EOG and RICH. Is there any limit to how many times I listen to EOG and RICH in a 24 hour period? Also, if I am running EOG and RICH do I need to take any days or breaks off?

3 Likes

Start with 1 a day for each. If you feel fine the next day, try 2. and so on.
If you start to feel overwhelmed, drop each back down by 1 loop, then from there, you can raise ONE up a loop to see which (if it’s just one) that caused the overwhelm.

1 Like

30 days per stage is usually considered the minimum. Follow Palpatine’s recommendation above, and make sure you take 2 days off per week. It’ll help you avoid getting overwhelmed with reconciliation, AND you’ll see results faster than if you ran it every single day without breaks.

1 Like

Today was the most productive day I’ve ever had and the most amazing thing is I didn’t feel tired at all. Even now (7 p.m.) I feel refreshed and ready to do some more work. On top of that, people were more responsive to me in a positive way as if they had sensed my energy field. It was like the more work I got done the more energized I was. Interesting. Maybe it’s the tandem Alchemist + Ecstasy of Freedom or only the latter, all I know I added the latter last night and the magic happened.

3 Likes

What does EOG St4 “Complete is a combination of the first three stages with no healing” mean?

Do other stages besides St1 have healing? And is the net effect a difference of having more or less recon?

Asking because I’m considering going from a month of St1 in my stack to throwing St4 in a custom. Trying to weigh the potential consequences.

1 Like

@RVconsultant Kindly, help us find the answers, please.

@Sub.Zero Thank you for the tag.

@summit

EOG st4 has a combination of st2, st3, and st4 materials. If there is any healing type of scripting in the others, it would be minimal.

I would encourage you to go through each stage in order. That’s what I did. Then I made a custom with both st1 and st4.

5 Likes

Thanks @RVconsultant. I like the idea of both St1 and St4 in a custom.

2 Likes

Hey all

I’ve been doing some research on EoG, and a lot of people mention that one needs to own or run a business in order to get enough out of it.

I’m in the process of creating a “finding my material path” custom, and I am wondering if st. 2 can be included in such a custom even if I currently don’t run a business (and maybe never will)?

Thanks a ton in advance

1 Like

Short answer: yes.

Longer answer: The first two stages deal with healing, skill acquisition, and discovering purpose. Owning or operating a business isn’t a necessary component to developing a better mental model of and skills for wealth acquisition. It would serve you better to have some sort of feedback loop, which running a business would provide, but I think it’s unnecessary for the first two stages.

You’ve probably already read this, but this excerpt from the sales page directly addresses your goal of “finding my material path”:

With ST2, you will not have to fear the dreaded question of “what do I want to do in my life,” as Ecstasy of Life will help you dig deep into yourself and find your truest purpose that will bring you the riches you desire. With Ecstasy of Life, your path through life will be illuminated, you will be quickly equipped with all the knowledge and skills you will need, and you will have absolute determination to walk the path you see before you.

And in the desctription of St3, it summarized the first two stages succinctly as…

After completely freeing yourself in ST1 and becoming fully ready and confident in knowing your path through ST2

So finding your path to riches is exactly what St2 was built for. But don’t forget to free yourself first using St1 though.

I ran St1 for a month then put St2 in a custom, which I’ve also run for a month at this point. But like I wrote in my journal the other day, I found there’s still a limiting belief somewhere that says “it can’t be that easy” to find the path to my riches. So it isn’t.

My point is: sure, put St2 in your custom, but don’t neglect the healing from St1, or you may brush away some of the magic from St2.

4 Likes

Thanks you very much for a really good answer. Will review your journal as well.

1 Like