Main Dev. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold (NOW AVAILABLE)

Today was the most productive day I’ve ever had and the most amazing thing is I didn’t feel tired at all. Even now (7 p.m.) I feel refreshed and ready to do some more work. On top of that, people were more responsive to me in a positive way as if they had sensed my energy field. It was like the more work I got done the more energized I was. Interesting. Maybe it’s the tandem Alchemist + Ecstasy of Freedom or only the latter, all I know I added the latter last night and the magic happened.

3 Likes

What does EOG St4 “Complete is a combination of the first three stages with no healing” mean?

Do other stages besides St1 have healing? And is the net effect a difference of having more or less recon?

Asking because I’m considering going from a month of St1 in my stack to throwing St4 in a custom. Trying to weigh the potential consequences.

1 Like

@RVconsultant Kindly, help us find the answers, please.

@Sub.Zero Thank you for the tag.

@summit

EOG st4 has a combination of st2, st3, and st4 materials. If there is any healing type of scripting in the others, it would be minimal.

I would encourage you to go through each stage in order. That’s what I did. Then I made a custom with both st1 and st4.

5 Likes

Thanks @RVconsultant. I like the idea of both St1 and St4 in a custom.

2 Likes

Hey all

I’ve been doing some research on EoG, and a lot of people mention that one needs to own or run a business in order to get enough out of it.

I’m in the process of creating a “finding my material path” custom, and I am wondering if st. 2 can be included in such a custom even if I currently don’t run a business (and maybe never will)?

Thanks a ton in advance

1 Like

Short answer: yes.

Longer answer: The first two stages deal with healing, skill acquisition, and discovering purpose. Owning or operating a business isn’t a necessary component to developing a better mental model of and skills for wealth acquisition. It would serve you better to have some sort of feedback loop, which running a business would provide, but I think it’s unnecessary for the first two stages.

You’ve probably already read this, but this excerpt from the sales page directly addresses your goal of “finding my material path”:

With ST2, you will not have to fear the dreaded question of “what do I want to do in my life,” as Ecstasy of Life will help you dig deep into yourself and find your truest purpose that will bring you the riches you desire. With Ecstasy of Life, your path through life will be illuminated, you will be quickly equipped with all the knowledge and skills you will need, and you will have absolute determination to walk the path you see before you.

And in the desctription of St3, it summarized the first two stages succinctly as…

After completely freeing yourself in ST1 and becoming fully ready and confident in knowing your path through ST2

So finding your path to riches is exactly what St2 was built for. But don’t forget to free yourself first using St1 though.

I ran St1 for a month then put St2 in a custom, which I’ve also run for a month at this point. But like I wrote in my journal the other day, I found there’s still a limiting belief somewhere that says “it can’t be that easy” to find the path to my riches. So it isn’t.

My point is: sure, put St2 in your custom, but don’t neglect the healing from St1, or you may brush away some of the magic from St2.

4 Likes

Thanks you very much for a really good answer. Will review your journal as well.

1 Like

I paired up ST1 with LD and ran in for six weeks. It dealt with that nicely giving me an abundance mindset and a feeling that I can become filthy rich… I’m on my path. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@summit Dont tell @Sub.Zero This but I spent a bit of time running Limit Destroyer Ultima with The first stage of Dragon Reborn and Quantum Limitless and it was liberating

3 Likes

Nice…I bought LD this week and am going to run EoG St1 in tandem with my custom to address the remaining limits that come up.

That’s great to hear! I feel that I’m close to finding mine…and the main reason I put EoG St2 in my custom.

2 Likes

:open_mouth::thinking:

And now you have my interest…in what way was it liberating? Did it shift your perspectives about wealth?

I thought about and still think that I’ll run QL at some point. It’s the reason I included I.Q. and Cognitive Booster in my custom.

I already run my own business and am considering eventually adding in straight to stage 3. Maybe even straight to stage 4 to get the effects without the healing. My question: how much healing is there in stage 3? Is it all action, or is there healing in ST3 as well?

Also, has anyone jumped into ST4 or ST3 straight away with good results? i’d love to read those journals.

3 Likes

There’s no healing in Stage 3 but there’s some in Stage 4 as it’s comprised of the three previous ones + some additional scripting. Choosing the right stage depends on what you want to achieve. Stage 3 is like total activation and there’s a strong focus on manifestations whilst Stage 4 is balanced: healing (St1), learning (St2), total activation + manifestations (St3), and that additional scripting I mentioned. I bet St3 + RICH would be the best wealth manifestation booster you can get.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero - from the sales page:

“The final stage (EoG) Complete is a combination of the first three stages with no healing”

Would be nice to have EoG QZP. Single file and no need of healing.

2 Likes

Thanks for correcting me, mate! :slight_smile:

It’s going to happen sooner or later. :sunglasses:
If I’m not mistaken Saint said something about creating another wealth-oriented sub especially for QZP so… let’s stay tuned.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero - hyped!!!

2 Likes