Main Dev. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold (NOW AVAILABLE)

Is there anyone here who has already had some kind of success with EOG?

…I have seen some journals, but most of them gave up too soon…

2 Likes

“Till” is a very short time for saintsovereign and fire

Ask me in August

3 Likes

I saw some success when i was using it

3 Likes

Would you be willing to elaborate? What kind of success? And if you were having success why did you stop using it?

4 Likes

From July 2019:

Sometimes it sure is nice living in the future!

5 Likes

I am wondering did EOG get some kinda update? The reason I am asking is because I got at least four emails from Saint Sovereign advertising it.

2 Likes

Seems he’s just trying to get as many ppl to be as financially free as possible

2 Likes

@Floridianninja please share some of your experiences :pray:

3 Likes

Maybe it’s the universe sending a message. By email. :wink:

No update, could be the server developing consciousness and sending out emails while Saint is in Paris. I’m sure it’ll balance out in a while. Consider it an opportunity to click on the link and refresh what you know about the stages.

1 Like

I think it’s simple advertising. Market department trying to sell the product.

1 Like

Stay tuned for the next episode of EOG at 11 am EST today lol.

1 Like

Has anyone had a lot of real success with EoG?

1 Like

Define “real success.” EoG works, and it works well. But, if you’re expecting to become a millionaire overnight, it’s not gonna do that. I’ve been running EoG consistently since it came out, and while it may be a bit self-serving, I can attest that it’s propelled SubClub to higher levels.

It’s not going to work unless you have a business / wealth generation idea that you believe in and are willing to work on consistently.

9 Likes

This is a CRUCIAL point.

Working on it.

4 Likes

I was just curious but thank you for the quick response. I would never expect to be anything over night things take time to manifest and develop.

I also don’t have a business at the moment though have ideas for wealth generation but i currently work for my family’s accounting company.

So i guess i should use emperor or stark then eventually add EoG in later on to some capacity.

EoG stage 2 like Stark would help someone find their “why” right or help them discover wealth/business ideas?

@SaintSovereign

4 Likes

EOG will also be effective for jobs right? (Business is main goal but jobs is just a temporary desire for some corporate experience and learning) @SaintSovereign

Edit: Should I stick to AM / M for now, and move to EOG later?

1 Like

EoG does work for jobs, but you’d get faster results from Ascended Mogul / Mogul. EoG is for long term wealth building, so it affects every aspect of your life related to that.

7 Likes

If we run mogul and EOG both , do they have more pronounced effects for business ?
Since I am running Mogul for last many months and I did have good effect, you think @SaintSovereign I can pair EOG with this

1 Like

Bro would you like to give a little a summary of your mogul experience?