Main Dev. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold (NOW AVAILABLE)

You should post a new roadmap soon, many of us r really excited to see what goodies u have planned for us @SaintSovereign

4 Likes

please daddy

6 Likes

Hahahaha – I will, very soon. Promise.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign , thank you for all the important pointers. What would be the ratio in using EOG stage 1 with stage 2 after listening to stage 1 for a whole month ? I use it only as masked on volume 2 out of 10 with headphones when I go to sleep. The total number of loops being 6 , I followed this regimen daily for a month .

4 Likes

I’d go with 1 loop stage 1, 5 stage 2. Make the second stage the dominant one.

7 Likes

Thanks Saint , I will try that combination

3 Likes
6 Likes

That is so cool, thanks for posting!

It’s hard to imagine that instrument having been invented nearly 100 years ago…

5 Likes

I find the controlling of it to be wonderful. Like some sort of magical evocation.

4 Likes

Is it possible if someone is completely lazy with no motivation to work to use EoG and turn into a working machine? @SaintSovereign

5 Likes

Until Saint answers… complete lack of supportive action? Since you never specified a timeframe, how many years would that person have to be turned into a working machine?

4 Likes

EoG has Iron Throne and that feature of the subconscious making the person painfully aware of their laziness and its consequences on their lives, so it feels painful to not take action.

However, in the rare case that person is clinically depressed, then no sub in the world can help them. They need to see a doctor…

4 Likes

In 4-6 months

Its a theoritical question that i was thinking when reading the journals here. I dont mean extreme cases like depression. More like lazy person who prefers to binge series or whatever than working. Your answer covers my question. I will wait saint to verify if that is true

5 Likes

How is your health? Is the laziness all mental or do you feel lethargic too?

3 Likes

EoG and Khan both have scripting to counter utter laziness, however you’re still going to be pulling the trigger, it will just be a must to do so and will feel natural.

Best thing to do is to force yourself to work at least 10 minutes a day. Gradually increase the time. With EoG/Khan, this will be easier and easier.

16 Likes

I wasnt having anyone in my mind. I just wanted to know how far eog could push someone and the question popped when reading eog journals. Both amash and fire fully covered my question

6 Likes

If this sub is designed to make someone wealthy, than lets see some result sharing,
net worth increases would be the most reality based test I would think.

Not to be pushy, I just want to know what your getting out of it.

3 Likes

Just realized that I had echoed this advice in another post without meaning to. Will cite my references next time.

3 Likes

Will EOG get a Quantum Tech update?

2 Likes

They probably wont update the multi stage ones for a few months to possibly later in 2020 till they discover new tech. But that is just my guess

4 Likes