Main Dev. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold (NOW AVAILABLE)

@Floridianninja please share some of your experiences :pray:

3 Likes

Maybe it’s the universe sending a message. By email. :wink:

No update, could be the server developing consciousness and sending out emails while Saint is in Paris. I’m sure it’ll balance out in a while. Consider it an opportunity to click on the link and refresh what you know about the stages.

1 Like

I think it’s simple advertising. Market department trying to sell the product.

1 Like

Stay tuned for the next episode of EOG at 11 am EST today lol.

1 Like

Has anyone had a lot of real success with EoG?

1 Like

Define “real success.” EoG works, and it works well. But, if you’re expecting to become a millionaire overnight, it’s not gonna do that. I’ve been running EoG consistently since it came out, and while it may be a bit self-serving, I can attest that it’s propelled SubClub to higher levels.

It’s not going to work unless you have a business / wealth generation idea that you believe in and are willing to work on consistently.

9 Likes

This is a CRUCIAL point.

Working on it.

4 Likes

I was just curious but thank you for the quick response. I would never expect to be anything over night things take time to manifest and develop.

I also don’t have a business at the moment though have ideas for wealth generation but i currently work for my family’s accounting company.

So i guess i should use emperor or stark then eventually add EoG in later on to some capacity.

EoG stage 2 like Stark would help someone find their “why” right or help them discover wealth/business ideas?

@SaintSovereign

4 Likes

EOG will also be effective for jobs right? (Business is main goal but jobs is just a temporary desire for some corporate experience and learning) @SaintSovereign

Edit: Should I stick to AM / M for now, and move to EOG later?

1 Like

EoG does work for jobs, but you’d get faster results from Ascended Mogul / Mogul. EoG is for long term wealth building, so it affects every aspect of your life related to that.

7 Likes

If we run mogul and EOG both , do they have more pronounced effects for business ?
Since I am running Mogul for last many months and I did have good effect, you think @SaintSovereign I can pair EOG with this

1 Like

Bro would you like to give a little a summary of your mogul experience?

(Ascended) Mogul is the best title if you want to make money quick, if you’re desperate for money, have no income streams and just need your life to start flowing again. If you’ve already build a business that is running smoothly and want to take it to the next level, I’d add Ecstasy of Gold to that, this title will propel your business ideas to the next level.

4 Likes

How would you compare ascended mogul to EOG?

I haven’t used it Ecstasy of Gold but they’re two completely different programs, where EOG is solely wealth oriented, Ascended Mogul turns you into the person that attracts wealth, mostly through become an Alpha male, having girls an sex which is also very important for your confidence and self-esteem in life, which in turn will increase your sales and all sorts of other things through living in abundance and gratitude.

It is really important to have that foundation, especially a well-thought through business that you’re passionate about. Ascended Mogul will bring you all of that in the long-run, Ecstasy of Gold is way more goal-oriented and will take your business to another level by instilling a wealth mindset that’ll bring you great ideas and creativity on how to become an expect in your industry.

I was never attracted to Ecstasy of Gold, neither did I ever read the sales page but this is my general consensus.

2 Likes

Hello @mecharc
I would say , I am a different person what I was a year back .
Many a things within and outside changed for good since I have been on SC
So please consider my effect can be beta use of use of multiple subs from SC but I would focus more on financial aspect

1. Somehow I have a feeling I can and I am achieving more
  2. All my targets that I had set for my business all of sudden felt small and I revised them x 2 times and I actually came close to them and funny part moment I felt I am close my mind again revised them to more
  3. I started talking to more people for sales and somehow they have started perceiving me big ( more than what I actually am )
    4 . I feel lot more respect from my customers as well as suppliers
  4. I have started getting more deals and I have am foxussing on discount deals to buy raw material in bulk and I feel comfortable and confident entering into such deals
  5. I can easily and confidently discuss business with people who are on top ladder of my business , previously I couldn’t even look into their eyes and always felt timid in front of them , now rather such hotshots call me for drinks and all
  6. I inheritedly know intention behind offering me deals or if someone is faking it ( I attribute this more to PCC)
  7. I improved my lifestyle , gor nice high end car ( very good deal ) which eventually placed me much better in business world , never had guts for that before
  8. I stopped spending on my useless fancies and now only want to spend on things that I need or one that help in building my reputation
  9. I got few good ideas about how to place my brand in market
  10. I got ideas about how to place products within brand so that they don’t overlap and don’t cannibalaise sale of my premium product
  11. I always have feeling of reducing my debt though it’s under control but I somehow want to finish my bank loans and I somehow influenced my suppliers to invest more credit witj me

One thing I lack is , I still don’t think in terms of net worth’, that’s why I added EOG in my custom.

I can state much more but I feel they are more of combined effects of emperor , StarkQ and PCC
I was rather one who felt PCC was not doing anything to me and asked @SaintSovereignwhy it was not working for me , gradually I realise this is one big asset as it makes me so easy to read people if they are faking it and what’s their intentions behind statement.

Thanks @Fire and @SaintSovereign, I am actually much better placed in terms of actual business than what I was a year back
AND also during lockdown I never felt nervous , something kept me calm .
May be Mogul .

10 Likes

wow!!!
THis is amazing!!!
I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!

@SaintSovereign I thought the whole point of EOG is to help you in an existing business or help manifest the right venture or whatever? That is the impression I got especially with the wording for stage 2

Yes, it can. It’s still for long term wealth building, hence the four stages. It hits much deeper than AscMogul and that deep work often takes time to resolve. I’ve been running our titles since the day we started SubClub and I’ve just now (within the last few months) broken through those deep, deep negative thoughts in regards to money. But here’s the thing: I STILL have more to do.

The Q store’s insane success literally gives me anxiety and a fear of dying. It takes awhile, but it’s much faster and easier at subs.

8 Likes

This makes intuitive sense to me even though I’ve never experienced it myself. It could be like a sense of precariousness or like the fear that comes when one is scaling new, previously unattained heights. I, and we, support you and will celebrate with you as you adapt and adjust to ever greater heights and vistas. :muscle::peace_symbol:

4 Likes