Main Dev. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold (NOW AVAILABLE)

Yes – Beyond Limitless can run well with anything. In this situation, if EoG is pushing you toward being a writer, a stack consisting of UA + EoG + Beyond Limitless would make you a powerhouse as long as you take action.

I actually finished a young adult novel about a month ago (it was 95% done, just had to get it edited). Create a post in The Emperor’s Lounge and I’ll help you with some pointers.

8 Likes

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for the advice. I think it is pushing me in that direction but also feel like it is pushing me to broaden my horizon of with multiple ideas to make income from a number of sources.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign :

• I’m loving Emperor. I want to run for as long as possible. I also want to run EoG. Would recommend to run those two together?

• Is a supercharger for Emperor coming?

3 Likes

Are you guys going to eventually update UA and beyond limitless to new dawn?

3 Likes

How would you run the subs? Would you run them back to back or a few loops of EoG then 1 loop of UA with beyond limitless in the morning?

2 Likes

Yes, EoG and Emperor would compliment each other quite well – if you can handle that amount of subliminal input. You MAY need to test out different ratios of EoG and Emperor.

As for the Emperor supercharger… customers seem to really want this, so it’s on the tentative roadmap for now. I have a concept for it that I’ve been playing around with.

11 Likes

UA is already New Dawn. Beyond Limitless upgrade is on the roadmap, most likely after Alchemist, since they all compliment each other. We’ll finalize the roadmap soon.

4 Likes

Just realized – are you referring to Beyond Limitless, the supercharger, or Limitless the subliminal?

First option (Limitless subliminal), I’d start with:
Equal parts EoG and UA
2x Limitless

Ex:
3 loops EoG
3 loops UA
2x Limitless

With the supercharger, just do equal parts EoG and UA, then run Beyond Limitless before you sit down to write.

7 Likes

You should post a new roadmap soon, many of us r really excited to see what goodies u have planned for us @SaintSovereign

4 Likes

please daddy

6 Likes

Hahahaha – I will, very soon. Promise.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign , thank you for all the important pointers. What would be the ratio in using EOG stage 1 with stage 2 after listening to stage 1 for a whole month ? I use it only as masked on volume 2 out of 10 with headphones when I go to sleep. The total number of loops being 6 , I followed this regimen daily for a month .

4 Likes

I’d go with 1 loop stage 1, 5 stage 2. Make the second stage the dominant one.

7 Likes

Thanks Saint , I will try that combination

3 Likes
6 Likes

That is so cool, thanks for posting!

It’s hard to imagine that instrument having been invented nearly 100 years ago…

5 Likes

I find the controlling of it to be wonderful. Like some sort of magical evocation.

4 Likes

Is it possible if someone is completely lazy with no motivation to work to use EoG and turn into a working machine? @SaintSovereign

5 Likes

Until Saint answers… complete lack of supportive action? Since you never specified a timeframe, how many years would that person have to be turned into a working machine?

4 Likes

EoG has Iron Throne and that feature of the subconscious making the person painfully aware of their laziness and its consequences on their lives, so it feels painful to not take action.

However, in the rare case that person is clinically depressed, then no sub in the world can help them. They need to see a doctor…

4 Likes