Main Dev. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold (NOW AVAILABLE)

It’s a bit cliche to say you’re never too old to learn. Fact is, it may take a bit longer to overcome the beliefs and habits that he’s been building in his 70+ younger years and build new ones. But if he takes appropriate action while going through the program, the subliminals work as well for him as they do for everybody else. The human mind is flexible, you just need to wake it up and direct it.

He should experiment a bit with the masked/ultrasonics to see what works better for him though. His ears have been around for 70+ years as well.

EDIT: I’d actually be curious to see what Limitless could do for him in this case. Combined with Mogul, maybe?

4 Likes

— It’s more focused on entrepreneurship (as that’s the best way to make massive amounts of wealth), but theoretically, it COULD manifest job opportunities. I’d say to save some cash and try Ascended Mogul first.—

With responses like these, I have no idea how people can question your integrity. You literally told him to try the cheaper option because it might be a better option for his goal. I cant believe people say SubClub does this just for the money. Some people. Kudos to SubClub. I am so glad i stumbled across this world.

7 Likes

Eventually, I will be done with Khan. Then, I would love to include EoG in my life.

But how would that go? Should I stop after I reach 1 month of Khan complete, and start EoG ST1 for a month, or do I run them side by side,

Although it’s early, I am curious about this. I imagine stopping Khan for 4 months while I run a full EoG will reduce the results from Khan significantly. But also, mixing Khan with EoG would delay results.

2 Likes

I’m staying above the noise. You only get one life – don’t waste it spending time of negative people who thrive off of tearing you down. It took awhile for me to realize that people trying to attack you aren’t looking for a rational conversation, and for the most part, they don’t even want to come to peaceful conclusion. It’s about power, specifically, the power of being able to control a narrative about you and the power of being able to get a reaction out of you. So, don’t give them one. This company will thrive and grow, even in the face of those clamoring to destroy it.

16 Likes

Would Beyond limitless run well with say EoG and maybe Ultimate Artist? I have been having dreams and thoughts lately about writing a book or getting into writing but no clue where to start. I feel as if EoG and my subconscious are pushing me to do it or atleast try it out.

3 Likes

Yes – Beyond Limitless can run well with anything. In this situation, if EoG is pushing you toward being a writer, a stack consisting of UA + EoG + Beyond Limitless would make you a powerhouse as long as you take action.

I actually finished a young adult novel about a month ago (it was 95% done, just had to get it edited). Create a post in The Emperor’s Lounge and I’ll help you with some pointers.

8 Likes

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for the advice. I think it is pushing me in that direction but also feel like it is pushing me to broaden my horizon of with multiple ideas to make income from a number of sources.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign :

• I’m loving Emperor. I want to run for as long as possible. I also want to run EoG. Would recommend to run those two together?

• Is a supercharger for Emperor coming?

3 Likes

Are you guys going to eventually update UA and beyond limitless to new dawn?

3 Likes

How would you run the subs? Would you run them back to back or a few loops of EoG then 1 loop of UA with beyond limitless in the morning?

2 Likes

Yes, EoG and Emperor would compliment each other quite well – if you can handle that amount of subliminal input. You MAY need to test out different ratios of EoG and Emperor.

As for the Emperor supercharger… customers seem to really want this, so it’s on the tentative roadmap for now. I have a concept for it that I’ve been playing around with.

11 Likes

UA is already New Dawn. Beyond Limitless upgrade is on the roadmap, most likely after Alchemist, since they all compliment each other. We’ll finalize the roadmap soon.

4 Likes

Just realized – are you referring to Beyond Limitless, the supercharger, or Limitless the subliminal?

First option (Limitless subliminal), I’d start with:
Equal parts EoG and UA
2x Limitless

Ex:
3 loops EoG
3 loops UA
2x Limitless

With the supercharger, just do equal parts EoG and UA, then run Beyond Limitless before you sit down to write.

7 Likes

You should post a new roadmap soon, many of us r really excited to see what goodies u have planned for us @SaintSovereign

4 Likes

please daddy

6 Likes

Hahahaha – I will, very soon. Promise.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign , thank you for all the important pointers. What would be the ratio in using EOG stage 1 with stage 2 after listening to stage 1 for a whole month ? I use it only as masked on volume 2 out of 10 with headphones when I go to sleep. The total number of loops being 6 , I followed this regimen daily for a month .

4 Likes

I’d go with 1 loop stage 1, 5 stage 2. Make the second stage the dominant one.

7 Likes

Thanks Saint , I will try that combination

3 Likes
6 Likes