Main Dev. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold (NOW AVAILABLE)

I’m curious myself if EoG will have something similar to Stage 1 of Khan. I can’t wait to see a complete description. As my financial life or lack of has caused me more stress, anxiety, & lost sleep , this would be of far greater value and importance to me than Khan

6 Likes

So what’s the difference between this and Ascended Mogul? Could they be used together?

5 Likes

Great! I felt there wasn’t enough products focused on wealth in the Subliminal Club catalogue.

@SaintSovereign are you going to use a custom version of EoG instead of Khan or are you going to keep Khan in your stack?

I will keep running Khan for a while personally. But I know since you have a girlfriend, your goals are more money oriented right now.

5 Likes

I’m planning on going back and forth between the two, depending on what my current needs are. I keep a very extensive journal with goals and current issues I want to work on, then base my subliminal use on that.

5 Likes

When the possibility of a multi-stage Ultimate Artist was mentioned, I found myself wondering if Total Breakdown would be Stage 1 of all the multi-stage products. I see I’m not the only one.

Of course, if the answer is yes, expect certain Khan owners to ask for a 24.99 USD discount. You know who you are… :slight_smile:

I am very curious, however, what the difference between this and the Mogul script is. Can it be considered an updated Mogul, or are the two meant to have different goals?

Also, I trust you interviewed people that took different paths to their fortune. After all, starting one’s own business is not the only way. Although we can’t all be Warren Buffet fortuitous.

4 Likes

The “Total Breakdown” type stage in EoG isn’t the same as the one in Khan. Different target goal, different purpose, different subliminal. No discounts.

Good question. When it comes to a very broad goal like “wealth acquisition,” there’s only so much you can fit into one file. While Mogul is an exceptionally good subliminal, it’s limited in scope by nature the nature of a single stage subliminal. EoG doesn’t have that restriction – we can take things as far as possible, while allowing you to customize your experience. Again, that’s something that can’t be done with a single stage – at least not yet. :wink:

From the first post:

5 Likes

Whoops, you caught me skimming. I’m adequately embarrassed now. Sorry. :blush:

scrolls back up to read every word

PS To continue with your construction analogy. Khan’s breakdown tears the place down and build a beach-side bachelor pad (I was tempted to say luxury yurt just for giggles) and EoG tears it down and gives you a Manhattan apartment instead.

4 Likes

Now this is the sub I’ve been waiting for. Please @SaintSovereign tell me this can be stacked with Emperor!!!

3 Likes

Haha, no problem – I’m actually happy that you asked that question. Kinda helps confirm what @Fire and I were thinking when choosing people to interview. At one point, we did focus only on the creme de la creme and neglected other types of people – those born into wealth for example. These types of people have a very unique viewpoint on life and wealth. They’re not ALL just spoiled and entitled, like we see with celebrities / socialites. The biggest insight is that they don’t have the weird hang ups on money that many people do, nor the internal wealth ceilings. It was enlightening to see how that affected things like decision making, etc.

6 Likes

Interviewing wealthy and successful people. You do realize Napoleon Hill got there first, right? :wink:

2 Likes

Will EoG also allow for wealth manifestation by
means such as lottery winners and gamblers? Did you interview these people? Such people may be lousy at maintaining wealth but in terms of manifesting wins they have something we can learn from. Think people like Helen Hadsell and Cynthia Stafford. They were good users of the mind to generate wealth.

5 Likes

Isnt it a medical exam? As you mentioned in another thread.

1 Like

Believe me, medical school generates more debts than profits. Your better years you spent only studying. I’m 40, I did not stop.

2 Likes

It’s like 8 years on top of High School or something, right? Possibly more if you’re going for surgery. Costs in the tens of thousands. And then come the years of high stress and long hours before you can finally settle down somewhere and calm down a bit. Fortunately, it pays well enough that those debts shouldn’t be that much of an issue (provided you survived this far), after which the luxury lifestyle can finally commence, although you may still not have a lot of time to enjoy it unless you go into private practice. So you may end up retiring early. Or teaching. Or writing. Or all of the above.

Ah, the glamorous life of the medical professional. Hey, at least you get priority if you ever want to migrate to Canada, eh? :smile:

2 Likes

The truth is that really you could live decently, but you could do it with much less. Achieve an balanced life is the problem. The private practice almost does not exist in the specialty that I’m pursuing. Immigration to North America is Hell! Mecidine is only a business there. I know friend that unfortunately did not get into medical residency in Canada neither USA.They spend all their saves and more.

Thanks G-d! Ecstasy of Gold will solve our problems!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can u share how you do this, might be helpful for us planning our stack and taking right action and getting the maximum effects from all subs

3 Likes

I would have loved to be one of those small-town doctors in a town where everybody knows everybody. They don’t need much and are usually quite content. Some might even be fulfilled. Unfortunately, I’m an IT genius. So small-town life is not for me, and I have a life long of learning ahead of me. The human body may not have changed for more years than we can count, but computers change every day, sometimes multiple times per day.

But hey, if there’s a product that solves all our problems, hold on while I get my wallet! :wink:

I second @myspace123’s request. Having some kind of template is always nice. Even though I’m sure we can find them on the Net, it’s always nice to get more to build on.

4 Likes

EoG supports wealth acquisition within any wealth generating endeavor. It intensely focuses your subconscious on manifesting and acquiring wealth.

While I believe subliminals can help sway probabilities, don’t expect to suddenly win the Powerball. Many lottery winners still used some kind of “system” to win — playing certain numbers over and over (sometimes for years), engaging in daily rituals in an attempt to sway probabilities, etc. In other words, they took major action toward their goal, which directed their subconscious to help achieve that goal.

If you’re going to buy EoG for this purpose, don’t expect just to play some numbers and win he first time (though I guess it’s possible, theoretically).

We interviewed a professional blackjack and poker player that has won millions playing live poker and (this was news to me) programming an automated poker bot to play for him. On the second note, I admit that I was so intrigued that I started researching it myself and was shocked to discover an entire subculture of people programming bots, selling bots, coming up with strategies, etc. Btw, online poker sites apparently install software on your computer that monitors for bots.

Anyway, after we reached the seventh or so interview, we realized that the same patterns were emerging over and over. No matter who we contacted, the same “secrets” kept coming up, and they were surprisingly simple in nature. We just implemented them in an exciting new way.

16 Likes

@SaintSovereign, for those who have leadership/dealmaking as their Wealth endeavors, would it be better to:

1. Stay with Khan?
  2. Switch to Gold?
  3. Stack Gold with Khan?

I’ve been exclusively playing Khan Complete since it’s release, and it’s the first time I’ve not felt the desire to switch subs or experiment with stack modules. It is the most congruent sub for my personality / instincts.

7 Likes

Yes, it is.

1 Like