Which Q module corresponds to EoGs Total Breakdown

I’m getting closer to being able to buy my first custom, BILLionaire!

I read on the page for “I AM” that it is the “Breakdown” part from Khan Stage 1.

Are there any specific modules in the Q Store which correspond to EoGs breakdown in the same way?
@SaintSovereign @Fire @DarkPhilosopher. (I try to limit how often I tag you 3 for questions. This one I want to make sure I get a good solid answer and avoid any conjecture or speculation)

I AM module, Khan ST1 or both would be excellent for the Total Breakdown effect.

4 Likes

So I AM will suffice for the Breakdown effect of even EoG ST1? (Thanks for the quick response, btw). I know you are busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

1 Like

Hmm, not exactly, but if it is in a custom it will work well for breaking down obstacles towards the custom’s ultimate goals.

Hahah. Indeed.

4 Likes

Wow, you got Fire to answer. You may not need subs, you’ve already achieved that. :slight_smile:

I would have gone with busier than a mosquito in a nudist community, or busier than a squirrel in a sack full of nuts. Maybe busier than a one-armed monkey with two bananas.

Good question though, I hadn’t even considered if there was a module for EoG’s stage 1 breakdown. Well, except EoG St1 Core?

3 Likes

Looking like my custom will have EoG ST1 and ST4. I just wan’t sure if I AM would be overkill since that’s more Khan-esque. But Imma try it out.

Current plan for BILLionaire:

1. Ecstasy of Gold ST1 Core
  2. Ecstasy of Gold ST4 Core
  3. Ascended Mogul Core
  4. Sultan
  5. Trailblazer
  6. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  7. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  8. Debt Annihilator
  9. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  10. Instant Business Tactician
  11. Marketweaver
  12. Positive Being Attractor – Wealth
  13. Secret Source
  14. Limit Destroyer (Undecided)
  15. Rebirth
  16. Sanguine
  17. DEUS
  18. RAIKOV
  19. I AM
  20. Omnidimensional
3 Likes

That may be his one obligatory answer

2 Likes

I think with EoG ST1 in the mix, I AM might be overkill. Also, I highly recommend adding Pragya - I feel like that module should be part of the standard core of any custom. Just my 2c :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I forgot Mind’s Eye lol. I want that in there. I’ll probably skip that and just listen to the standalone of it. If I were to try and squeeze a 4th core in, it’d be Regen I think. So the healing gets a 1:1 ratio with the Breakdown stuff.

@SaintSovereign @Fire @DarkPhilosopher

Is it possible/feasible to set up an “integrity check” as part of the site before actually building an order? Like add in modules and have it tell us if that custom would work or not?

I know Saint said that sometimes stuff that’s below 10 or above 20 could pass the integrity check when the order is submitted. Would be cool if the integrity check could be part of the pre-order process.

No idea what the technical aspects/limitations are…but I’ll throw my hat in the ring if there’s anything I could contribute toward making something like that doable.

1 Like

Yeah, but some of our clients have zero integrity, it’s why they need subs. Just kidding.

What exactly do you mean by integrity check? A check if certain modules are a good or bad combination? If so, it could technically be scripted into the process by making a database of sorts that contains this information.

But that would be a b*itch to maintain as the amount of modules grows. Right now there’s 186 modules, that’s 185 relations for the first module, 184 left for the next, 183 for the next and so on and on. I’m sure a mathematician can tell us how many relations we’ve defined when we come to the final module.

Plus, technically everything should be stackable, even if some combinations make less sense in practice.

Looks like you failed in your attempt to limit how often you tag us three, you’ve just done it twice in this thread. Better luck next post. :wink:

You promised not to bring that up anymore

2 Likes

I just remembered that Saint (no tag there lol) said that some customs get approved even if they’re outside the quotes number of modules, as long as they pass the “integrity check.”

Would be cool if that’s something that can be run prior to the actual order step. like a “Plan your custom” thing. Maybe the idea is overkill

1 Like

Right now that’s possible because of the manual step. Order comes in, person looks at it, checks off the boxes on the second interface and queues it up for production.

If the process became fully automated, that would be more difficult to do. Although they could program the interface to accept the order when it is out-of-bounds but automatically mark it for approval by an administrator, or they could put a checkbox on the form that specifically requests curation. Something like that.

1 Like