Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

Thanks,
So it can still be used as a module in zp customs?

1 Like

If you previously licensed it, yes. But also it’s in there as an ultima core last I checked. Should still work.

1 Like

Lot’s of questions, hope you don’t mind. If I’m already creative naturally EOG could expand it and make me more productive right?

1 Like

It will have a very vast financial/empire slant to it, I think. But yes it could. Though Renaissance Man, Ultimate Artist or one of those would be great to stack with it and add more creativity.

Maybe even Stark. All depends on the kind of creative field you’re in.

Actually Stark will be in it, and it’s creating plenty inspiration by me. (Will also add the writer module in it anyways)
Another question. Is there an equivalent module to I am (as Khan st1) to EOG?

1 Like

Not that I’ve found. I asked about that before.

I did notice that Khan st4 manifests women and app matches while S&S doesn’t. Is that possible?

Khan used to have stuff like Primal Seduction: Iron Throne in it. Not sure now that it’s ZP.

S&S isn’t designed the same. S&S is more of a skill-building subliminal, with only a light attractant to it, if any. S&S is about what to do/say once you’re engaging with them.

Like in copywriting, how the purpose of the headline is to get them to read the first sentence, and the purpose of each line in the copy is to get them to keep reading and buy… S&S is about getting them to want to have sex.

Other than that, not sure. I’ve not run Khan enough to say for sure what it does for me. I got it long ago for ST1…not been brave enough to commit to Khan fully yet.

3 Likes

What about Inner Circle? Should I leave it (3 cores) or drop it (2 cores)?

Limit Destroyer is a module that is a Core. If you look below its description in the Q Store, you will see a section called " Similarities, differences, combinations:". Read that since it will describe modules such as I AM, ARES, FEBRUUS, etc for more specific cases of destroying your limits.

Am writing this just in case you are looking for a module that is not a Core. And if you have specific requirements.

Note: Every Core is a module but not every module is a Core.

2 Likes

Would Libertine Core und Sphaera Magnetica fit together and complement each other in an aura based attraction custom or would they counteract and just increase the energy consumption of the custom overall?

I already planned with Auric Overdriver, Energetic Development XI, Inner Gasoline and Fusion Optimized to maximize the power of the aura and the energy to generate it.

1 Like

Just gonna throw this idea out there.

Name: WorldBreaker ZP

Goal: Permanently boost my omnidimensional manifestation powers, skill, speed and abilities.

Strength: Standard ZP

Mind’s eye core

Ascension chamber core (when it’s available)

Fortune’s favorite

Divine will

Jupiter

Yggdrasil

Dominion

Tyrant

Current invoker

Love bomb (for higher vibration and manifestation speed)

As above

So below

Energetic development XI

DEUS

Direct Influencing aura

Fusion optimized

Inner gasoline

Immortal’s blade

Omnidimensional

The architect

4 Likes

Definitely Stark. I watch a lot of Twitch and I’d say that makes the most sense. Pair this with the main store Renaissance Man and you’re set.

Get both Spotlight and Gloryseeker. Lifeblood Fable is something you’re missing out on, Twitch scandals could tank your career in an instant and reputation is pretty damn important on there (I mean, look at LSF. They never seem to forget anything you ever did in the past).

4 Likes

Alright I think this is my final settled on ZP custom I’ll be going with

Ascended Mogul Core
Ultimate artist Core

Music modules
Ultimate music producer
The spotlight
Trailblazer
Virtuoso di Musica

General result enhancers
Omnidimensional
Potentiator
Unlimiter
Current Invoker
Yggdrasil
Naturalizer
Mosaic

2 Likes

Which one of the modules gets people to focus their attention on you?

2 Likes

4 Likes

This one must be embedded in Stark, no?

• For dreamy, unforgettable elegance effect on others = Ethereal Presence + Elegance
  • For hypnotic + romantic aura = Entranced + Temptation
  • For fame based attraction = Gloryseeker
  • For sexual-tension and arousal through danger = Edge of Danger
  • For romantic loyalty and forgiveness focused attention = Remembrance + Reignition
5 Likes

Hello, I ordered my first custom about a month a go and it is a Seduction/Manifestation custom. My first thoughts were converting it to ZP, but I am not sure now as it has three cores and it is a bit energy intensive as I experienced it so far (Wanted + maybe a bit too much auras).

First seduction based custom
  1. WantedQ Core
  2. Sex and Seduction Q Core
  3. Sex Mastery XQ Core
  4. Alexander’s Play
  5. Earthshaker – Sexuality
  6. Focused Arousal
  7. Gorgeous Manifestor
  8. Lion IV
  9. Chosen of Venus
  10. Seducer’s Gaze
  11. Sexual Manifestation
  12. Love without attachment
  13. Aura of Craving
  14. Approachability Aura
  15. Intensity Aura
  16. Ares
  17. Unlimiter
  18. Blue Skies
  19. Omnidimensional
  20. Deus

So I am leaning towards reworking it in a following way and I would like your opinion:

• WANTED Q Core
  • Libertine Core
  • Physicality Shifter – Sexiness
  • Lion IV
  • Panther
  • Alexander’s Play
  • Chosen of Venus
  • Love Without Attachment
  • Earthshaker - Sexuality
  • Temptation
  • Focused Arousal
  • Seducer’s Gaze
  • Instant Spark
  • Intensity Aura
  • Auric Overdriver
  • Sexual Manifestation
  • DEUS
  • Jupiter
  • Tyrant
  • Yggdrasil

Also, trying to find out if I need Omnidimensional here and to find a stop for it. Also Ethereal Presence seems intriguing.

I think this one is even more focused and probably should work better in ZP. Thoughts?

4 Likes

Would you please send a support ticket for this?