Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

Dose stark q contain mongul or ecstasy of gold in it?

1 Like

@Shadow2200 - it definitely has wealth affirmations in it. I donā€™t think they put Mogul and EoG directly in it. But StarkQ does have many of the benefits of running Mogul or EoG plus more (especially charisma)

1 Like

This was in the Team Stark thread:

5 Likes

I have been thinking about running EOGQ and sticking with it. Especially the first two stages just for that purpose but I wasnt sure if would help or work for someone like myself who is a bit older at almost 52 and trying to figure shit out . What are your thoughts @SaintSovereign ?

2 Likes

Itā€™d probably work better for older people since Iā€™m sure thereā€™s things you always wanted to do and for whatever reason, didnā€™t. Younger people often lack the life experience to know what they want.

8 Likes

There are for sure. Another big reason why I finally decided to purchase EOG. Iā€™m so over and done with financial issues being the biggest obstacle I always seem to have

3 Likes

Yep.

Got that right.

I would like to think that a younger me might have had the insight to choose Ecstasy of Gold, but I am pretty sure he would not have.

In my teens and twenties, Iā€™d have started from Alchemist. My energy was trying to ascend to the stars and I hadnā€™t yet learned the priceless value of the ground beneath my feet.

Connected with that, itā€™s taking a while for Ecstasy of Gold to work with me. I think thereā€™s just a lot that it has to do. But Iā€™m feeling things happening. Now.

It feels important to stay with the process. I think it might be working.

6 Likes

@Malkuth Just for shits and giggles and maybe to get over my fear of having the existential crisis I mentioned in another thread I am going to run EOGQ and QLQ stage by stage in a stack

3 Likes

Nice.

Iā€™m going to enjoy watching your success.

Iā€™m planning to start QLQ (and Alchemist) in September. It didnā€™t exist yet when I started EoG. (But two majors might have been to much for me as a complete noob anyway.)

3 Likes

Thank you. Iā€™m at this really weird place in my life where Iā€™m constantly stuck between wanting to become as mentally and emotionally mature as possible on an ongoing basis and learning to think in new and different ways. Resolving blocks to both . Thatā€™s why or a huge reason why I find both EOGQ and QLQ fascinating.

4 Likes

@Malkuth you mean until September?

@SaintSovereign EoG stage1 does it only go after financial and wealth negative programming and break those down or does it work on breaking down all negative programming and beliefs like total breakdown does?

Iā€™m running Ecstasy of Gold and Emperor now. In September, I plan to start Alchemist and Quantum Limitless together. (predictive text changed ā€˜startā€™ to ā€˜stayā€™).

1 Like

Not a bad combo in stark q, so it dose have eog core and not mongul

Loved this explanation.

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Because both KhanQ and StarkQ combine elements from PS and DDā€¦

Could you say something on what would be the expected response/experience of the women, when a man is using either KhanQ or StarkQ (and the differences between these two)?

Subjectively, for the man, of course these two products are totally different, and have completely different goals. But in this full month of playing StarkQ, I havenā€™t had much chance of interacting with women to decipher the difference on the receiverā€™s end. :blush:

Thanks.

9 Likes

StarkQ leans toward A, since it also aims to make you popular. B type men receives a lot of hate and people constantly challenging you. Khan leans toward B, since it has more of a sigma male vibe. The ruler who needs nothing.

15 Likes

@SaintSovereign But isnā€™t the one who tries to conform with the hierarchy more often the one to be challenged than the Sigma? I feel like being a Sigma and being a witty, charming gentleman arenā€™t really detrimental at all.
Of course, this heavily depends on personalities and personal attitudes and experiences, but Iā€™d really like to discuss this because I am a firm believer of true freedom lying beyond social structures and hierarchies and the best way is to just not participate.

Stick to StarkQ, got it :+1:

1 Like

This reply answers a lot of questions which I didnā€™t even know I had. :blush: :+1:t2:

And before there are more posts like:

ā€œI thought Emperor was the sigma male, and Khan was the social alpha.ā€

Guys, my question and Saintā€™s answer was in the specific context of Sexual Vibe - how the user is experienced by women (and the men who have an awareness of socio-sexual dynamics).

• Primal, PS, Khan, Emperor :arrow_right: Sexual Threat Vibe :arrow_right: Shy, Surrendering, Deer in the Headlights response

• DD, Stark, EOG :arrow_right: Star Status Vibe :arrow_right: Bubbly, Playful, Talkative, Star-struck response

Do not extrapolate that statement into other areas - like productivity, wealth building, professional relationships, etc.

21 Likes

I am also thinking about how Spartan fits into the conversation. It is a sort of Warrior Alpha.

Right now I am running it with Primal Seduction.

Just finished running nearly two months of Emperor Q for that trial, after having run the non Q versions of Primal (Not Seduction) and Spartan since mid October.

3 Likes