Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

I think most of us “betas” who wanted better results in life were told being a weight-lifting, ass-kicking, womanising alpha was the way (as it was sold by PUAs).

Then we realised we could get the same results by being just a little more self-confident and charming. It happens. Lesson learnt.

5 Likes

@Michel True confidence comes down to accepting who you are flaws and all. Does that mean just be yourself? Not necessarily but it does mean stop trying to be something you’re not.

6 Likes

Oh yeah he’s a perfect example of being multiple polarities at the same time. One moment he’s hilariously hyperactive, the next he’s like a chill monk on his youtube channel.

3 Likes

Flaws? That doesn’t exist. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So if someone ran StarkQ and Khan st4 would they be in the middle or both lol

@SaintSovereign, is Spartan in StarkQ? I had not seen reference to it until today. Though I’m not big into working out, the idea of mental endurance is appealing to me.

5 Likes

Were all capable of being our best version of ourself so long as we can put our negative self talk to the side and move forward.

5 Likes

IDK if it is exactly spartan, but I feel that there is for sure something in there for working out. I’m even suspecting that there are auto workout affirmations in it. I would probably go crazy if I wasn’t exercising during this lockdown too.

3 Likes

Did SC add a script for physical beauty in StarkQ ?. I remember Raphael put in a whole load of requests, whether they made it into the final product I do not know.

3 Likes

And strangely enough, I’ve been having imaginings of eating better food. I have both good and bad in my kitchen, and I’ve chosen the latter mostly in weeks past. I feel like I’m drawn to better food this last week since using Stark.

7 Likes

That’s interesting because for me it is a bit the opposite lol. I’m trying to gain weight though and I heard that these subs mold to your needs. It doesn’t necessarily give me sugar cravings and I generally eat healthy, but my metabolism can go crazy and if after finishing supper and am still hungry, I eat some dessert to fill up quicker. I’m ectomorphic so putting on any kind of weight is a slow process.

1 Like

Lucky you, I’m an endo-meso myself. I can build muscle on fast food, but I still have to watch the calories.

Right now I’m using the opportunity of not having to go anywhere to simply not eat anything at all. Give my body some time to self-repair while losing the excess weight I gained over a very turbulent last year. Haven’t eaten in weeks and my primal instincts are triggering. Even pictures of food tempt me to lick the screen.

I do recognize the feeling of better foods becoming appealing though. I had that on Khan as well. I was of course quite stubborn, but over time my eating habits kept changing for the better. Maybe I should try Stark once things return back to normal. Or restart Khan now it’s been Q-ified.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I know that feeling very well haha.

I’d also recommend intermittent fasting, it’s become a way of life for me and I think it has also been a big contribution to allow me to eat like this without much consequences. I believe the biggest benefit is it’s great for increasing insulin sensitivity, which means more glucose get used on your muscles instead of stored in fat cells.

1 Like

interesting, what kind of interment fasting do you use?

I just try to stay in an 8 hour eating period and fast the other 16 hours. This isn’t needed but I prefer to workout before breaking the fast and just have a protein shake and maybe a banana if I’m more focusing on gaining.

Finally, after working out I eat a big meal, like 2 in one. It is really easy (and extra tasty) to eat that much at that point.

You can adjust this for your needs too, like you could have your first meal at 8:00 AM or at 1:00 PM. Whatever works best for your schedule.

2 Likes

StarkQ brings a lot of old memories to the surface. Can you please elaborate what general topic is addressed with New Beginnings / the healing module in Stark? Everything that stands in your way to becoming a billionaire playboy?

3 Likes

There is no “general topic.” It helps you deal with whatever internal issues you have that prevents you from achieving StarkQ’s goals. It’s also more than just “healing.” A lot of times, when these memories resurface, they’re not being purged or “healed,” in the sense that many may think. They’re often arising because subconsciously, you need to revisit them to view them through your current mental filter / lenses. Most of us become wiser as we get older and things we didn’t understand then, we understand now.

19 Likes

So interesting, this is exactly what I’ve been experiencing the past couple weeks. It can be uncomfortable sometimes but I’m at least targeting those memories now with the intention of bringing a new perspective and healing. While before I was just avoiding them or obsessing about them. I also find while it is putting me though that, it also gives me a “pat on the back” when I need it, so StarkQ has been a great balance.

2 Likes

I’ve also experienced random old memories popping up while listening to StarkQ.

Some have been pleasant. Some I’m embarrassed I ever behaved that way. Some were painful at the time.

I don’t know why they popped up and I haven’t consciously done anything with them, but I do believe they materialized for a positive purpose.

8 Likes

Same here. I get the embarrassing memories popping up randomly from time to time.

4 Likes