Main Dev. Thread - Power Can Corrupt (Now Available!)

Yes, I’m a fan of Robert Greene. I’ve read all his books except the new book on Human Nature. A lot of his stuff is addressed in PCC.

10 Likes

For all of those who’re really interested in engraining these beliefs into your subconscious, using conscious effort while listening to Power Can Corrupt, here’s a great bundle to get –

4 Likes

@Hermit I will be constructing a memory palace for the entire book and have it consciously embedded in addition to the subconscious embedding that PCC will provide.

@SaintSovereign perhaps something else is to come in PCC Q+? :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @SubliminalUser, I’d very much appreciate your sharing that summary once finished. I’m sure everyone in our beloved community will be grateful for your efforts!

@Hermit Memory palaces are highly personalized to the creator.

For a summary I would recommend all to look at this animated video:

4 Likes

That a good ieas doubling up by learn and using PCC nice, am also adding in memory palace to my schdule. Are you a veteran at the technique and have you noticed any benefits from it?

2 Likes

Exactamundo. Align both the conscious and subconscious

I have had some interesting conversations (written/spoken) through a palace that focuses on good questions.

2 Likes

Well I’ll be practicing this some more thanks tho

I would love if you could PM me details on how you do that for questions. I have an idea, but I don’t presume to know everything either lol. Hit me up if you would!

Thank you for posting this.

I was having a conversation with my gf earlier today about Robert Greene and PCC as well as the memory palace, and this thread shows up at top with your comment. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that these thoughts of mine from a few days ago were inspired by Power Can Corrupt.

oops. it should have said ‘For increased effectiveness, actually believe in the Con’s narrative

Funny that the title Power Can Corrupt is now reminding me of the cooking show i used to like called Yan Can Cook.

3 Likes

can pcc make you more comfortabke and charismatic in social situations? or thats just daredevil?

2 Likes

I haven’t used PCC heavy-duty yet…I do think PCC would help with a sort of perceived charisma since you’d bounce back people’s attempts at manipulation.

It would improve your perceived status/value. And I think those 2 things play into charisma at least partially.

I would imagine stacking PCC with Daredevil couldn’t hurt matters any.

2 Likes

PCC is a charisma and aura bomb when I stacked with Emperor I run social situations through not just respect but admiration and likability -I believe Aura of craving is in PCC. It definitely makes you more comfortable and charismatic in social situations- imo it’s better if you have an agenda/ intention :wink: / even if that’s just being a great host, or having the most fun possible.

If you don’t whatever map towards external power seem to show up. In social situations where I was unintentional on PCC its well…formless until an opportunity opens up for you unconscious intentions.

10 Likes

I like the idea of having a defense ready and subconsciously activating whenever it’s needed

Yes, it’s good to be sharp.

I can’t say even good things about PCC. It has many benefits that one would never think of, that each user will be pleasantly surprised to discover for themselves.

2 Likes

What would be even more awesome is if I started being able to identify exactly what was used in situation X like @Michel was doing at one point

1 Like

you will, no other so clearly communicates from the unconscious and/or external perception to the conscious what is happening. It’s like I forget the sub is about laws and then all of a sudden it hits me–ahh that was this law, I used this law etc.

2 Likes

Sounds like it has the Merger of Worlds in it!

That sound like it’s hell of fun