Main Dev. Thread - Power Can Corrupt (Now Available!)

Read the first chapter of the book. Already liking it due to its textual hierarchy and narrative structure, which makes it good for me to apply my advanced memory techniques and visualization (thankfully developed with my custom)!

What’s particularly interesting is that the first chapter makes a reference to the Medici family and to manifestation.

1 Like

PCC was fun when I ran it I seemed to learn the stuff by seeing plots everywhere and even manifesting people who used some kind of manipulation - which I easily dealt with.

1 Like

Are you reading the condensed or full version of Robert Greene’s book?

Full version.

Was just chatting to a member over pm about PCC i overlooked the fact that it was a charismatic bomb :grin:.

Now thats interesting PCC has the aura of craving ? or you think it does. I am going to add PCC to my stack as I already have it.

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist, please share your experiences on Power Can Corrupt, I’d recommend not doing too many loops of it, once every other day is surely enough to reap the benefits, it can be extremely taxing otherwise.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I run it every day actually it’s awesome tbh

but I built up to it

in the past it was shitty to raunit every day

I think that’s also because the more you feel fucked up by the programming the more you need work to actually get your life in order. This is how it was fo rme at least

1 Like

I ran it on Thursday and it’s been noticeably affecting me till Sunday. I’m going to build up with two loops a week and go from there.

Power Can Corrupt is really not a subliminal you want to massively expose yourself to straight-away, you want to get accustomed to the laws rather smoothly. In fact, pulling the trigger with Power Can Corrupt was the sole reason it gave me tremendous reconciliation in the past. As @ALMIGHTY said, just ease into it.

2 Likes

Yea I guess

I had a lot of recon

I think it was because I was really not using the laws in my life at all, insome ways I was very susceptible (making myself exposed to) being manipulated etc and didn’t want to let go

I guess easing into it might be a gentler way…
but more recently I started listening everyday and it’s been okay

even the version of PCC in stark is really awesome
I was able to call people out when they tried to manipulate me, It was really fun :smiley:

2 Likes

@Hermit its been two days on PCC at 2 loops together with my emperor custom at 2 loops. Still early days.

Not found it taxing so far.

1 Like

I noticed synergistic effects between Quantum Limitless and Power Can Corrupt today. “Noticed” might be a little strong; maybe ‘realized’ is better.

There’s this general orientation from Quantum Limitless to appreciate the ‘How It Was Made’ perspective, and to be less satisfied with only the veneer, or the illusory surface experience. Nothing wrong with the surface mind you; but I’m finding an enhanced expansion to include more.

I’m also noticing that I’m taking in fiction in a similar way. Like enjoying the story and the craft of the story simultaneously. Did it before, but it’s more now.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign is there any chance of PCC hitting the Ultima format?

2 Likes

That will be an excellent subliminal. Please @SaintSovereign

I have a feeling that reading the text and consciously becoming familiar with the laws BEFORE starting PCC will help.

I originally planned to finish 48LoP while listening to PCC but seeing as PCC’s time is quite a while away, I’ll be done with the book before then.

Also hope that a name-embedded Q+ version isn’t TOO overwhelming…

I suppose you could design a custom Ultima. Here is 1 idea:

PCC
Inner Circle
Manipulus
Dragon Tongue
Transcendental Connection
RICH

2 Likes

Oooo! This looks so interesting!!! Thanks!!

1 Like

Why not create your own ultima PCC ? perhaps wait to till variant B comes along.

3 Likes

Definitely can wait for version B for ultima

1 Like

We’ll see. Lots of moving pieces going on. Keep in mind that if we release titles in Ultima format, it’s not an upgrade, it’s a new title because we have to rescript everything.

7 Likes

Power Can Corrupt Thoughts

Ways that people fight narratives:

1. Discourage, punish, or oppress the narrative

2. Replace the narrative

3. Corrupt the narrative

4. Drown out, overwhelm, or suppress the narrative

5 Likes