Main Dev. Thread - Power Can Corrupt (Now Available!)

I think you’ve been running Power Can Corrupt longer than anyone else at this point…as it’s in one of your customs I believe. It jumped out at me the other day that PCC may add an element of stand with influence and succinctness amidst the complex, in your communication.

1 Like

That’s an interesting way of expression:

‘Stand With Influence and Succinctness Amidst the Complex’

Is that the idea?

Is that one thing or two things? It now looks like two, as I read it slowly, as in:

1. Stand with Influence
  2. Succinctness Amidst the Complex

at first I read it as: Stand, Amidst the Complex, with Influence and Succinctness haha. but I guess that probably doesn’t make as much sense for Power Can Corrupt.

Written interaction has always been more comfortable for me than verbal. I like to have the time to organize my thoughts. In verbal interactions, I tend to sacrifice a lot more meaning and details just to try to preserve the flow of connection with the other person(s). Either that, or I’m trying to avoid feeling overwhelmed.

Hm. It has been a while. I wonder if anyone else also included it in a custom.

That’s my original custom and it also has Stark and Ecstasy of Gold IV. All three of those programs have a lot of heavy lifting to do in my case. I guess EoG4 most of all. As an INFP (extraverted iNtuition), I’ve got some basic Stark potential. And PCC I think also comes partly with being an Introverted Feeling type with Intuition. A lifetime of empathically sensing power dynamics between the people around me. Never was very good at using those power dynamics, but always sensed them.

Anyway, I am (and have been) prepared to give this custom a LONG time to work with me. I’m only just now allowing myself to discover the amazingness that is MOGUL. Compared to these Terminus Custom Behemoths, I’m almost thinking of it as a Booster program. But it seemed to start making a big difference even from the first loop. It’s like after riding my bicycle in high-gear for the past year, I’ve just discovered that I can downshift for an easier ride.

1 Like

I meant it as two things :slight_smile:

It’s interesting how among the behemoths the smaller one’s really shine through

What are you noticing from the amazingness that is Mogul??

1 Like

After seeing a post by @Hoppa in which he recommended Michael Masterson’s work, I ordered three of his books from the library.

1. Seven Years to Seven Figures : The Fast-Track Plan to Becoming a Millionaire
  2. The Reluctant Entrepreneur : Turning Dreams Into Profits
  3. Automatic Wealth: The 6 Steps to Financial Independence

There are also 3-5 other books (not all on wealth building) that are on my desk.

But those books were sitting unread, for about a month, maybe?

The first day, and first loop, of Mogul, I found myself reading through them. Effortlessly.

The important thing to remember is that this is not literature, for the most part. It’s non-fiction, non-literary prose. Someone is trying to share his/her wisdom, together with some case studies and examples. And my relationship is more like that to a reference book, or to a respected experienced mentor, than like my relationship to a playwright or a poet.

I suddenly remembered some tips about reading books like these. (Quantum Limitless’ assistance probably). I started to do a quick skim through the entire thing, turning every page. Reading the entire table of contents and index. Jumping to parts that seemed important. Re-reading them. And so on.

It’s just starting, but it was striking. And I attribute it to Mogul (supported by PATHS Custom and Quantum Limitless).

2 Likes

Hey @Malkuth
Interesting post about books and reading…
Do you study these books? Like read the important parts every day etc?

1 Like

I don’t think these will quite be ‘intense study’ books. I’m sure I’ll find some important principles and quotes. It’s more like, this person has experience and perspectives that I don’t have. Sort of like how when you read the Ecstasy of Gold description it says that Saint and Fire interviewed a number of millionaires from different backgrounds and asked questions about their experiences, their strategies, their worldviews, and so on.

I’m reading to connect with those kinds of principles. Then there are other books like The Passion Economy by Adam Davidson, where I’ll study it more deeply. And Trancework by Michael Yapko, which is basically a study book.

But I’m definitely not going to lock myself into sequential, beginning-to-end reading. I’ll save that for my beloved stories.

When I find quotes that feel really noteworthy, I retype them or copy and paste them somewhere. If I’m reading a book that feels very IMPORTANT, I like to read it aloud into a voice recorder. I’ll often never listen to that recording, but the act of speaking it aloud helps me to internalize it more deeply (I think).

3 Likes

I loved Yan Can Cook. Such a talented and hilarious Chef

2 Likes

@Malkuth

https://www.amazon.com/dp/111908685X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_t1_9H6S9HKP1ZPHWRG8FM3M

Yes, I saw the original recommendation. But this one was not in my local library. So, I got a few of his other books first. Are you reading this one, @James? (Silly question, probably)

@Malkuth I started it but haven’t finished it yet. Reading about mindset so I can ironically rid myself of my limiting beliefs

1 Like

I’m trying to think of and use them more as reference books or resource books. Just tools and inspirations for taking action.

Go through it. Get the gems. Keep it moving.

If that’s the case I highly recommend The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted by MJ DeMarco.

3 Likes

What are the best resources to go along with PCC? I can think of two right now:

• The 48 Laws of Power (clearly)
  • What Every Body Is Saying OR The Dictionary of Body Language

Another question: Any experiences with PCC Qv2?

Will PCC stack well with Daredevil? I’m considering making an ultima with Daredevil, Inner Circle and PCC

My concern is that the Daredevil vibe seems very easy-going while PCC seems a bit more serious/calculating.

I can use both but, I’m not sure if the two types of vibe would clash

1 Like

I’m actually using a Custom Q subliminal with Daredevil, Inner Circle and PCC. I’ve used it for about a few weeks. I’ve noticed I’m a bit more outgoing/social and I’m also able to to sense social dynamics better. My stack is quite heavy so results for me take awhile to kick in.

I would say it doesn’t clash at all in my experience. I was worried I’d be calculating and cold but I seem to be doing quite fine. What I think it does is that it makes you a social butterfly with a deeper intuitive knowing of social dynamics.

4 Likes

It only seems so because of its connection to the book.

I ran PCC with Emperor and it actually made me more social, charismatic and witty.

6 Likes

Yes exactly.

1 Like

Thanks. What else do you have in the custom?

Summary
Daredevil
Inner Circle
Power Can Corrupt
Virtue Series: Hope
Call of Honor
Code of Loyalty
Path of Forgiveness
Eagle Eye
Dragon Tongue
Emperor’s Voice
Lifeblood Fable