Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

you just wait :smiling_imp::shushing_face:

Looks like Joa’s journal is having an effect. As for the access…

That’s 48 hours, give or take a bit. :slight_smile:

No worries, you’re not missing that much yet. We have yet to agree on the naming of our secret society. :wink:

By the way, one male member has a limit of 3 women, I believe. Unless you’re doing roulette, but that can’t technically be considered simultaneously.

The imagery is addictive though.

Woman walks by. You stare intently at her, focusing all that energy. She starts licking and smacking her lips, instinctively feeling that something is missing. She looks over at you, biting her lower lip lightly. A flash of recognition widens her eyes as she realizes what it is. She turns around and buys an ice cream cone. SirGetsBlownALot needs more practice.

Meanwhile, Malkuth gets sued by Buffalo Fried Chicken.

As for the voice actress, proper English does that, yes. I always end up imagining her in a private school uniform. Let’s make that an Oxford college uniform, just to ensure that my imagination knows it’s 18+. Wouldn’t want to see a girl in a Hogwarts outfit, now do we?

5 Likes

Hahaha! :rofl::sweat_smile:

So Below has a kind of Wakanda African tribish feel about it, no?

2 Likes

An interesting thought I had after listening to As Above and So Below:

If we are Universe experiencing itself, then everytime we engage in sexual intercourse, is the Universe actually…masturbating? Serious question.

3 Likes

The first thought that popped into my head upon reading that was “the universe is just attempting to grow.”

In the grand scheme of things, masturbation is pretty much pointless, even counter-productive. The universe wouldn’t do anything without a reason. Except maybe the appendix. :slight_smile:

And yes, So Below’s background track does have a tribal vibe to it. Please do post your experience with it, it would be great if you added your viewpoints to my review thread:

That way we keep it together, one-stop-shop if you will.

4 Likes

Oops… I didnt realize we have a review thread going!

2 Likes

Yup one of our british girls :slight_smile:

1 Like

Offtopic: Too bad the game turned into **** after 1.9 :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone has a review on Alchemist? Interested to know the results those who have tried this out have.

5 Likes

If I were to buy a mult-stage set, this is probably the one that would be most intriguing to me.

2 Likes

Alchemist is one of the most powerful subliminal products on the market. Users have enhanced their manifestation experiences and reached spirituality through the use of this product.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

Are there any plans to upgrade Alchemist with Quantum Tech?

1 Like

Probably once they release Q at some point this year they will end up updating Khan, EOG, and Alchemist.

1 Like

I would like to hear people’s experience as well. Been out for a while, but this is one that I won’t have room for at least this year.

1 Like

I am curious why there is no public documentation about this product

2 Likes

I feel like a lot of the documentation for this product is in the private forum which u get once u buy this programme

Hey, no conspiracy theories here! The private forum is for people with an exceptionally open mind to post questions or theories without getting the close-minded people telling them they’ll burn in a bad place.

And it is quite empty, I even saw some tumbleweed rolling by the other day. There’s some book recommendations and a few journals (for which I am very grateful). No huge epiphanies, those journals are no different than the ones you’ll find in the public space.

Other than that, the documentation is the product page and for some spice the now dormant rvX challenge thread. I tried creating a thread about the As/So superchargers, but that one went dormant also.

Since Alchemist is one of the more recent products and is considered a “platform” itself, much like QuantumTech, other stuff will probably be updated first.

As for my experience, I find I’m starting to return to that mental state where I believe anything is possible, it’s removing my mental roadblocks. Of course, that also results in me investigating things like biofields, crystals, tensor fields and religion. Trying to absorb all these methods and ways to interpret our universe and our creation, coming to grips with the idea that time isn’t linear and that we may yet achieve some kind of spiritual or energetic awakening in our lifetime.

Essentially, I’m turning into Hermit. :wink:

I think that is what Alchemist does when you set no specific goals for it. Alchemist in its purest form opens you up to possibilities, removes your perceived limitations and returns to you that childlike curiosity of always asking “Why?”

If you do set goals, I think it functions more like a steamroller, clearing a path for you towards your goals. It’ll be up to you to walk on it. Which is why people have experienced emotional and sexual growth using it.

10 Likes

This was the program that attracted me to Subliminal Club.

5 Likes

I’m loving this. :rofl:

Alchemist is focused on the most powerful life skill in existence. An ascended master such as Jesus, can be a success, a winner, charismatic person who shines light to everyone around him. Making all the negative forces crawl away in a similar fashion to rats running back in the dark when the lights go on from a stuffed of smelly attic.

No but for real. Why keep looking at the physical for solutions? Solving problems at the highest possible level is the best way to go about things. To make this more understandable simply look at a CEO working at the top floor compared to the cleaning lady working at the lowest floor of the same business company. Who has more power to make change?

Probably not the best explanation but it really isn’t that easy to put concepts like these into language as it is far beyond the mental mind.

Try to understand with the heart instead.

Please just get yourself a tensor ring. Once your field gets hit by one of these frequencies you’re changed forever. Not only that, you’re imparting these frequencies on all humans who are affected by your aura.

If I wasn’t much of a spiritual hermit already, I’d probably be running Alchemist right now.

Let your inner hermit seek and understand.

I’m glad your going on the path of becoming an immortal spiritual being. Not pointing any fingers to the mystics but we magicians and alchemists do take our ‘ego’ or personality with us into the higher realms.

All jokes aside, what’s the point of life if you get erased once the body dies? Whatever you accomplish or achieve, physical death is coming for all of us, it’s only a matter of time.

So better start building your body of light already so that you can embody your consciousness with the light body after physical death!

8 Likes