Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

@Magneto i was dissapointed by the products. They failed to deliver, part of the reason might be my difficulty to visualize what the voice actress was saying.

3 Likes

damn :frowning: wished it went better for you.

2 Likes

They didn’t “fail to deliver,” and that’s not “part of the reason,” that IS the reason.

Creative visualization is the main mechanism of action with superchargers, and on multiple threads, you’ve expressed that you have an inability to focus on the instructions and poor visualization skills. If you can’t visualize, you won’t get results.

Blaming the title won’t help. Doing that knowing you have issues with focus and visualization is essentially running away from the problem. You need to work on your focus and visualization abilities. Mind’s Eye can help, but there’s no need to wait for that. A simple Google search will reveal tons of resources and exercises that can help.

6 Likes

Hi !
Focus and visualization are not linked ! You can be able to focus but not be able to visualize ! I am able to focus very well but I am not able to visualize. My primary senses is touch (kinesthetic). Once in very deep trance, i can use visual senses. I am just bored of hypnotists who imagine that everybody can visualize if they focus enough… thats not true…

3 Likes

And the voice actress has a special accent and it is difficult for non american clients.

2 Likes

It’s called English. Many Americans have never heard of it, it’s like an extraterrestrial language to them. :slight_smile:

Actually, British English is known to articulate very well, meaning that it is actually easier to understand for most non-native English speakers. Likely one of the reasons why it was chosen. I just think it’s sexy…

When it comes to the two superchargers, the visualization descriptions are quite easy and likely something you have done before if you’ve tried any form of Tai Chi, Qi gong or energy work. Actually getting them in your mind may be more difficult in the short time you are given (which is something I wish had been done, a longer track as initially planned).

So why not listen to them a few times until you get what they want to to visualize, then turn it off and just take as much time as you need to get the imaging right? Once that becomes easier, try it with the track on again.

Anyways, I’ll be posting some Taoist wisdom on the review thread should you care about such things.

PS. The accent is not blackadder’s challenge, the character that gave him his name speaks the same. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The voice actress is not American. Like @DarkPhilosopher said, she’s British, and we chose her because of how well she speaks her words. In America, there are multiple accents also. People from New Jersey in the north and people from Alabama in the south sound completely different when they speak. Those from SoCal (especially women) use uptalk and vocal fry a lot. In this situation, you’re damned if you do, damned if you don’t. So, we went with the person that speaks clearly.

4 Likes

I learned British english but my practice was mostly with american from New York/Washington area.

But my main point is more about visualization, different from knowing how to focus

3 Likes

Focus and visualization for the purposes of using a supercharger are most certainly linked. If you can visualize, but not focus, you won’t get results. If you can focus, but not visualize well, you may get good results, but not as much as you would if you could visualize.

Visualization is a skill that can be taught and trained, just like any other. Just like any other skill, there will be some people who are naturally good at it. I was born with natural visualization abilities, capable of producing incredibly detailed images in my mind as well as projecting them into the 3D space around me (like, “seeing” an apple on the desk beside my keyboard). That being said, as I’ve been practicing a lot with the Mind’s Eye prototype, my visualization skills have gotten even better. It’s almost like I went from 480p to 720p within the last two months of practicing. It can be done. The notion that someone can’t visualize is a limiting belief. Yes, due to differing cognitive functions, some are stronger at it than others, but it’s possible to do.

4 Likes

Ok I agree with you ! For me I can touch something as if I really touch it for real even though I am 1000 km from it. Often hypnotists and subliminal producers take for granted that everybody can visualize easily : you can see the white light going there and there etc. For example. So I always need to translate it by "you imagine that … " but when I do that I go out of trance …

2 Likes

A good hypnotist will either use non-specific language or figure out your sensory modality from talking with you. You are kinesthetic? I’m certainly no pro, but…

Close your eyes. Imagine you are standing barefoot on a beach. Take your time. Feel the warm sand move when you wiggle your toes. Can you feel a gentle breeze?

Breathe deep as you let your chest come forward and your head fall back ever so slightly to meet the sun. Can you feel the warm rays of the sun as they caress your exposed skin and face? Think about how they feel. Maybe it feels like a slight tingling sensation. Maybe it’s like flowing warm water, like when you draw a bath and you hold your arm under the flow of water to test the temperature. Breathe it in, whatever it is for you. The warmth, the experience. Time goes slowly here. You have nowhere to be, nothing to do. Just breathe.

Imagine as you breathe, that you are like a feather. The warmth all around you is letting you float slowly upward, almost as if you are being carried by the beams of light extending from the sun. With every breath, breathe in more of that warmth, more of the sun’s light and energy. You don’t have to see it, because you can feel it, gently flowing through your body, following the path of least resistance. Let it flow, fast or slow, until you have absorbed as much as feels right to you at this moment.

When you are ready, gently allow yourself to float back down, ever so slowly, until you are lying comfortably on the soft, white sand.

With your eyes still closed, take a moment to stretch. Maybe raise your arms above you, flex and point your toes. Take another deep breath. Hold it for a moment, and release it in a long sigh. Let it all go.

If you feel like it, open your eyes. Or just stay here, in this moment, for a bit longer. It’s entirely your choice.

Now obviously I would do this with a deep, slow and deliberate voice, audibly synchronizing my breath to yours in order to anchor and establish rapport which allows you to sink deeper into it. I’m a big hit with bedtime stories. :slight_smile:

But you don’t need me. If you can memorize the above, you can give it a shot. Just add the tactile sensations where you need to experience something concrete. Close your eyes and tell yourself a story.

Some believe that the above tests your ability to connect with the elements. If something inside you resists floating upwards and wants to keep grounded, they believe you should work on your connection to the element of Spirit. If you have trouble feeling the warmth of the sun, work on your connection to the element of Fire.

I have no idea what to believe about all that, but I do practice a meditation myself sometimes that tests my connection to all the elements by extending this journey to cover all of them.

It might also be interesting to know that the above has some similarities to As Above and So Below, although they take it a bit further.

4 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher Thanks for sharing!
A very useful strategy in my experience is overlaping sensory channels, you start with wichever the persons prefered channel is and then give him/her a full representation in that channel and you progress to the other channels one by one… expanding their inner representation leaving visuals for last, and using embedded commands.

Many times Ive discover its not that people cant visualize is that they hold a strong belief that they cant, and when they are asked to do so -even by themselves- they get into a state in wich they can not do it… they focus too much on the negative self talk and/or feelings they get from that belief. They literally try to acces a channel by going into another one.

Many times I find very useful to start by helping them change that belief and then lead them from they preffered sensory channel to full visualization through overlapping.

Of course visualization is an ability like any other, and time and practice will make a huge difference, only if they practice something that works.

Other thing Ive noticed is that some people do visualize pretty good but they believe they dont because they have and idea of how a “correcr visualization” should be and they compare to that idea and get frustrated.

2 Likes

You’re right of course. You start with the dominant sensory modality and build on that. Which is why I started very tactile above and then built up to the floating and the light, the more spiritual aspects that often use the visual aspect.

It is also why I would have loved more time on the AA/SB superchargers, some senses take more time for me to enlist, so it takes time to build the image. But Saint has indicated the superchargers are a tool. Once we know the process by heart, we don’t need the superchargers. You can play them still for the ultrasonic parts, I suppose. In this case more than any other supercharger, maybe an ultrasonic-only track or one backed by soft music would be useful.

The elemental distillation, as the full meditation is called in the more scientific circles, has the effect of indicating quite accurately where there are emotional, energetic or belief structure blockages. They express themselves through the senses. For example, the subject either smells something floral or rancid, a staircase goes up instead of down or right instead of left, difficulty breathing, a feeling of pressure, fear, inability to float. Inability to clearly form an image. A place being very dark instead of light. A sound like music or a suppression of sound. And so on. We create a template for the subconscious to communicate with us.

People write down or tell their experience after the meditation and the guide interprets it like dream interpretation. You then start work on those things, eventually leading to a more balanced individual.

4 Likes

You can “visualize” using your sense of touch. Once again visualization is a relatively poor choice of word, albeit largely used. What matters is your imagination, it’s not seeing. Imagination can manifest in many ways. The fact of pretending itself works equally when it comes to visualizing. Why? Because the important thing is focusing your attention and awareness on something you want to bring forth. What you put your attention on tends to materialize.
If you hear “see a white light” you should imagine and pretend it is there. How would you feel if there was a white light before you? Wouldn’t you be in awe, and smile? I would. So that’s what I would imagine if I want to visualize a white light before me. Again, all that matters is your awareness of that light and your subsequent reaction as well as the reaction of your environment. The core processe is that you build the concept of that light in your mind and acknowledge it. And that is where things like the sense of touch or a great visual ability can help with the immersion but this is not the important part. The important part is first and foremost the ability to project your mind, pretend that things are happening and even believe they are real.

There is no excuse not to “visualize”. You can imagine, so you’re good to go.
And this is coming from someone with a poor visual ability.

5 Likes

I am similar–very tenuous visual imagery-- and I really appreciate the point you are making.

For myself, lately when I’m doing imagery/intention exercises, I find that I like to replace ‘see’ with ‘know’. I just ‘know’ that there is the object or the process happening, etc.

So, that’s one more option.

4 Likes

hahaha :smiley:

2 Likes

Erm, guys, I came across this… What do you think the Universe is trying to communicate to me by bringing stuff like this to my consciousness?

https://tybro.com/the-lost-runes-of-odin-free-medallion-included/

3 Likes

He is teaching you “avoid being scammed” :rofl:

8 Likes

If that’s true then I’ve learned the lesson, until I’m in a position to get Estacy of Gold I aint spending sh!t on things I’m unfamilar with.

4 Likes

Either that or teaching you to be generous. You can buy 30 copies of EOG and give away 29 to your friends. :joy:

5 Likes