As Above & So Below - Review

I understand from the description of @DarkPhilosopher’s review how these two Superchargers can be used for energy cultivation and generation.

But I don’t understand how it can be used to manifest something.

Let’s say you want to manifest your ideal girlfriend, you imagine her and shoot the energy on her pretty face and mouth, or what? :smiley:

1 Like

Shower her in the pearly white energy of As Above? :slight_smile:

The idea behind deliberate manifesting is to create an image through visualization and then releasing it to the universe (or whatever you wish to call it). You’ll program your subconscious to see the opportunities while sending a request to the Law of Attraction to bring said opportunities into your life.

Since you can transmute the energy towards a goal, if you were able to visualize your goal while maintaining the energy you cultivated, you could essentially charge the visualization with said energy before releasing the image into the universe to be manifested. Call it focused intent on overdrive.

As Above cultivates universal energy that would likely be excellent for charging any life changes you seek to manifest using the LoA, while So Below might charge any changes you wish to manifest in your immediate and/or physical space, like that six-pack or the sexual proficiency of the guy that wrote the Kama Sutra.

I myself don’t know what to believe, but it doesn’t do any harm, methinks.

I asked my subconscious to give me a practical comparison. I got the image of a sperm cell. 99.9% never reach the egg because they don’t have the energy to survive that long. But what if you could somehow prolong the little swimmer’s life, double or triple it, giving it more time to get to its goal? If your visualized goal when dispatched to the universe is like that little swimmer, what if you could keep it around longer, giving it more time to be noticed and manifested before you need to send a reminder? Weird comparison, I know, but also strangely accurate.

3 Likes

From what I understood, you could achieve your goals with both… lets say “energies” as above and so below. (Well, thats actually what As above, so below means, lol)
But thats just my speculation. I am going to try it out for myself soon

1 Like

Each energy has a different “feel” to them. As Above feels more light, airy and etheric. Something you let go. So Below feels more grounded and heavier, more like something you keep near you.

Perhaps someone experienced can use So Below to charge a visualization and send it out into the void. But for me, As Above is something I have to constantly guide back in because it wants to be free, while So Below is more like it’s holding me from wandering off instead. It’s hard to explain.

What you could consider is doing the same thing twice. First you use As Above and send it “out there”. Then you use So Below and integrate/absorb the image into yourself. As Above will do the manifesting, So Below the programming of your subconscious.

I will keep at it, it certainly lends itself to experimentation. So Below is still a hard one for me to visualize. You’ll know why once you hear the image you need to picture.

3 Likes

Sounds like you mean So below is a grounding energy, while As Above is spherical, right?
Well that makes sense. Yeah, a lot of room to experiment. Have you thought about combining it with the remote viewing sessions?

1 Like

Recently @AMASH told me I should listen to Alchemist. So, I figured I’d try it for a few days, which makes my stack the Alchemic Ecstasy of Khan. Or is it the Ecstatic Alchemy of Khan? Alchemy of the Ecstatic Khan? Whatever it may be, I’ve been thinking more about stuff I don’t fully understand yet. So allow me to post a something a Native American Taoist Shaman told me (apparently they exist). Maybe you’ll get it, maybe you won’t. Maybe you will find it applicable, maybe you won’t.

Everything you do in meditation has some correlation with the body. How well you relax determines how much of what you accomplish in the meditation gets transferred back when you come out of meditation. Whether you are working on a physical or emotional issue, or opening up your third eye. When you are tense, little is gained. When you are profoundly relaxed, almost everything you do in meditation transfers back with you.

In Taoist teachings this is referred to as “building a bridge”. Through relaxation we are building a bridge from the one place where everything is possible back to the present. A place of duality, of night and day. That is where we live, that is what we do. There is no way around it. Yet we are heading toward a place of unity. And we get there through this place of meditation.

In some meditations you will visualize you are on a beach by the ocean. Or in a cave, for example. Although your physical body is sitting in a chair in your living room, there is an energetic aspect of you by the ocean or in that cave. And your mind controls it. Whatever you do in that place of your visualization, transfers back to the totality of the physical body. When you draw that energetic aspect back to the present, you carry it back with you over the bridge.

When people first learn to meditate, often they don’t relax very well. They think they are relaxed, but it really takes a while to effectively do so. Relaxation is a process that should not be rushed. 40 to 50 minutes of relaxation is more important than 10 minutes of mental imaging or visualizing in any exercise you are doing.

When you first start to meditate, you are building a string bridge. That string bridge doesn’t hold much, and maybe can not hold the weight of what you did in your meditation. But the more capable you are of relaxing, the stronger the bridge becomes. Eventually it becomes a wooden bridge. Then a steel bridge. Thus, an increasingly higher percentage of what you do in your meditation is transferred back to the body.

It is a very curious phenomenon when people first experience a truly relaxed state. When their body feels like a shell and the mind can float. And then they apply their energy to mental imaging. The results can be phenomenal.

So, @TheBoxingScientist, if you put half as much energy into the visualizations as you put into manifesting reruns of Game of Thrones, you’ll probably get better than @anon3072973, the man that visualized money out of thin air without these superchargers. And English isn’t even his first language. Not even similar.

9 Likes

Well thats a pretty … creative description :smile:
"Astronaut, the man that visualised money out of thin air without these superchargers.
And English isnt even his first language"
I want that on my gravestone!

3 Likes

So I’m not sure if it’s Alchemist Stage 1, As Above, So Below or the sexual energy work that I’m doing, but for the past 2 days since I started with the first 3, I dreamt of beating up my elder sibling in a fighting competition on the first day and someone trying to kill me with a spear to my shoulder blade on the second…

The second day was kinda lame for me, because I set the intention of having an extremely erotic experience in a dream with a specific person right before going to bed… It’s what I visualize when drawing sexual energy away from my genital region to the subtle body…

I’m more digging As Above, as compared to So Below. Visualizing a black sun (required in So Below) doesnt cut it for me, as in it’s hard to do.

@SaintSovereign and/or @Fire:

What is the purpose of the black sun, if you guys are able to share?

3 Likes

It’s interesting I come across the black sun. I have been speaking to a healer via Fiverr who says that he uses the power of the Black Sun. I have never really come across the term and now I find it here.

1 Like

Interesting. Could you ask him more about it? What’s so special about the black sun?

1 Like

Anyone giving some love to As Above or So Below Ultima? I would like to read some experiences.

2 Likes

Likewise, I have no idea how they would work without the meditation. Somebody’s been running them, I forgot who it was…

2 Likes

I’m very curious about trying these, but I’m a bit unsure about how it affects my capacity of mentally processing my current stack which is going very well (DR St 2 and a custom ultima).

Would using these entail that I should cut a loop from my current stack or does it not have any effect on that?

On one hand, it would be obvious that I should cut a loop from my stack if I add As Above & So Below since it’s an ultima. On the other hand, it is my impression that these Ultima’s could help “expanding my energetic reservoir” and should then have a positive impact on my mental processing power.

In Ultima form do these retain their original guided meditations?

@SaintSovereign
@Fire

No, they don’t. They are like all other Ultimas. Which is why I’m curious how they work and what their intended effect is.

If you’re interested in As Above or So Below, what benefits are you hoping for?

That they might be a catalyst for meditation.

I would think so. I do still like the OG versions.

I’m glad this thread got revived a bit.

If I were to build a custom Ultiima with As Above and So Below in the same custom, would they feed into each other?

Or could they clash with each other since they each have different objectives in regards to the energy?

I was kinda thinking of a custom which to start with would be:

1. Mind’s Eye Core
  2. As Above
  3. So Below
  4. Paragon (to address any physical healing to aid the other modules)
  5. Aura Q module
  6. Mosaic
2 Likes