Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

Are you still using emperor @Yardbird ?

1 Like

Overload … plain and simple …running too many subs at the same time !

3 Likes

No, just Alchemist stage 1 and Limitless V2. If I feel like I need an Emperor boost I’ll play it for a few hours, but that hasn’t happened yet.

5 Likes

Can women use alchemist?

1 Like

Yep, sure can!

2 Likes

You can definitely remote view a place as it was in the past. Sometimes it happens by accident, where you describe a target as it was in a different time period. You can, for example, clearly describe a factory, even though that factory was bulldozed and replaced with an apartment building 20 years ago. This might happen if that factory was very important to the people that lived there, as emotional energy leaves very strong impressions.

It would be a snapshot, a moment in time, so my example was an exaggeration, meant to ask Ninja why he was asking about that in the Power thread. But I do believe more people have seen past situations with remote viewing than those that have been to the past with astral projection.

Fortunately they didn’t have books in ancient Greece, turning pages would be an added challenge. Now if only they unrolled those parchments…

3 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/coming-soon/74005/2 Someone posted a testimonial of Alchemist on here.

6 Likes

Hey, guys. I’m interested in getting The Alchemist, but am curious about the length of the files. Since The Alchemist is an even newer build than Khan/EOG, are the files still 45 minutes long? I’d really appreciate an answer.

2 Likes

This is me typing “yes” in more than 10 characters.

9 Likes

This is me loling at this in more than 10 characters.

7 Likes

That forum is dr strange meets alester crowley in the quantum realm​:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

3 Likes

How is everyone’s experience been with As Above and So Below so far?

3 Likes

@Magneto i was dissapointed by the products. They failed to deliver, part of the reason might be my difficulty to visualize what the voice actress was saying.

3 Likes

damn :frowning: wished it went better for you.

2 Likes

They didn’t “fail to deliver,” and that’s not “part of the reason,” that IS the reason.

Creative visualization is the main mechanism of action with superchargers, and on multiple threads, you’ve expressed that you have an inability to focus on the instructions and poor visualization skills. If you can’t visualize, you won’t get results.

Blaming the title won’t help. Doing that knowing you have issues with focus and visualization is essentially running away from the problem. You need to work on your focus and visualization abilities. Mind’s Eye can help, but there’s no need to wait for that. A simple Google search will reveal tons of resources and exercises that can help.

6 Likes

Hi !
Focus and visualization are not linked ! You can be able to focus but not be able to visualize ! I am able to focus very well but I am not able to visualize. My primary senses is touch (kinesthetic). Once in very deep trance, i can use visual senses. I am just bored of hypnotists who imagine that everybody can visualize if they focus enough… thats not true…

3 Likes

And the voice actress has a special accent and it is difficult for non american clients.

2 Likes

It’s called English. Many Americans have never heard of it, it’s like an extraterrestrial language to them. :slight_smile:

Actually, British English is known to articulate very well, meaning that it is actually easier to understand for most non-native English speakers. Likely one of the reasons why it was chosen. I just think it’s sexy…

When it comes to the two superchargers, the visualization descriptions are quite easy and likely something you have done before if you’ve tried any form of Tai Chi, Qi gong or energy work. Actually getting them in your mind may be more difficult in the short time you are given (which is something I wish had been done, a longer track as initially planned).

So why not listen to them a few times until you get what they want to to visualize, then turn it off and just take as much time as you need to get the imaging right? Once that becomes easier, try it with the track on again.

Anyways, I’ll be posting some Taoist wisdom on the review thread should you care about such things.

PS. The accent is not blackadder’s challenge, the character that gave him his name speaks the same. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The voice actress is not American. Like @DarkPhilosopher said, she’s British, and we chose her because of how well she speaks her words. In America, there are multiple accents also. People from New Jersey in the north and people from Alabama in the south sound completely different when they speak. Those from SoCal (especially women) use uptalk and vocal fry a lot. In this situation, you’re damned if you do, damned if you don’t. So, we went with the person that speaks clearly.

4 Likes

I learned British english but my practice was mostly with american from New York/Washington area.

But my main point is more about visualization, different from knowing how to focus

3 Likes