Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

@Orion, if you can’t see the difference between saying “temper expectations,” and “you’re all delusional,” then I can’t help you. However, I am issuing you an official warning, as you’re now resorting to personal attacks. Next will be a temporary ban. If you want to discuss this further, make a thread in The Emperor’s Lounge discussing the limitations of subliminals.

There’s no reason why this topic should become so heated. We simply want to enter into this project without the burden of “what people in the past” did. One cannot progress if we constantly allowing the constraints of the past to guide the future.

4 Likes

Excuse me where is the personal attack?

1 Like

You may discuss it with me in PM, and the topic of subliminal expectations in The Emperor’s Lounge.

2 Likes

Fine but I am frankly disappointed. I’ll see myself out.

1 Like

Guys, is me the only one who has this “what a fu*k is going on here?!” feeling? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly why I’m trying to redirect this particular conversation to The Emperor’s Lounge. This thread is for questions and issues regarding the development of the Alchemist title / platform, so let’s stay on topic. Again, anyone wanting to discuss the topic of tempering expectations for this subliminal and any other may post freely about it in The Emperor’s Lounge.

EDIT: In fact, I’ve made a thread for it.

4 Likes

I am not mate because you are alreadly telling yourself its not possible whiich plants the seed in your head it aint going to work.

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher Is it possible to astral travel into the future ?.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist Have you done any meditation?

1 Like

I kind of meditate when listening to libertine and true social by lying on my bed. I also did 2 lessons of yoga.

1 Like

That’s good, it’s a start. Although to get the full benefit of the Alchemist program, I would imagine that the meditations will have to become a habit.

2 Likes

Void i believe you are correct. Once i commit myself to this practice each day. It will become a habit :blush:.

I am so excited about this product. !.

2 Likes

“The” future? Do you believe there’s only one possible future? The moment you went there, your knowledge of it would likely affect your actions in the present, which in turn either altered or produced said future. The lovely mechanics of the time paradox.

I’ve only ever heard of remote viewing other moments in time, in most of the cases unintentional. Actual astral travel through time like Saint mentions above? Honestly, I don’t know. Maybe for someone that has the wisdom to do it responsibly. I’m imagining Yoda instructing me on the dangers of such a thing as I’m typing this post. It would take not just skill, but also wisdom. Perhaps those people that have achieved it are keeping it to themselves for that very reason.

The field of multi-dimensional physics recognizes up to 11 dimensions. By default we perceive 3 dimensions. For every dimension you add into the equation, it would take exponentially increased effort. Not only would the perception of more than 3 dimensions appear alien to us, we would also have to learn to let go of all our expectations or we may end up in our own imagination of said future instead. Don’t underestimate how difficult that last one is.

Start small, building your successes from there.

4 Likes

Duuuh I would be happy if I get only 5 % of results above

3 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher i suspect that if we do use the product to astral project into the future. The worst that could happen is a new time line might be generated.

Sovereign and Fire are creating a very powerful tool. I hope people dontt abuse thus super power.

3 Likes

It’s unlikely, even if this were possible, that a singular person would be able to accomplish such a feat. While I don’t agree with the approach the others took in their messaging, we SHOULD be careful not to delve into complete fantasy from the start. As I’ve been saying all day, let’s just see what happens without huge expectations or none at all.

3 Likes

So would I, @friday. But there’s no harm in imagining what 100% looks like. 5% is on the way there anyway.

Mankind’s greatest achievements came from the dreamers. The idea that the earth was round came into being because a dreamer was staring at a ship’s sails disappearing under the water at the horizon. The 4-minute mile was considered physically impossible until a dreamer did it. Once proof existed, suddenly everybody could do it.

We need more @TheBoxingScientist’s in the world. :slight_smile:

PS SubClub exists thanks to two dreamers, and they’re not done dreaming yet.

7 Likes

Can you share anything more yet about the core stages or the superchargers?

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist Interesting you didn’t ask if you could travel into the past like the real Blackadder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vAvoaOaJNM

4 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher :slight_smile: indeed. I love black adder and Mr. Bean especially.

Chaps,

Its easy to laugh and mock one another. Like Martin Luther King once said “I have dream”. Everything begins with a dream. Some of us would consider time travel an impossibility. Yet if the mind can break the limitations of time an space then why not ?. I urge everyone to stop putting limitations on themselves and start living the life you want.

6 Likes