Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

@void

The issue is, we don’t know what “realistic” is in this situation. We have no benchmark as to what rvX can accomplish because no one has tried it before. Thus, the data you’re bringing into the equation isn’t quite as relevant as you think. It’s just the results of what has been done in the past. No one – not even us – can say how Alchemist is going to change the game. Our consultant, who is very well versed in such things, believes we can turn a year into months.

If you want to point out that in the past, it took years and years of training before people were able to accomplish what those here want to achieve, that’s fine. But, imposing restrictions before we even have a chance to see what’s possible is more on the side of gatekeeping rather than informing.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign Sounds good to me. I guess we’ll see what happens…

3 Likes

There are lots of possibilities. One possibility may very well be we’re all underestimating how much practice is needed to accomplish such things. As a side note, we do mention that regular practice and meditation will enhance results in the rvX instruction manual and will mention it in the marketing copy.

All I’m saying is, let’s all be open minded and consider the idea it may not be as hard as we think to harness the gifts the universe has already bestowed upon us. I think that societal upheld limiting beliefs (such as, we are individuals that are IN the universe rather than an intrinsic PART of the universe) are the reason why it takes so long to develop the skill. We first have to eliminate those self-limiting beliefs before we can really even work on our skill.

7 Likes

I certainly am, @honeymonster. Like Saint and Fire, I’m eager to explore what my subconscious is capable of. That said, I don’t want to stop my current program or add too much to it, so I need to figure out what I can do and when. It would seem I can start right away by using the superchargers in my daily meditation practice. Next, if apX and rvX are based on Weapon X as their name implies, it may be possible to set aside some dedicated time every day to listen to them. As for the main program, I don’t think I can start that on top of my Ecstasy of Khan. It may have to wait.

Now let me - very carefully - add something to the discussion.

From what I know, initially astral projection will be a lot like making a warp jump without a destination in mind. You’ll go in the direction you want but have little control over where you’ll end up. If you want to explore the stars, that’s exactly what you want. If you want to go somewhere specific, it’ll take more work.

To be able to go to a specific target is like using the Floo Network in the Harry Potter-verse. Unless you can clearly define your destination, you may end up somewhere nearby instead. Which is why I indicated before that for specific destinations one would need to study photos, travel guides and focus on one specific place. If you can keep it very clear in your mind, you can go there reliably.

Next, there are some advanced techniques that may indeed take training and repetition. But the same is true for all subliminals. Just listening to Spartan while sitting on the couch won’t turn you into Mr. Universe. Listening to Daredevil without leaving the comfort of your home isn’t going to magically increase your social circle. And listening to Alchemist and its additions without learning how to meditate, reading up on the topics involved and regular practice won’t get you to set astral foot on Mars. Or the beaches of the Amalfi coast.

However, what Fire and Saint are doing is something that hasn’t been tried on this scale yet. They are using the technology they’ve studied to accelerate the process of adaptation. Using subliminals to overcome the limitations that have been instilled in us after years of being taught about all the things that are “impossible” ever since our first imaginary friend.

The subliminals are giving us the tools and the permission to re-open these doors and rekindle our curiosity and wonder. Something that would otherwise take years of meditations to accomplish. Once those doors are open, we start exploring the next frontier. And maybe together we can help create Alchemist - The Next Generation.

I was going to go deeper into specific skills, but this is far too good an ending to this post.

9 Likes

Totally agree ! Wake up people …lol

2 Likes

It’s really common in subliminal communities. People get all pumped out and hyped and expect the products to do something just too out of reach. I think your post is a good call, because one should approach any endeavor without expectation.

Now about whether a subliminal program can turn an average person into a master RVer, I don’t think it’s impossible, but certainly not easy.
I personally have resorted to many ways to increase my “abilities” in these fields and what I can say is that, as soon as I stopped relying on these external solutions, I lost the gains. So, using the subliminal alongside your practice is probably something you’d want to do consistently.
But on the bright side, my personal experience shows that external means can indeed increase your ability in these things, even if temporary.
Also I clearly remember the first time I felt energy really strongly (more than what I used to feel) was with a subliminal program. So yeah… But that didn’t make me a master energy worker.

4 Likes

I think extrasensory perception is our natural ability, but we have a lot of blockages and limitations placed upon ourselves in that area. That’s why it normally takes many years to activate the ability. The idea that you have to practice for hours a day for many years to get anywhere spiritually is just another limiting belief, I believe. Maybe if you believed it was easy, it would be easy.

2 Likes

There are plenty of individuals who thought internal development was easy and that they would become like Goku after a week or a month of meditations. Well, that didn’t turn out that way at all. So a certain level “realism” if you would, has to be maintained when we talk about expectations. This path dealing with remove viewing, astral travel and other abilities has been walked by various practitioners for a very long time and very few have succeeded. Now, can the Alchemist make a significant difference in your training? I hope so. But just because you believe that it will be easy, that’s not going to make it easy. However, prove me wrong. Develop these abilities by the end of this year and please post a journal on the forums so that we can all be inspired by your story.

3 Likes

Never underestimate the power of belief.

More importantly, never underestimate the power of @Fire. Ignis Aurum Probat.

Yup, I’m back. YouTube links and all. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Let me ask you something . How relevant are beliefs when it comes to lifting. Do you think you can burn steps and cut out months of training just because you believe you can do it faster? It takes at least 6 mo to 1.5~2 years to go from skinny to huge and shredded.
How many years does it takes to learn and master a musical instrument? How relevant are beliefs in that case? Do you think you can go from zero to Mozart just because you believe so? Many people have naturally a drawing ability. That’s a perfect analogy for psychic powers. How many years does it take for a naturally talented kid to be able to perform AAA illustrations and drawings? Do you know how much talented artists draw per day?

Let’s not kid ourselves. I am all for positive thinking and the power of beliefs, but the physical world has rules. Tools like subliminal can still speed up the process of learning something by A LOT, but it’ll still take time for most if you want to use these powers at will. It’s okay to set a goal that is slightly out of reach, slightly beyond what the physical world usually offers. The keyword is “slightly” here.
However, like I said in my previous post, external tools can still make you experience what you’re after. We don’t know, maybe after a week of listening @honeymonster will have a dream like experience where he travels all around the world. But that’d be a “one” time shot and not like an ability he can manifest at will. For that it’ll likely require time, discipline and practice, realistically.

3 Likes

Orion you seem to have alot of limiting beliefs that you need to look at before embarking on thr alchemy course. I would suggest running regeneration for 3 month’s and see how that pans out.

2 Likes

You’re kidding, right?

3 Likes

Unfortunately he’s not kidding and that’s why you’ll see a lot of disappointed people after the Alchemist gets released and they haven’t managed to get any abilities except for some strange dreams. It’s because generally speaking people either don’t believe in this or they believe that they can do anything (because they watched too many cartoons and movies). However, if you look at their daily life they struggle with the simplest things. Every progress is gradual and any serious abilities are not going to be developed by these part time practitioners (and I’m being generous by calling them that, because in reality they’re just dabblers). To get to that level you need serious dedication. Like I said, if any of you believe that this is easy, then post your journal of progress when it comes to developing these abilities.

2 Likes

Guys, I’ve already asked once to stop gatekeeping. Like I said before, it’s one thing to note the dedication practitioners needed in the past to succeed (our consultant has been an avid practitioner for a LONG time).

It’s another thing to continually harp on how everyone who has big dreams and aspirations regarding this are just “delusional” simply because they don’t conform to the notion that you have to be special to perform certain feats, or the process can’t be sped up exponentially.

You haven’t seen the script. You haven’t seen the system. You haven’t met the advisor behind the project, who has proven their skill multiple times AND agrees that the process to learn these skills have been needlessly complicated. You don’t know what’s going to come out of this over time.

At this point, you’re declaring your skepticism as dogma, not informed opinion, and now you’re “challenging” people with the whole “prove me wrong with your journal” thing. Stop. You’ll only discourage people from trying, and will derail the data we need to improve the platform to the point where we can do amazing things.

I was warned that the public wasn’t ready for something so ambitious, that they would destroy the platform before it even had a chance to thrive. Let’s not prove that warning correct.

Subliminal Club’s long term mission is to advance human potential. We cannot do that if every time we attempt something new and novel, we’re held back by those wanting to restrict us to the knowledge of the past. Progress cannot be made that way.

14 Likes

It is not harping, it is a discussion.

That’s entirely the point here. Hype is just the opposite extreme of skepticism. You’re calling out skepticism, we’re calling out hype, what’s the difference?

And nobody’s trying to held you back, we are just saying people to plan well before starting this endeavor.
But whatever, my message is not being understood.

1 Like

I’m not calling out skepticism. I’m not calling out the tempering of expectations (which I just stated, the manual and official marketing will address, AND we’re doing a test to get a baseline). I’m calling out dogma. Skepticism is reserving judgment until all the facts are known. That’s not what’s happening here. What’s happening here is people literally saying “based on my past experience, there’s NO WAY this can be done.”

Case in point:

This is dogma. You’re basically saying that based on your singular experience and the perceived experience of people you claim to know about, there’s only one outcome. That’s different from saying, “gents, we should temper our expectations because hype can be just as a dangerous to the mission as dogma.”

And to make things worse, @void started doing this:

This isn’t what Subliminal Club is about. We’re not here to turn a person’s self-development into a pissing match. We’re here to determine what Alchemist is capable of – good or bad – WITHOUT walking into it with the burden of the past weighing on us.

10 Likes

You don’t know the difference between a point of view and a dogma. If we’re going by your logic, then whatever you have been saying until now is dogma too. This word is just too strong for this discussion.
Honesty you seem to get a lot defensive, that was just a discussion about hype and whether beliefs can have a significant process in learning. You took things so far as to call opinions dogma and talking about trying to held SubC back. This is NOT the point here.

1 Like

@Orion, if you can’t see the difference between saying “temper expectations,” and “you’re all delusional,” then I can’t help you. However, I am issuing you an official warning, as you’re now resorting to personal attacks. Next will be a temporary ban. If you want to discuss this further, make a thread in The Emperor’s Lounge discussing the limitations of subliminals.

There’s no reason why this topic should become so heated. We simply want to enter into this project without the burden of “what people in the past” did. One cannot progress if we constantly allowing the constraints of the past to guide the future.

4 Likes

Excuse me where is the personal attack?

1 Like

You may discuss it with me in PM, and the topic of subliminal expectations in The Emperor’s Lounge.

2 Likes