Luther's WANTED ZP journal (ChosenZP then PSZP added later)

working on it, lol

Leave some to us.

And @Luther24 can you quickly describe to us the differences between Primal Seduction, Wanted and Khan, and also share your physical shifting from Wanted?

1 Like

What happened and how is it going?

enjoying life :wink:

1 Like

Share something with us :slight_smile:

Okay,

gif
gif

:wink:

4 Likes

Too much love for me. Maybe some small hate, unhappiness, or something :slight_smile:?

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

WTF, sth like WANTED+LBFH…
Be a bit clear bro

:blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like
1 Like

This journal became more visual than text lately.

1 Like

LOL, well you know the saying “A picture is worth a thousand words”

1 Like

Not every time. Sometimes is text more explanatory than a confusing picture.

1 Like

Luther, what’s your current stack?

1 Like

Explanatory? I have no clue what you’re talking about, lol.

I don’t think you understand what a journal is.
Journaling is the act of keeping a record of your personal thoughts, emotions, experiences, goals, feelings, insights, etc.

This is called high ROI journaling. I am recording intense thoughts/emotions/feelings in the form of a visual image or song.

Whether or not you find my journal “confusing”, is none of my concern.

I’m going to guess that you want to hear about my results in the hopes of getting inspired or something. My results are great, but I’ve had less of an interest in sharing my results to inspire/motivate others. I also noticed that the more I progress, the less compatible I become with the forum. I’ve taken multiple breaks from here and experienced massive growth but every time I come back… well let’s just say
some of the stuff I read on here is too far out from my perceptions and causes massive amounts of dissonance. I’m sure I’m not the only one… it’s alright though.

I sometimes fuel that dissonance into a post, which can be unhealthy for the forum - something I learned about myself recently. I learned that I don’t actually have to take responsibility for others and try to help them, even if they’re really messed up.

I’m at the level, where if tomorrow, Subliminal Club subs suddenly stopped working and their company shut down forever, I wouldn’t even care because I know that I can just manifest a different set of tools.

Anyways, I’m using the latest version of Khan ST4. lol

7 Likes

From the same people as before? Or is it new people coming onto the board which obviously have a different starting point?

You don’t HAVE to take responsibility, but there’s nothing wrong with helping? But again, you dont have to. Just saying.

This might explain a lot :smiley:

Luther be like:
25f1da14146420731309129917_700wa_0

3 Likes

The problem with helping is that you help people to compartmentalise more and by that extension getting in the way of their subconscious mind.

Help is not much needed anymore with ZP.

I think the needs of the forum members have shifted from when Q(v2) to now ZP. We do have some senior members who still haven’t moved forward much and still keep switching subs and unable to have staying power. Something is definitely wrong there. Some of them are very active on the forum giving out ‘advice’, while well intended but no deep experience to really talk about it. So i too am losing interest

1 Like

You could say this post with a colorful picture, anyways.
I am 100% sure Khan is not your only sub and I assume WNATED is there.

1 Like

Yeah, cuz you downloaded most of the subs :))

2 Likes