Luther's WANTED ZP journal (ChosenZP then PSZP added later)

They’re both game changers lol

Use both

LOL

@RVconsultant you’re right, my bad

I’ll tone it down, lol

1 Like

Currently running Wanted ZP + PSZP (I only listen for 3 minutes each):

There is definitely women manifestation in these subliminals because I keep encountering bombshells.
In strange ways too…

I went to my bank branch to deposit a cheque and on my way out this blonde bombshell was holding the door open for me. I tried to start a conversation and start doing my sexual energy jedi mind tricks, lol but she was in a hurry. I could tell she was interested because of the smiles and connective eye contact, but she was just set on going into the bank and had too much momentum to her destination. When they have that high pace momentum like that, it’s very hard for me to entrance them. I waited outside for 10 minutes and started moving to my car and as I’m about to leave the entrance, she comes out at perfect timing. I got her number but didn’t text her yet… I’m fucking exhausted right now, lol… I swear today was like 48 hours long.

PSZP has me in this weird type of recon… lots of thoughts surfacing about my relationship with my partner. I think I might possibly be getting my ass kicked lol…
I’m ready for the breakthroughs though

9 Likes

Getting my ass kicked HARD by PSZP right now lol…

I’m not quite sure what is happening… well I do

I’m trying to go into the next level of my primal sexuality but I have a whole ton of blocks.
One of them is the fear that I’m really a sex addict and in denial about it… This is something that my friends have pointed out, but I never took it seriously introspectively. I always just handwaved it because of how much fun I’m having. I also have a fear of what other people think about my sexuality and how they’ll perceive me. I realized that I don’t have any cool hobbies like most people as my life is purely work and seduction/sex/dating… I’m almost at a crossroads where I have to face myself, change the path I’m on, or keep going and never look back. I have no idea what the fuck I’m supposed to do lol. I’ve been trying to get my partner onto the idea of threesomes but I subconsciously fear that she doesn’t want to share me. All types of messy stuff going on…

Despite living a life of sexual abundance, I still constantly have my own hurdles to overcome and demons to fight.

I don’t know if there is some telepathic shit going on with these subs but ever since this recon hit me, women have been popping up in my life like magic as if it’s directly correlated. Unfortunately, the recon is distracting me so much… it’s frustrating. It’s almost like my subconscious mind is telling me “you can have your fun but only if you face yourself”.

I woke up this morning with texts from 3 different women, asking me what I’m doing today/wanting to “hang out” but I’m just sitting around on a Saturday going through the motions and not feeling like doing shit or meeting anyone lol…

I need to take a break from the forum and get more introspection time.
As much as I feel cool saying “Nobody gets to run from ZP”
I have to remind myself… “You don’t get to run from it either, Luther.”

15 Likes

Actually am getting the uneasy feeling in Wanted. Sometimes I think of dropping subliminals totally.
What’s your view on adding Primal Seduction to my stack?

I recommend you check out the post I link as it was what helped me get through a lot of harsh recon while running PS (Thanks again to @Luther24 for sharing his wisdom). Personally, while I was running PS I had more emotional recon symptoms than while I was on Wanted, maybe it could be because I’d already use PS to clear up some blockage, but I personally equate it to Wanted letting you stay in your comfort zone so to speak. The archetype that PS aims to build is one that really pushes you, so you’ll quickly find out if it’s what you need in the moment or not.

2 Likes

Actually need a subliminal that pushes me to act.

1 Like

Long ago i read in the forum that ZP had some kind of anti-recon tech…was it just a myth, a misunderstanding?

No, it does. But it’s less a anti-recon as a recon-reducer.

Recon is an inevitable reality of changing your reality. It’s a NECESSITY.

People need to stop trying to avoid it and LEAN into the feeling.
There is a reason it happens.

3 Likes

You can never grow without pain

1 Like

Amazing journal man wish i found this earlier! It gives me some hope in the physical shifting part of things. My face(one of my eyes has slight asymmetry) which im going to attempt to fix with a wanted custom. I Look forward to following the rest of this journal

Planning to make a custom soon but I’m not sure what to put in it yet lol

Currently thinking something like Emperor + Stark + Chosen…

I’ll decide by the end of the month.

I’m also no longer going to post in the forum aside from my journal…
and I’m only going to journal once every few weeks.

lol

Primal Seduction. :wink:

3 Likes

NOOOO, I really appreciated your deep insightful posts!

3 Likes

Time for me to explore some new subs…

I’m getting bored with the same ol’ shit, it’s time for me to hang up Wanted and PSZP.

If I keep running Wanted, I’m going to have to spice it up by running a custom version.
I miss the excitement of having a bunch of modules and watching them manifest before my eyes.

Can’t do Emperor either… way too boring.

I’m interested in Stark, Khan, EoG, Daredevil, Spartan, Quantum Limitless, Power Can Corrupt, Diamond, Sex Mastery, Love Bomb…

I’ll decide in a week what I’m going to run next

7 Likes

From what I remember, you like to workout right?
Look into emperor fitness :wink:

Also, HoM is a good one for you, since you have a pretty strong foundation.

Luther24 whatever you go for, have some PCC in there. I want to dive into what you have to say about that sub after 3 months of use :wink:

1 Like

I love your reviews

But i think it is hard to know exactly what benefits belong to X title when you run several ones at a time.

Even you said not long ago that you weren’t sure if your results were from Wanted or Emperor.

using GLM, Khan, PCC for the next 3-5 months probably

5 Likes

Just going to post everything in my journal from now on. Only main updates.
Not even going to read other shit. Lol

I haven’t done what I said I’d do:

Thought I could work around it, lol.

The only reason I come into this forum is to report on the products and be conducive to the growth of others. The latter usually manifests as a complete mess due to how extreme I am. It’s a double-edged sword because while it can be powerful and resonate with the people who are currently here, it’s also a turn off for new people. It’s too messy and too hardcore. They need something warm, light, concise, friendly, simple and PG-13. This is why I’ve shifted focus towards the products.

I thought that I could give my reports without participating or creating a mess. But it doesn’t work like that because I’m opening the door for complicated questions. I can either ignore them or give them a watered down disingenuous answer. My congruence will no longer allow me to create a scenario with those options. I can’t participate in that type of shit anymore.

I wrote a post on the Godlike Masculinity ZP main thread purely about the effects I’m experiencing and someone asked me a question about mistakes which led into a discussion. This snowballed into another mess to the point where a forum moderator had to intervene and clean up what I started. Having all that irrelevant messy shit and then reaching to somehow tie it in to the product doesn’t work. It’s like “nice try, but nah”.

I can tell that Subliminal Club is focusing on expanding. It’s not a good thing for me to reap all the benefits of their products and then be a detriment to their growth/forum.

Time to go back to lurking. Lol

6 Likes