Master your own Recon (Recon Scale 1-10)

Some of my ideas here might be useful to someone so posting it here lol

Don’t drop subliminals.
They’re too good, especially these ones lol.

Listen to your subs for 3 minutes and wait like 2-4 days.
Monitor your recon level.

People need to start becoming more aware of their “recon level”.

Become a master of your own recon.

You need to constantly ask yourself:
On a scale from 1-10, how strong is my recon?

Of course, most people can’t pick a number because a number to recon relationship hasn’t been defined yet on that scale.

It’s entirely individual, subjective and introspective, meaning you have to create your own recon scale.

Once you do this, you will intuitively know when to listen based on your recon level.

I don’t ever listen to subliminals if I’m at a 4 or higher on my recon scale.
A recon level of 1-4 is manageable for me and I can go through my day quite normally.

You might start to notice patterns in how your recon levels fluctuate in relation to specific subs and listening times.

Golden rule is that:
When you listen to a subliminal, your recon level will increase by a minimum of 1.

So if you’re at a recon level of 4, and a recon level of 5 is unmanageable for you. .
You’d want to drop to at least a recon level of 3 before listening.

Of course, the 1 loop could jump you from a recon level of 3 to a recon level of 5 (or higher), especially if you aren’t well versed in the subliminal.

This is why when you’re beginning or starting out with new subs…
The most important thing is to figure out the recon in relation to yourself.
I find that a recon scale helps me make smarter decisions and also makes me more comfortable with the idea of recon instead of seeing it as this scary monster that wants to ruin my life.

It gives me a sense of control over my recon.

Find your sweet spots and find your pockets.
Optimization = faster results and smoother recon

Transitioning from set listening schedules into more intuitive listening strategies involving deep introspection/self-awareness such as with recon for example…

is when you start getting more into the realm of “advanced subliminal users”.

Note: This doesn’t remove the need for washouts, because you still want to reach a recon level of 0 at the end of your cycle. Fundamentally, that’s really what a washout is - it’s reaching level 0 on your recon scale.

@SWITCH to answer your question…
I don’t know if you should add Primal Seduction to your stack, lol.
I’m not you.

I don’t know your recon levels.
I don’t know how you respond to Primal Seduction.
I don’t know what’s going on in you.

It’s your job to figure all of that out, not mine or anybody else.
The best I can do is analyze you as a person and give estimations regarding your belief systems in relation to your goals with the subliminal.

Example: I would lean towards PSZP giving you high recon because it sounds like you have lots of issues with women (not being able to make eye contact with them, etc).

All of that is okay by the way and doesn’t define you. It’s just a starting point and there a millions of different starting points. Appreciate your starting point because it allows you to grow and that’s really all that matters. Growth and just growth. Context of that growth doesn’t matter because at the end of the day, when we are all stripped down to our cores… there is no fucking difference between any of us. We’re all just souls and consciousness having experiences that we give meaning to.

A less spiritual reframe and if you need something comparison based to leverage yourself into confidence:

Understand that most guys turn into self-consciously brain-fogged stutter bots when it comes to speaking with beautiful women. They’re all talk on internet forums and when it really comes down to it, they pee their pants lol. Understand that you’re already leagues ahead of millions and millions of men, for the sole simple fact that you are at Subliminal Club (a place of maximum growth and limitless potential) using incredibly powerful state of the art tools to grow like a monster and transition into the dream life that most men envy. It’s that intention to grow and expand that brought you here and it’s that intention to grow and expand that allows you to leave everyone in the dust. Don’t ever lose that flame.

Anyways, if you’re feeling uneasy with Wanted right now, it would probably be unwise to throw in PSZP. At the end of your cycle/washout, you can throw it in your stack… but take it easy and make sure you take action.

Your subconscious mind is the car.
Your GPS destination is the subliminal.
Everything is set and ready to go…
Your job, is to step on the gas. Now, floor it.
Who cares who’s watching, it’s the highway and there aren’t any cops.
These subliminals are equivalent to NOS, lol.

Listening to ZP subliminals is like working out.
You listen for 3/5/7/15 minutes (workout) and then you have to give yourself time to process (recovery).

If you don’t give yourself enough time to process (recover), then it’s like overtraining.
It would be the equivalent of working out when you’re not fully recovered.
The amount of working out (listening input) exceeds your recovery (processing) capacity.
Doing this repeatedly can build up…
Over time the recon will just get worse and you’ll have chronic fatigue, burnout, existential crisis etc.
It can even turn itself inward and start eating away at your mind, lol.

It’s vital to go as slow as possible when you’re growing.

Consistent slow 100% growth > 50% sporadic trying to go fast “I don’t care I just want results”

A calm, stable and methodical approach to subliminal listening is the key to success.

19 Likes

Super important. Wish I started doing this earlier. For some reason I was hell bent on just following the listening recommendations and trying to power through the recon.

If I can add something here from my own experience. Sometimes it’s not always lack of introspection that fuels this. It’s more like disdain for oneself and not having a level of self compassion to keep yourself out of recon. I know that sounds odd, but I have a history of not taking care of myself. Sometimes when the recon hits those patterns emerge more which then fuels the self destructive behavior.

Anyway thanks for the post. This pretty much aligns with my recent realizations about my own usage.

1 Like

What do you mean by 3mins ? You mean not finishing one loop ?

In Subliminal Club underground talks…
3 min loops are the new thing, lol.

Instead of listening to the entire 15 minutes…
You listen to the first 3 mins of the subliminal and stop.
That amount of minimum input seems to be notable enough for growth and processing without too much recon.

Progression with ZP is incredibly simple and it’s not magic.

All you’re doing is repeating this same process:

Input → Process → Goal posted moved

The goal post is constantly getting moved and there is seemingly no limit.

Remember how ZP works, they use the term “pushing out reality through the user”

You’re really moving the goal post of self/reality in a direction.

The results on ZP in my experience, are permanent too but not if you’re constantly switching.
The real growth is permanent.

You know the platform game genre?
A common element of these games are checkpoints.

When you grow with any one of these subliminals.
After you move the goal post of your self/reality enough… you reach a checkpoint and part of you won’t revert back when you stop using the subliminal because you’ve gone too far out from the starting self/reality.

3 Likes

Luther24 you are good. This explanation is mind blowing.

I agree on the whole point. Foolish me I thought I could handle the 7 mins of my loop. Today I am feeling fatigue in my brain but there are also results along recon. I will scale my recon as 5 (low emotional state and a slight fatigue) . I will wait for more 2-3 days and start with 3-5 mins of the loop. 7 mins idea canceled

Paradigm shifting post @Luther24 an absolute gamechanger in the way I think of my listening patterns and schedules. Appreciate your insights as always man