Luther's WANTED ZP journal (ChosenZP then PSZP added later)

From what I remember, you like to workout right?
Look into emperor fitness :wink:

Also, HoM is a good one for you, since you have a pretty strong foundation.

Luther24 whatever you go for, have some PCC in there. I want to dive into what you have to say about that sub after 3 months of use :wink:

1 Like

I love your reviews

But i think it is hard to know exactly what benefits belong to X title when you run several ones at a time.

Even you said not long ago that you weren’t sure if your results were from Wanted or Emperor.

using GLM, Khan, PCC for the next 3-5 months probably

5 Likes

Just going to post everything in my journal from now on. Only main updates.
Not even going to read other shit. Lol

I haven’t done what I said I’d do:

Thought I could work around it, lol.

The only reason I come into this forum is to report on the products and be conducive to the growth of others. The latter usually manifests as a complete mess due to how extreme I am. It’s a double-edged sword because while it can be powerful and resonate with the people who are currently here, it’s also a turn off for new people. It’s too messy and too hardcore. They need something warm, light, concise, friendly, simple and PG-13. This is why I’ve shifted focus towards the products.

I thought that I could give my reports without participating or creating a mess. But it doesn’t work like that because I’m opening the door for complicated questions. I can either ignore them or give them a watered down disingenuous answer. My congruence will no longer allow me to create a scenario with those options. I can’t participate in that type of shit anymore.

I wrote a post on the Godlike Masculinity ZP main thread purely about the effects I’m experiencing and someone asked me a question about mistakes which led into a discussion. This snowballed into another mess to the point where a forum moderator had to intervene and clean up what I started. Having all that irrelevant messy shit and then reaching to somehow tie it in to the product doesn’t work. It’s like “nice try, but nah”.

I can tell that Subliminal Club is focusing on expanding. It’s not a good thing for me to reap all the benefits of their products and then be a detriment to their growth/forum.

Time to go back to lurking. Lol

6 Likes

It seems

From your journalling that 3 minutes started to bring you a lot of reconciliation, out of sudden nowhere.

Is it because of 3 minutes, or did you decide to do 3 minutes because you felt overexposed, or what do you think caused this @Luther24?

Or is this just a coincidence?

I believe you were almost a month on Primal Seduction here and suddenly getting this strange reconciliation after doing 3 minutes?

@Luther24 have you conquered Europe yet how is Khan going?

1 Like

No Europe, take other continent. :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s probably on Mars right now and the reception is bad… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

@tobyone Lmao hahaha… rumours are the mars rover has captured a unprecedented life form

1 Like

NASA is supposed to let the world know about this unprecedented life form live on tv, but even though the teleprompter is all set, rumors have that they can’t find president Brandon for some reason :laughing:

Edit: He was last seen shaking hand with an invisible creature…

1 Like

working on it, lol

Leave some to us.

And @Luther24 can you quickly describe to us the differences between Primal Seduction, Wanted and Khan, and also share your physical shifting from Wanted?

1 Like

What happened and how is it going?

enjoying life :wink:

1 Like

Share something with us :slight_smile:

Okay,

gif
gif

:wink:

4 Likes

Too much love for me. Maybe some small hate, unhappiness, or something :slight_smile:?

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

WTF, sth like WANTED+LBFH…
Be a bit clear bro