Love Bomb for Humanity

Hey,

I’m new to subliminals and I have been using Love Bomb for Humanity for 6 days now. I liked what I read in the description and I figured “It’s free. Where’s the harm?”
I’ve followed the ZP listening instructions and I have noticed major changes.

Just for context, I have been working pretty diligently this past year and a half to try and improve myself physically and mentally.
I work out frequently, I’m pretty careful with what I eat, I’ve been sober for almost 6 months, and I have been sporadically practicing meditation for about a year.
I’ve also been journaling for a couple of years so I thought I’d copy and paste the relevant portions of my journal here.
Maybe someone can get some use out of them.
Sorry if my formatting is weird or if the posts are too dense. Any feedback is appreciated.

6 Likes

1/15
8:15 AM

Just completed 1 loop of Love Bomb for Humanity
MY GOD!
How is it possible for an audio file to cause these emotional and physical changes?!
Within the first 5 minutes, I felt a tingling, energizing, airy, lightness in the center of my chest
Felt very pleasant
Could not stop grinning like an idiot
Just pure, unadulterated joy
Huge grin on my face, like I was in on a hilarious joke
Huge smile because I was just so happy
What I imagine ecstacy feels like
Even in the midst of this seemingly causeless exuberance, my rational mind was thinking “Observe these results. Do not stifle them or exaggerate them. Be mindful”
For a good five minutes, had to stop myself from bursting out laughing
Felt THAT much joy
Next, that joy faded into a more general sense of pleasant calmness
No negativity
No fatigue
No pains
The absence of fatigue really surprised me. For a solid few years, I’ve been exhausted all of the time for seemingly no reason. I feel drained always
I listened to this audio file laying on my bed with the lights off, so I was concerned that I would fall asleep
Rather, I felt more alert and awake
Did not feel drowsy at all
Interesting
Later, felt pleasant tingling radiate out to my fingertips
Next, felt an energizing buzzing focused in my head, especially around my “third eye”
Remember thinking “Never want this to end!”
Spent the rest of the time focused on the sounds of the file
A babbling stream, drops of water splashing, forest/ jungle ambience
After 15 min, I am a believer
Wow!
This is life-changing

4 Likes

Welcome to the world of subliminals. Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

1/16
5:09 AM

The file certainly had an effect
After writing yesterday’s journal entry, I continued feeling bouts of extreme joy
Like I couldn’t help but smile as wide as I could
Then, I felt moments of self-love
Remember asking myself “Do I love myself?
Yeah!”
And then my old ways of thinking sort of resisted this
After some subconscious resistance, I had the same feeling I get when a family member tells me they love me. I feel embarassed and loved at the same time
Thats what I felt when searching for self-love
Ok. That’s definitely progress
Then, this morning I woke up and felt alert.
I felt more energetic
I don’t feel dread or anxiety–as I write that, a little bit of anxiety pops up–when I think about a new day
Feel good
Feel great actually
Only slept for 6 hours
Feel positive
And this is only after 1 LOOP
Amazing!

11:47 AM
“Today I escaped from all bothering circumstances – or rather I threw them out. They were nothing external, but inside me, just my own judgements.”-- Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

It’s difficult to put into words how profound an effect this file has had on me.
Feel giddniness. Giddiness is the right word
Like I want to just burst into laughter
The day is going by quickly and I didn’t notice
A far cry from the usual bitter trudge through each interminable hour
Don’t feel any negativity
Don’t feel anxiety
Feel great actually!
Talked with Mike and felt more energetic and interested and interesting during our talk
Maybe Jung had a point about the subconscious mind
As far as I understand, this file bypasses the conscious mind to directly influence the subconscious mind
Wow!
Just had a funny chat with Bobby
Feels like people are more social around me
More interested in interacting with me

2 Likes

Welcome to the club, buddy

2 Likes

1/16 (Continued)

Around 1-1:30 PM, felt familiar tiredness
There was a new element to it, however
Usually, what I feel is soul-crushing exhaustion
Usually, all I want is to sleep. No energy for anything. Even things that matter greatly to me
This felt different
It was more of a pleasant drowsiness
A comfortable languor
Almost like a weak body high
It was also greatly reduced in magnitude
Maybe 1/4 or 1/3 as tired as usual
Good, because I still felt relatively alert and awake
Remember thinking "This is the energy level I usually begin with. Today, this is considered my ‘tired’ state, but this is usually my max level of energy
Slowly felt the energy and giddiness taper off throughout the day
Still, even now, as I write this at 8:19 PM, I don’t feel negativity or anxiety (maybe a little anxiety now that I wrote that) and I feel relatively alert
Certainly more awake than usual. At this point, I’m normally struggling to keep my eyes open
Not so right now
Ok. Time to meditate

Wait!
Before I forget, allow me to elaborate on the specific sensations of my increased drive and alertness

I’ve found that it’s been very effective already at eliminating negative self-talk.
Felt so alert, happy, and productive today because my mind and soul weren’t trying to destroy themselves with negative self-talk
My subconscious and conscious mind were working in tandem
That is why I felt more energized, because for once, I wasn’t at odds with myself
Is this what normal people feel like all the time?
My God!
Still had familiar moments of anxiety triggered by the usual suspects: Anxiety over meeting a deadline or socializing with strangers
But even when this anxiety reared up, it was noticeably diminished
Before this subliminal, my motivation has been the removal of the stick rather than the carrot
By cutting out drugs, by restraining lust (just say stopped jerking off), by exercising and eating healthy, by getting good sleep, and trying to practice meditation and journaling, I have steadily improved my physical and mental state
However, the mental improvements have not been a discovery of new positive emotions
Rather, it has been an amelioration of negative emotions
I haven’t been getting the carrot
Instead, I’ve been getting less beatings with the stick
Does that make sense?
The removal of pain is not synonymous with pleasure
Still, its an improvement
Now though, this subliminal (AFTER 1 LOOP) has introduced the carrot
All these new, extremely positive emotions
AND they “…eliminate all negative self-talk”
Perhaps my amazement is premature. But the reaults have been powerful and positive so far

2 Likes

1/16 (Continued)

Here is some very helpful advice on the files.

“You need to have a clearly written down idea/goal of what you want, so your subconscious understands how you want to incorporate both of the subliminals.”

What are my goals for this file?

I WILL ELIMINATE NEGATIVE SELF-TALK
I will not dwell on past mistakes, I will not create hypothetical nightmare scenarios, I will not call myself an imposter or a failure.
I WILL SEE MYSELF AND TREAT MYSELF AS SOMEONE THAT I LOVE AND AM RESPONSIBLE FOR HELPING.
I will live by the principles of the Future Authoring Program
I will develop and maintain a powerful and unshakeable feeling of self-love.
Right now, my self-love is a fleeting, paltry thing
Vanishes at the first sign of trouble
This is not so with my love for my family.
Take my parents, for instance.
No matter what problems arise, no matter how furious or disappointed I am with them, it never diminishes my love for them
I love them dearly no matter what.
I will achieve that same feeling when thinking of self-love. I will recognize that
I LOVE MYSELF NO MATTER WHAT
I will improve my self-care habits. I will maintain a healthy, cultivated physical appearance. I will exercise and eat healthy. I will maintain a healthy sleep schedule. I will not poison myself with drugs.
I WILL LOVE KEEPING MYSELF ATTRACTIVE
It will not be a chore. It will feel energizing
I will keep my home tidy and organized. My living space is a reflection of my mind.
I will keep it clean and appealing.
I WILL LOVE CLEANING AND ORGANIZING MY HOME
I will not let stress and tension ruin my day. I will not stuff negative emotions down nor will I try to sabotage positive emotions.
I WILL BE MINDFUL. I WILL BE FULLY PRESENT IN EACH MOMENT.
I will feel a deep, spiritual sense of ecstacy and healing when I smile or laugh.
I WILL FEEL MORE LOVING, JOYFUL AND FULFILLED WHENEVER I SMILE OR LAUGH

9:08 PM
Ok. Completed meditation
Feel more aware and alert
I was worried that I would doze off, which has happened before
Around this time, I am usually so fatigued
Almost happened this time. However, I feel more alert than usual
That feeling is amplified now that the meditation is complete
Feel more aware of my body, of each individual digit, of the unique noise signature of each inhalation and exhalation, of the feeling of my chest rising and falling, of the clear, steady drumbeat of my heart
Glad I meditated. I got lost in thought multiple times but I did have moments of genuine mindfulness.
Thank You God. I am grateful

1 Like

Thanks Tobyone, Achilles, and SaintSpring!
Appreciate the welcome

1 Like

1/17

4:13 AM
How do you feel?
I ran 2 loops of LBfH
The effect was different this time
Maybe because my starting point is different
Maybe because it’s working on different aspects of my subconscious
I did not feel the extreme giddiness of last time
I feel a mild, pleasant calmness
Alert
Ready to start the day
No negativity
However, did not feel the urge to burst out laughing
I did though, more explicitly feel moments of self-love
I noticed after studying my reflection that my eyes are more open
Their default position no longer half-lidded
Makes me look more innocent, childlike, (naive?), open
After writing that down, a slight feeling of dread manifested
I’m so used to tearing myself down. Proactively.
Hurting myself before the universe gets a chance to
How I look and how I feel right now is the opposite
Open to life
Open to laugh and experience and even potentially be hurt

6:17 AM
Et in Arcadia, Ego
You can’t expect everything to magically get better after 1 or 2 days
During my shower, started thinking about some of my fuckups at work
Famiar refrain of “You stupid bitch” jumped out at me
Such a departure from how I’ve felt these past 2 days and so typical of the past 7 or 8 years
Later, started feeling some of the same anxiety and guilt and sadness that I’m accustomed to
Not as pronounced as usual. It only felt stronger bc these last 2 days I’ve experienced virtually NO NEGATIVITY
Thought “When you’re taking flak, you’re over the target”
This is all of my built-up negativity fighting back. It knows it’s in trouble so it’s bringing out the big guns
These thoughts helped dispel some of the negativity
During drive, felt familiar, causeless, dissipated anxiety hanging over me
Since I went 2 days without it, I really got to observe it with fresh eyes today.
Aaked myself in genuine wonder “Is this what I feel like all the time? That’s terrible!”
Used Mindfulness, brrathing exercises, and music to focus on the present moment
Helped
Didn’t bring me back to the amazing emotional state of yesterday, but it helped
I think this negativity and this pain is simply my subconscious testing me
One of the goals of the file is to “release stress and tension” and “be fully focused in the present”
This is my subconscious dredging up old stresses and tensions to see if I can release them
The answer is: Somewhat

1/17 (Continued)

However, I have improved in a few major ways

1. My sense of self-love is more fixed and stable. Even when I was plagued with the standard monstruos imposibles, I took a moment to honestly ask myself “Do you love yourself?”
    And in the midst of their cacophonous howling and cold, heart-rending claws, I could honestly say Yes
  2. I feel more alert and awake. My usual fatigue is mostly gone. I woke up at 3 today and felt fine. No tiredness. Felt ready to start the day. That is a HUGE improvement
  3. I am closing myself off less.
    Standard operating procedure is to dull myself. That way, I don’t notice the pain as much.
    That is another reason why this morning’s episode was such an unexpected jolt.
    Because I am leaving myself wide open to pain.
    Which is to say, I am leaving myself wide open to Life.
  4. Smiling and laughing actually does help a lot. No bitterness to it either. Genuine smiles and laughs. Not as gut-busting or hilarity-inducing as the first day, but still helpful
  5. Not necessarily an improvement, but still noticeable. My eyes’ default position is more open. Not half-lidded like usual.
    Partially bc I feel less fatigue.
    Partially bc I am less emotionally guarded and closed-off. More open

11:50 AM
What colors your experience at this moment?
A pleasant drowsiness in my body, especially my legs
Not bone-crushing fatigue like before
A sense of peace
Listening to the hum of the fridge, the gentle susurration of the vents, the occasional bleating of the doorbell
Happy to be alive
Grateful for what I’ve been given

“If we affirm one single moment, we thus affirm not only ourselves but all existence. For nothing is self-sufficient, neither in us ourselves nor in things; and if our soul has trembled with happiness and sounded like a harp string just once, all eternity was needed to produce this one event—and in this single moment of affirmation all eternity was called good, redeemed, justified, and affirmed.”-- Nietzsche, The Will to Power

This quote sprang to mind multiple times today. Especially when losing myself in music

My baseline emotional state has definitely improved. Now to see if these results are permanent

1/18
6:22 AM

Noticed during my drive that I had a seemingly causeless ball of anxiety lodged in my chest
Tried to follow “The Invitation” by Oriah Mountain Dreamer

“I want to know
if you can sit with pain
mine or your own
without moving to hide it
or fade it
or fix it.”
Tried not to ignore or “fix” the anxiety
Just to observe it carefully, sit down with it, and ride out this feeling with equanimity and self-love
Helped

“Good or ill for the rational social being lies not in feeling but in action: just as also his own virtue or vice shows not in what he feels, but in what he does.”-- Meditations

8:48 PM
Just completed meditation
Feels like I’ve woken up from a long sleep
This, combined with the effects of LBfH, is life-changing
LIFE-CHANGING
Here are some of the effects I’ve noticed after only 4 days:
1.Negative self-talk is almost completely gone
2.Feel strong sense of self-love. Seems obvious to me now that I would feel this way. When I envision a failure or a weakness or mistake and then ask myself “Would you still love yourself?” I can honestly and incredulously answer “Of course.”
I’d be upset and gripped with melancholy, but these would not change my underlying core of self-love
In other words, I love myself the same way I love my family. Unwaveringly. MY GOD!
What a change! I should write it 100 times in a row like Bart because I know my perspective is skewed.
Right now, I feel like self-love is natural and matter-of-fact. The idea seemed like a bitter mirage only weeks ago
3. I feel much more energetic and alert.
Even today, after only 5 hours of sleep, I felt more awake and full of energy than I usually feel after 9 hours of sleep. This improvement cannot be overstated because it opens up so many avenues for me.
4. I feel less anxiety and doubt. Feel more grateful and happy to be alive. Feel more comfortable in my skin. Feel more positivity and feel like sharing it in terms of a generally more upbeat attitude, more jokes, more genuine and pleasant conversation
5. Feel less body pains. Noticed that I don’t have as many aches and pains as usual
The School of Life had an interesting post on this topic

1 Like

1/19/23
6:34 AM

Always remember this:

1. Self motivate first thing every morning. This is the start of your day. Start it off right.
  2. Record your thoughts and observations. This will help keep your mind active. Do not sink into swamp of apathy and mindlessness
  3. Escape bed’s warm embrace. Once you lay in bed that’s a wrap for the rest of your day

I ran 2 loops of LBfH today
What did you experience?

Strengthened feeling of self-love
More energetic and alert.
Woke up feeling groggy and lethargic. Just wanted to go back to sleep. As I write this, that fatigue is gone. I feel great
Excited for a new day. That is very rare and a huge deviation from my usual mindset
During my commute here, felt ready and excited about facing a new day
Listening to music with a huge smile on my face
Singing along to it
Didn’t feel self-conscious about how stupid I looked
Just having fun in the moment
Slapping the steering wheel and my leg to the beat
When I slapped my leg, noticed rush of endorphins like the joy and love and energy was spreading throughout my entire body

1 Like

1/20

6:49 AM
Well?
Yesterday, I noticed that after my journal entry, my feelings of energy and love and bliss were slowly abating
Again, maybe this is my subconscious testing me.
The site and the forum stress that these files are not a panacea.
Not God.
Can’t just wave your hands and say “LET THERE BE…”
They require introspection, honesty, discipline, and drive on your part
Sort of like hitting Nitro in Fast & Furious
If you are already doing everything right, if you have drive and control and calmness, then the Nitro will take you to the next level. An amazing boost
Listening to these files without the underlying foundation of hard work is like hitting Nitro with your emergency brake on
Just spinning in place.
Before these files, my conscious mind was working very diligently to restructure my life in a healthy way.
Working out, dieting, meditating, no drugs, etc.
My subconscious was mostly fighting these changes
Every day or almost every day felt like an uphill battle
Like every bone in my body was screaming at me to sink into the grave
I had to convince myself that life was worth living all the time
Exhausting
These subliminals seem to have pushed my subconscious more in line with my conscious goals
Now I wake up and don’t feel as immediately exhausted
I don’t constantly feel self-destructive, Imposter Syndrome type thoughts leaping out at me
I feel like I’ve been given a taste of what a healthy mind is supposed to feel like
Here is the key. Here is what I can never forget if I want to maintain these feelings.
Nothing in life is free.
If I continue to make the right choices, if I continue to make goals and hold myself accountable, if I continue to be mindful of my growth and of my shortcomings, then the sky is the limit
If I fall into the easy, natural, tragic human flaw of growing complacent and believing that these files will do all the work, then I’m doomed

1 Like

hi nemo, i like your journal lol

1 Like