Lion - 1 Year and 6 Months of ASCENSION

LOL! FACTS!!!

3 Likes

@jaguar - don’t be angry with @Palpatine. He kinda gets me in that we both can be a bit stubborn in doing things our way so he isn’t exactly pushing against what you said but actually defending my personality.

But of course, we can always learn from each other which is what we are doing here.

I know it sounds a bit funny but damn we humans are hilarious.

Amen to that :pray:

5 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate it

3 Likes

Would you say you’re experiencing improvements in body language, eye contact, speech…?

1 Like

Am only a week into Ascension and so far:

• voice is deep and clear consistently everyday
  • eye contact is better
  • haven’t noticed body language yet but it is a matter of time am sure
  • growing confidence
11 Likes

This is fantastic, and you’re only a week in. These are the characteristics I want to improve. I was thinking Ascension or Godlike Masculinity.

Now I’m more siding with Ascension.

3 Likes

Welcome to SubClub, @Don2Four

3 Likes

@lion I remember you used Commander. Wealth script aside, can you comment on the inner game such as alphaness, status, grounding etc. of Ascension vs of Commander?

4 Likes

I had done a stack of Emperor + PCC + The Commander for a month and given a review on it. Do check out this post:

1 Like

2022-06-12T18:30:00Z

Day 8 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Ascension x1

The past few days I got these flashes of fear regarding my parents’ mortality. Both are alive and well but I guess it shows that some growth is necessary to accept that death is a part of life.

It is also mixed with the concern for my own survival caused by dependence on the family business which is why it is a good thing am running Ascension (and eventually EoG) to gain independence.

The true mark of a man is to be able to handle the business of his parents’ funeral and be there for everyone to lean on. To be useful. This is something I need to learn.

Maybe Ascension is bringing this fear of death out and purging it. I like to think that is the case.

10 Likes

@Lion For me that came with age. When I was younger death affected me with very hard recon for months. Even when my favorite celebrities died I was super depressed. Death, now, on the most part I can handle much easier. Not perfect but much easier. I had to coordinate my whole family’s funerals over the years. I think I’m finished, but who knows. You are a good man and when the time comes and may it be years away you will summon the strength and handle it well. Namaskar.

3 Likes

My respect for you has grown even more :pray:

I really appreciate the encouragement. Thank you, my friend.

4 Likes

2022-06-13T18:30:00Z

Day 8 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Rest

Will be moving from my current apartment to another one nearby. Will still be living with my parents but getting a much bigger and better room with an attached bath. It will be around 6 times my current small room. Plus there will be 3 bookshelves. Enough space for the tons of books I have.

This new room will give me space to exercise and move around more. Am also treating the new place as a base to launch myself into financial independence.

Exercise, learn and work to find my purpose.

Today, I was sifting through my stuff and am getting rid of a lot of them. It would be good for me to use this opportunity of moving into this new home to practice even more Minimalism.

8 Likes

You got hit with a major importance placed on ethics too? That’s been huge for me. I got obsessed with making money and 100% confident that I would end up making money. But then right after that happened, it switched and became more nuanced, where I became obsessed with making money but always wanted to be 100% ethical, and knew that only so long as I remained ethical would I absolutely certainly make all the money I wanted.

Cool, I thought I was the only one hit by the ethics train.

3 Likes

2022-06-14T18:30:00Z

Day 9 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Ascension x1

Am waking with a feeling of foreboding these days. I don’t know if it is because of reconcilliation or because of my lack of money. Maybe both.

But it usually goes away after rising up from bed and doing my morning routine.

Today I had to help with deciding where some of the wall fittings and appliances sit in our new apartment, so time went in that.

In the evening I had what I was sure was heavy recon regarding my disabilities. It’s a regular thing I grapple with. I wish I could find some cures and get on with my life.

But then am I using crutches for my illnesses or using my illnesses as crutches? As much as I don’t want to play the victim, I find myself doing so.

Don’t mind me. It’s just the…

R E C O N C I L L I A T I O N
T A L K I N G

8 Likes

I would stack Ascension with Commander for building a foundation

1 Like

An excellent idea, @friday. Maybe later. Am sticking with Ascension alone for a while.

By the way, love your accountability journal idea. I need to do a version of this:

1 Like

I’ll second this. I’ve got EoG4 in my wealth custom… before running this I had a certain threshold for my bank account, and if the amount dropped below that line I’d feel panic. Now it’s been raised so that if the amount drops below $10k in any one of my accounts I still feel a bit of panic, but I can re-center myself with the knowledge that I have several accounts. Then I work on getting that specific account back above that mark.

EoG FTW.

4 Likes

@Lion Thanks, my friend, that is very nice to hear. The feeling is mutual. Much respect.:pray::100:

1 Like

Very much looking forward to running EoG in six months. Had already made plans for it when I started this journal. Will be running 3 cycles of each stage:

3 Likes