Lion - 1 Year and 6 Months of ASCENSION

2022-06-08T18:30:00Z

Day 4 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Rest

Started One Meal a Day around 10 days ago (before I started Ascension). And apart from the first 3 days where I was consistent, I found myself hungry and snacking at odd hours the rest of the 7 days so far.

But I was sure that it would only be a matter of time until Ascension set me back to doing OMAD properly again. And it did. Didn’t snack the whole of today and will be having dinner in a few minutes.

Took only 4 days after starting Ascension to get back on OMAD so that’s awesome. It’s not that I am not hungry when I fast but Ascension helps me to feel less needlessly emotional and hence avoid emotional eating.

Of course am not patting myself on the back just yet but gotta celebrate small victories.

Have to lose some weight and glad to be back on track.

12 Likes

:muscle:t5: :muscle:t5: :muscle:t5:

6 Likes

:pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

2022-06-09T18:30:00Z

Day 5 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Ascension x1

The beauty of giving a particular title an extended period of time (in my case Ascension) is that eventually we will get to embody it.

This is, I am sure, particularly true for those of us who are more “head in the clouds” kind of person instead of being “feet on the ground”. The latter kind of person finds it more natural to leap into action while the former deliberates a lot due to overthinking (me).

The ultimate goal is to be both. Who can think and act. Subliminals + actions. Head in the clouds AND feet on the ground.

A Giant.

6 Likes

2022-06-10T18:30:00Z

Day 6 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Rest

Woke up today feeling a great burden has lifted off my mind. Must be related to starting a new journey, breaking up with my ex-lovers and most of all the banning of a particular toxic individual from the forum.

Didn’t realize that he negatively affected the moods of more people on the forum than I realized. Now we only need to deal with his frequent spam posts.

Wonder if SaintSovereign and others running CWON led to this overall improvement in the quality of the forum. I think it did.

Oh well. Lets ascend regardless of what trolls say.

11 Likes

I like the way you’re going to do Ascension for three months solo. That’s called getting a run start!

2 Likes

Haha that’s right, my friend.

2 Likes

2022-06-11T18:30:00Z

Day 7 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Rest

Was supposed to run a loop of Ascension last night but plain forgot due to all the drama happenning here on the forum. That’s a good reminder for me to focus on my journey instead of getting carried away by what’s happening to others.

On the bright side, 2 rest days are a good thing.

I noticed though that today I was researching into ways to make money online. Previously I used to feel that it is difficult for me to do it. But now am feeling even more confident that it is possible.

Watched a couple of interviews of people who have done it and I am more and more convinced that it is doable.

Ascension gives a natural confidence to my mind especially with regard to giving me the conviction that I can get things done too. Like alpha males do.

Yup. Slowly but surely am getting that alpha male drive.

6 Likes

Search on fiver for services with a lot of demand and slowly build the skill with the help of YouTube and then start offering your services. It’s easier than you think to make money like that. F.e. photo or video editing for social media. You can easily make 6k per month

3 Likes

Thank you for the advice, @jaguar :pray:

1 Like

Bookmarked :+1:

2 Likes

I appreciate that, my friend!

1 Like

Please listen to eog st1! And the rest but first st1 along with ascension. It will make your brain obsessed with making money in an ethical way and you will see money everywhere (because there’s money making opportunities literally everywhere). And it will crush your limiting beliefs about money. I’ve been listening to it for a month and I’ve noticed except from the above I said, that the money in my bank account keeps growing and that I feel like i deserve more money every time I listen to eog st1. That along with ascension is just giving me what I need to make money. Before eog st1 I was struggling to have 1300 usd in my bank account and maintain them, now if I don’t have at least 4000 I feel strange.

8 Likes

He’s already laid out what his listening schedule is for next year and a half.

3 Likes

Are you suggesting that I shouldn’t be giving my opinion?

3 Likes

Yes I am.

Because this is his JOURNAL. And he made it abundantly clear already that he isn’t looking for opinions.

2 Likes

Lol you alright? It’s not your journal. If he tells me that then I will do it

4 Likes

As a fellow INFJ this is what we do, we feel everything with emotions added to that. Renaissance Man really helped you in that department, I’m almost there :wink:

3 Likes

@Palpatine - it’s okay, bro. I have no issues.

@jaguar - will be starting EoG in 6 months. Will be runnimg ST1 along with Ascension for 3 months.

That’s really good to hear.

4 Likes

How about everyone take a beat and settle down

I’m sure @Lion welcomes opinions sometimes

jag was telling his experience which is something most need to read lol

4 Likes